Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-28-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Dragon Style finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Dragon Style finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Dragon Style finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Dragon Style finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Dragon Style finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Dragon Style finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Dragon Style finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Sakura does not have Yin Seal Part 2

OK so I made a thread before explaining the fact that Sakura did not have Yin Seal yet when I look around the battle grounds people still say that she does and they also say she has instant regeneration because of it, but this isn't true and once again I will try to explain to people why she doesn't.

First off it is explained that the diamond on Sakura's head is called the White Strength Seal while the diamond on Tsunade's head is called the Yin Seal. Now while I will not say that she doe not have instant regeneration what so ever you all need to understand what the Yin Seal actually is because White Strength Seal, while it is just another Yin Seal when you look at it, you have to understand that Yin Seal is not what give Tsunade her Instant Regeneration, Yin Seal is a massive storage of chakra.

Yin Seal Release is what gives Tsunade her instant regeneration, Sakura does not have Yin Seal Release as far as we've seen or Even White Strength Seal Release.

Sakura also does not have Creation Rebirth which does not give instant regeneration but does heal all injuries no matter how bat ounce activated.

So please for the love of all that is holy stop saying that Sakura has instant Regeneration and Yin Seal, because she doesn't OK.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dragon StyleAnime Me No Jutsu!

Last edited by Dragon Style; 07-28-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 03:29 AM   #2
BMC1994
ANBU Ninja
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sakura does not have Yin Seal Part 2

What gives tsunade her regen would be Creation Rebirth/Byakago

Could you give a page where they name sakuras seal cause i missed it.

Anyway sakura doesnt have regen of any kind yet. I dont see how that isnt obvious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:00 AM   #3
feltlikeposting
Genin

feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Does her seal increase her speed?
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:34 AM   #4
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Dragon Style finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Dragon Style finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Dragon Style finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Dragon Style finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Dragon Style finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Dragon Style finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Dragon Style finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
What gives tsunade her regen would be Creation Rebirth/Byakago

Could you give a page where they name sakuras seal cause i missed it.

Anyway sakura doesnt have regen of any kind yet. I dont see how that isnt obvious.
Well they actually used a japanese word but when translated its called White Strength, but I'll try to find the page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feltlikeposting View Post
Does her seal increase her speed?
It could its a massive storage of chakra that she can use any way she see's fit so if she decided to use it to boost her speed she could, but we haven't seen her use it for that purpose.

Old 07-30-2013, 01:33 AM   #5
EternalSasuke
Jonin

EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.
EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.
Smile Re: Sakura does not have Yin Seal Part 2

The Yin Seal is known by several names (depending on what translation is used):
White Strength Seal
Byakugou no In
Hyakugou Seal
Yin Seal (Infuin)
So the Yin seal and the White strength seal are actually the same thing.
But just like Dragon Style said, this is NOT what gives Tsunade her regeneration...
The Science behind it: Yin Seal/White Strength Seal is a chakra storing Jutsu
Yin Seal Release is the releasing of the stored Chakra
This releasing of chakra enables the user (Tsunade) to perform unique techniques such as Creation Rebirth etc.
Logically, Sakura should be able to perform the release Jutsu (because if she couldn't, why did she learn to store it in the first place?)
But whether or not Tsunade taught her the regeneration Jutsu is something we'll probably find out later...

Official:
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:22 PM   #6
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalSasuke View Post
The Yin Seal is known by several names (depending on what translation is used):
White Strength Seal
Byakugou no In
Hyakugou Seal
Yin Seal (Infuin)
So the Yin seal and the White strength seal are actually the same thing.
But just like Dragon Style said, this is NOT what gives Tsunade her regeneration...
The Science behind it: Yin Seal/White Strength Seal is a chakra storing Jutsu
Yin Seal Release is the releasing of the stored Chakra
This releasing of chakra enables the user (Tsunade) to perform unique techniques such as Creation Rebirth etc.
Logically, Sakura should be able to perform the release Jutsu (because if she couldn't, why did she learn to store it in the first place?)
But whether or not Tsunade taught her the regeneration Jutsu is something we'll probably find out later...
Well then if that's true I guess they both do have Yin Seal, however when I read up on it, they had listed Yin Seal and White Strength Seal and explained them both as if White Strength Seal was something different from Yin Seal, they said something like, unlike the Yin Seal on Tsunade's head and then went on to explain it they also had a picture of Sakura on the White Strength Seal then a Picture of Tsunade on the Yin Seal.

However, for the most part, I'm just tired of people trying to give her instant regeneration when Yin Seal is not what does it.

Old 08-02-2013, 05:22 AM   #7
EternalSasuke
Jonin

EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.
EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
Well then if that's true I guess they both do have Yin Seal, however when I read up on it, they had listed Yin Seal and White Strength Seal and explained them both as if White Strength Seal was something different from Yin Seal, they said something like, unlike the Yin Seal on Tsunade's head and then went on to explain it they also had a picture of Sakura on the White Strength Seal then a Picture of Tsunade on the Yin Seal.

However, for the most part, I'm just tired of people trying to give her instant regeneration when Yin Seal is not what does it.
It is rather confusing...sometimes with all the translations the truth gets all mixed up...(I used to argue with my sibs about Raikiri and Chidori ALL the time )
I agree! Sakura does NOT have regeneration unless it is SHOWN. (Though it could logically be assumed that she does)

Official:
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
instant, regeneration, sakura haruno, strength, white, yin seal