Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-29-2013, 11:19 AM   #21
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Of Shadows and Smoke - Lord Of The Rings RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
"With five hundred of your best archers I will save any soldier not yet dead," Wrahmorn said looking down at the map, slowly dragging his fingers across it. "Also, I will need that," he said pointing to Amon's towering banner, the shaft was 30ft high and as wide as a tree the banner itself was 10ft wide and long it dominated the camp.

"I will take the banner to Lorein and use it to call the routed forces back, and then I will march it to Mirkwood, so long as it stands they will think that Amon himself commands there, but no rhinos or mammoths can join me there, the enemy would notice their absence. Wrahmorn traced his finger from Dol Guldor to Lorien and then moved it to Moria, "the siege of a city requires great losses no matter how well planned, perhaps we can gain some bodies from the pits of Moria."
nodding at the idea it made sense "I had thought of a loud display but you are a right, that can be achieved with a banner and it allows the heavier cavalry to brought against the army of Dale"

Moria his thoughts drifted to the deep caverns and what the greed of the Dwarves disturbed there. "Within Moria you will find a considerable infestation of goblin filth, mountain clans mostly useful for canon fodder and skirmishers Cave trolls as well- something else lies within its pits Wrahmorn, something old and something that turned its back on our gods and their cause..be cautious Wrahmon, though I do believe that being in and of itself presents an advantage in that many Orcs will be willing to join us,death in mirkwood is preferable to incineration leave as many as you wish in Mirkwood, I would rather Orc maggots than our mannish troops or the Uruks- leave the old trolls as well they can hold my banner- if you can augment our forces do so..but do not stir attention of what sleeps within"

he looked at them both "a clan of Numenorians have survived pure blooded, it is interesting- they bare their ancestors ancient armor but they are watered down somewhat, Dunedein who keep the culture alive- two hundred of them fight with us divide them among you one hundred a piece, spare them if you can it is a resource worth five thousands Orcs "

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #22
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

(Sorry for invading your thread, but you guys are doing EPIC!)
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:31 PM   #23
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(should we do the siege of Lorien here or in the Lorien thread?)

Wrahmorn bowed and left the council to prepare for his campaign. He went among the Uruk Hai captains and inspected them, taking twenty of the best and gave them orders to collect troops and supplies. He then proceeded to the Warg den, the constant baying of the Wargs shrank to a cower as he entered the pit, he past by the den mouths looking for a prefect mount. Suddenly a massive black Warg burst forth and charged at him, baying hate and hunger. A chill wind blew and a ethereal hand burst from the ground and pinned the Warg down, Wrahmorn approached slowly and placed his hand on the Warg, subduing the beast, the ghostly hand let go and the Warg arose and followed him to the armorer.

In the parade yard Wrahmorn's select forces were assembled, ten captains strode the ranks ensuring discipline. The forces were a terrifying sight, well armed and confident in their power, comprised of a contingent of Uruk Hai numbering three-thousand, one-thousand Warg-riders, two-hundred and fifty of Amon's best archers, and ten elder trolls, one to hold the banner, four to beat drums, and five decked out in full armor and cruel weapons to serve as the honor guard, and five young trolls to in full armor wielding massive hammers and axes to serve as living battering rams. The troops stood in formation a waiting the arrival of their leader, Wrahmorn came into sight atop the black Warg accompanied by ten armored Uruk Hai in tow, the Warg was now covered in jagged plate armor and on it Wrahmorn towered over his soldiers. Stopping before his army Wrahmorn stood up in the stirrups, "For to long has our world been infested with humans and elves for to long have they defied our lord and twisted our land. Tonight he march and soon we shall strike down the non believers." He finished, raising his spear into the air, his force let out a great clamor, the drums beat, weapons raised, Warg and Uruk Hai alike let their battle cries roar over the land. Warhmorn stood silently in the stirrups and felt their energy surge, "it has been far to long," he said to himself thinking of the last time he led forces into battle.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Mekuto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 04:11 PM   #24
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(it's a foot note..a fast beat down so I'll do that here.. let me take care of some stuff and I'll hand you guys an awesome post..Shi you ready for your first lesson in black magic? also..thanks Marko)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:01 PM   #25
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

The Hill of Sorcery was alive with the clamor of arms and the roars of soldiers, humans and Orc alike beat their chests and began cheering and chanting, hounds and Mastodons bayed their massive feet causing a deep thunderous roar when they impacted against the ground. Amon opened the doors leading Lurgath through the main corridor showing him the ancient and ornately carved runes the dark spells and demented knowledge weaved within

"you wish to gain power?" he asked "you wish to grow strong and live for centuries?" he asked "to test your might and have your fill of your enemies blood? to be our peer? as the continued to walk they entered the main tower now.

"Magic is not magic the way the ignorant call it, magic is knowledge and will, how to call upon the energies of the world..how to understand the rock, what the rock is, not just stone but its fundamental components" he walked past some vines touching them, life blossomed into them and they wrapped around their column "to understand the inanimate is easy, to know the living is far more complex, that requires calling upon your own power, the might of your spirit of understanding every facet of your soul and how to mold and shape it, to bend it to your will" walking now out into the open Amon threw up his hand he was not sufficiently recovered to truly conjure the winds not yet..but he could anger them "Watch closely boy, look at what I do" he whispered before the pink jewel on his black ring began to glow, before the energies around him unseen by the unlearned began to blossom into a miasma of fire unseen, the air grew cold "you are of ice Lurgath, learn to know every atom every piece of creation, understand what is ice..what is the cold as a concept..and as a reality..use your will and your spirit, seek out the air..and" his tone shifted and he began speaking in Elvish only..while normally beautiful and serene the Elvish that left his mouth was blasphemy most foul the skies began to choke, cold wind brewed and soon rain and snow began to fall

looking down Amon called out "Riders!! Warriors! Wargs and Orcs! Today you embark on a great war! Today you ride towards Dale, Dragon burned and Dragon born! Batter its walls as its army foolishly chases Lord Wrahmorn! Bring the age of the west to an end!!"

turning he eyed Lurgath "Be my general, and you will one day be my equal"

Old 07-29-2013, 11:15 PM   #26
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

"100 for me to command my Lord? Are you sure I am ready to lead your men? And I am ready my Lord... Would I still be able to use my trusty blade? It is almost like half my life." He asked as the other being left to tend to his men.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:34 PM   #27
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
"100 for me to command my Lord? Are you sure I am ready to lead your men? And I am ready my Lord... Would I still be able to use my trusty blade? It is almost like half my life." He asked as the other being left to tend to his men.
"one hundred of the finest archers in the world, and five thousand men" he looked at Lurgath as the giant wholly Olyphants the moving siege towers began to assemble "you lay siege to the city while we destroy the army, raise the banner of the serpent cult above the city we will enter it and together the three of us will bring Erebor down" he said grinning

(siege should take several days if not a week rp time..so you'll have plenty of action Shi)

Old 07-30-2013, 02:43 AM   #28
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"So I shall open the door to the city for you? It shall be done. If I may, are there any trees or forest near by? If so we could hide as many archers in there and make it seem like a small army is coming or try to talk to them while they aim at us while we talk. Then our archers could shoot at all the enemy ones and over the wall while they are hidden, making them last longer. And while that happens launch boulders and flaming rocks of some kind at them to the walls and another set to the city. And when the army comes out we turn the catapults sideways, making a gate out of them while the archers duck for cover and shoot, when ready the infantry warriors take flight to batter the army." He said to offer if it was good or bad.

"If not, I will go by your way my Lord." He said in a bow.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:04 PM   #29
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

You will do great deeds I for see that for you Lurgath" Am on bowed and began to walk towards the center chamber all the energies spent over the last few days meant he needed rest

(Crappy but between vacation and whiskey, Mekutoyerup)

Old 08-01-2013, 05:31 PM   #30
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"As you command my Lord." He said as he stood up and began to head out side.

He had his right arm incasing his helmet on his side as he stood in front of his group of soldiers. He walked in front of them looking them in the face.

(I will continue when I finish eating, but sorry I was gone yesterday for the most part. Sorry about being late.)

Old 08-01-2013, 10:16 PM   #31
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Men, We have a job, and I shall tell you yours. We take the city while the other crush the forces. But the question remains, how to get in? We must plan, We need archers. We need Oil. We need power!" He said raising his fist. "They will fear you, me and our Master and.... Our Lord..." He then got onto his horse, "We take the land for ours! We leave tonight to prep near them and watch their activity. I will draw them out while you get ready to shoot down all their archers. Leaving them only with swordsmen, giving you the advantage. Bring many arrows, we need all of them!" He said as his men readied up. "LETS GO MEN! TAKE THE LAND AND THE CITY!!!"

They then rode out to get a head in ready. More then normal amount of bows and arrows with oil taken. Catapults taken as the large reigning towers to get on the walls as they lead out to their target.

In his mind, Zurgath though of everything on his plan.

Old 08-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #32
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Wrahmorn's forces were ready to march, but Wrahmorn kept them waiting. The trick was to time it perfectly, to save as many of Khamul's doomed forces as possible, but to let the command be destroyed, if after the battle Khamul had to much strength the he would take Wrahmorn's forces for his own and squander them, but if the forces were routed and saved from annihilation by Wrahmorn they would fall into his lap, and possibly an even great treasure would come to him from this.

Wrahmorn saw Zurgath parade his own men then begin to march, he turned his warg and sallied forth to meet him, "remeber Zurgath you must let us draw out their armies, before you let your presence be known," he said, reigning his snarling mount beside Zarguth and inspecting his forces, they out numbered his own, and made an imposing sight, seening the men among the forces an malicious idea burst into Wrahmorn's mind.

"Once Amon and I crush the army of Dale we will have many of their banners and armors," Wrahmorn said a cruel grin showing on his shifting ethereal face, "If a cavalry force bearing their standards were to drive you from your siege surely they would open the gates to let them in, and those men would take control of the gate...." Wrahmorn trailed off as the end result of such a treachery seemed so final, "to finish the lands of Rhovanion we must take Dale, Mirkwood, Erebor, and the Iron Hills, every possible soldier and trick will be need ere the end."
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Old 08-03-2013, 08:55 PM   #33
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

the sun began to set as Brand King of Dale and his son Bard the second watched from the towers of their great city, their eyes set on the mighty storm raging on the horizon, winds began to rage across the land, storms, trees uprooted towns swept away "So this is the power of Khamul father? How can the lady of Lorien overcome such might?" he asked his voice a whisper, below them an army of over seven thousand mostly infantry began making preparations, working their many drills and making ready. Word had it that Amon The high Priest of Mordor himself had begun to burning siege of Mirkwood and his banners flew defiantly.

hundreds of miles away the land of Lorien a great host of Elves did battle against the forces of Kahmul, most of the heavy mounts their massive forms could not enter the thick woods and became fearful and dangerous to control whenever they got anywhere near the forest. Celeborn ancient and powerful in his own right had issued forward carving through Orcs slaying several hundred himself

Khamul grew heated at the arrogant long eared vermin and called on the powers of his ring far off in the dark tower...and did something really stupid

he called forward lightening which struck the Elf lord and sent him sprawling backwards, his armor smoking. Celeborn rose up his face grim and determined his injuries minor, mere burns and broken bones nothing an Elfs body could not heal in a matter of days, blurred vision and raspy breath told him that he had a concussion and broken ribs...injuries he had no sustained in thousands of years,. He laughed then stopped himself right laughter made it worse

"Mock me? Then die" Khamul hissed the lightening in the sky tore downward toward the elf only to suddenly be redirected towards several of the larger Rhinos carrying supplies, in an instant months of provisions exploded, fire bombs ignited shredding trolls and Orcs, killing the few precious Urak Hai in the battle

the Easterlings fell back, their Mastodon Olyphants and their Rhinos roared, useless were they in this field of trees, their infantry designed for field and city fighting and not the type of running stealthy skirmishes one found in the forests, were sacrificed in a pointless suicide run ordered their men back.

Khamul raged but from his position he could do nothing, then suddenly the storm raging around them began to calm until it died down into nothing but a gentle rain storm, through the thick clouds a bright white light burst through or perhaps it was light emanating from the woods he could not be sure, what he was sure of was that the sheer power of spirit nearly confused him for that grey thing, or the white thing..this was truly powerful

and then she appeared, Artanis the lady of starlight, lady of Lothlorien and great lord of the Noldor, blond and fair haired, star light between her finger tips and in her eyes, a light too terrible for his orcs to look upon

"be thee gone slave" her voice was distant and seemed to come from everywhere, was this one even present? Was this some manner of illusion? The Lord of the Nazgul focused his powerful senses and his ethereal blood boiled with fury! This Witch! How dare she?! What an insult! An insult! She wasn't even there..not truly...Khamul lord of the nazgul a tower lord would not be undone like some mere servant...stepping forward he sneered "You have no power here witch, this is my hou"

Khamul, second of the great kings of men to put on one of the nine accursed rings, lord of Harad, great astrologer and king of dreams as he had been known an age long passed, was one of the few very few non Numenorians to don a ring, his confidence and power had impressed annatar the giver of gifts...the confidence that now..destroyed him

the being that stood before the armor literally exploded in a maelstrom of energy as the spells and enchantments that bound his ethereal body ruptured and tore at the words of command that deafened many present. His armor vaporized blasting into fragmented powdered metal the fabric seared into nothingness, for the briefest of seconds those men present thought they could see the body of a majestic king, wearing red fabrics and a bright blue turban and ocean blue robes, the fiercest wisest eyes looked longingly to the west before the blinding light incinerated it

and thus passed Khamul lord of the tower, nercomancer and illusion master..ring wraith and once..a bright and glorious man

Old 08-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #34
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LspX...t=HL1375645234

Making their way in the forest they pasted a few towers. They where stopped by guardsmen on the way. With his archers in front, two to each wide tree in the dark land as the one resting his back to the tree of the two was the base man, the one behind that was still hidden was the eye. Each of the non covered groups, meaning the others safe from enemy as the selected arches shooting at the 30 guardsmen.

There was a group of 7, making 14 archers used total. The others waiting behind the trees and catapults for protection. they would have the base man come out and shoot from the left, then cover and let arrows pass and then let the eye shoot. Soon split from the middle surrounding them the eyes spun out in a twirl avoiding arrows and shooting at the men as they protected themselves from the arrows with trees too.

The eyes continued this twilling and shooting from one tree to the next in a order line with each to their own tree till they got behind the man. The guards got behind the trees thinking it was only them 6. But when they got behind the others thinking it was safe with their old trees the warriors had to protect from behind as the Base men came out with the eyes surrounding them and shooting arrows at each until they died.

This was Zurgath's base eye Strategy, but needed to have certain covers to do it.

He came up on his black stead, "Good work men, you are proving your superiority to men and elven alike with little to no trouble. All it takes is brain and brawn." He said as they moved out again until they reached the land they needed, waiting for the others he told him men while they waited, "Set up the catapults, make sure they are coved by trees'."

"But sir, they will not shoot if a tree is in the way!" He said in a worried tone the soldier, "Then use a sword or saw, when the time come, they will be cut just in time to keep them too hidden that they will not be seen. Do you want to push your enemy, or stop them? If they see us, we will be pushing, we want to stop them." He sais as they followed. The camp set with covered fire to prevent sightings. Each would sleep in a tree, so if someone came the archer would kill them in the back of the neck. The others building a foxhole and underground tunnels. Where the fire would be. The Warriors there and some workers to dig under the city.

"Good, good. We know that the enemy here knows nothing of me, making me that much easier to get in and talk.. Perhaps false inform them..." He said under his helmet with an icy touch and a devilish grin.

( Not sure if you surround someone and have wide enough trees if that is a good strategy with the archers, just thought of it. xD Trying my best.)

Old 08-04-2013, 02:49 PM   #35
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Wrahmorn's forces had marched through the night, moving silently through the darkness to come to the edge of Lorien. The outskirts of the forest was littered with fallen trees and dead bodies, "he marched straight in," Wrahmorn spoke to himself his voice incredulous at the idea of anything so foolish being done. He dismounted and walked closer to the woods signaling his archers to follow him. He stopped between his army and the woods, knowing better than to challenge the elf masters in their own domain, He tapped in to his well of powers and a massive bank of icy fog appeared and surged forward towards the heart of the forest blanketing everything within. Even the sharpest of elven eyes would not pierce the white shroud Wrahmorn had conjured, Wrahmorn continued chanted in dark tongue readying his powers leaving his captains to follow their orders..

At his signal the large banner was raised towering over the fog and by his power visible to the faltering army, his forces began to pound their feet, shake their weapons, sound their horns, and let their roars resound into the forest, calling the fleeing army to the safety of his forces, 10 of his Uruk Hai captains rode forward with groups of 100 warg riders to guide the stragglers from the wood's edge to his forces, and to sound their horns should the elves strike outward.

Soon the routed forces began to trickle towards his banner, were four of his captains reorganized them into ranks and stationed them to either side of his core forces, no long after that a heavy volley was launched from the woods aimed to litter the banner with arrows. As they cleared the tree line Wrahmorn's mumbling chant turned into a wailing screech, the pitch was ear shattering, a terrible blast of icy wind issued forth to meet the arrow, pushing against them and even causing ice to form dragging the arrows downward to fall harmlessly before his forces.

Wrahmorn knew he needed to fall back soon and leave rest of Khamul's army to die at the hands of the elves, he didn't have the forces or power to challenge the lady of Lorien, but he knew that the elves would be cautious about fighting an enemy they knew nothing about.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #36
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

(so first siege is down one battle down..you guys are all doing awesome)

From the skies above Ravens had flown braving the storm compelled by the powers of their unnatural master silently observing the battles, the defeats and the small victories and a thousand, thousand acts of courage that would never be recorded and even greater number of acts of cowardice that the enemy would use to slander the one true god and his forces.

Slowly the birds descended feasting on the flesh of the dead, one particularly fat raven tore a segment of intestines from an elf's corpse. slowly the wind began to die and the skies clear the sounds of drumming and chanting could be heard as a figure emerged from the mist.

Amon stood now among his generals, ethereal appearing to both, decked out now in his full blood colored war armor, the black robes of the priest of the serpent cult hanging over them. He wore his Elvish ring now openly concealed to none, they began bowing orcs and men alike.

"Good work" he said "we have removed a threat to our master and gained a potent resource in doing so, Wrahmorn! March through the fields and towns in the kingdom of dale burn and pillage by morning the armies of Dale shall march against you..by mid day" he turned

"Lurgath will be laying siege to the great city!" he grinned

"within a week Dale will fall! Then, Erebor! And Mirkwood!"

the skies suddenly began to darken around the hill of sorcery as Amon master of whispers and lord of ravens issued fourth, calling on the powers of his master invoking ancient sorcery the winds began to grow cold and chill and the skies began to grow thick and cold...soon a great storm would come..snow would come

winter was coming to middle earth..coming to the aid of the War lords of the north Wrahmorn the undead and Lurgath snowborn lord of the cold

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 08-04-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:31 PM   #37
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Yes My lord." He said as the marched on to pillage anything they found to make way to the Kingdom of Dale. But to also go a path that would not give to must attention that most would to save fights and energies for the time needed.

They marched to surround the Walls on both Sides. Each to land half the ladders needed on divided sides while the catapults neared the walls.

"They thing we attack the city? No... We attack the wall on the other side..." He said as he commanded to send shots off fast before it was to late. Soon the one on the left wall end hit the right wall and the right to go hit the left. This would send a force at the ones in side and shoot debris to the Orcs and non Orcs to use as possible weapons and throw to over power the Elves later.

With that they used the catapults to block the opening and the rock as the archers made was and each shot four arrows with a pot of oil as they where shot and some smashed spreading everywhere.

"Get ready to light your arrows!"

Old 08-06-2013, 08:48 AM   #38
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

King Brand gazed out at the cities besiegers, he could see there hundreds of men riding giant beasts and Orcs

earlier in the day he had sent his son Bard the second out with an army of two thousand men at arms and several hundred riders. He knew now it had been a mistake. his son had counseled against it arguing a trap and he had dismissed his sons words and ordered him out to meet these rapers and raiders in person. His son was still two days away their messenger birds could reach him tonight, order him to come and attack Lurgath from the rear... with Amon laying siege to Mirkwood and the other wraith thing fighting...wait where was he?

Brand fell against the wall in despair "men..." he stood slowly grim resolve in his eyes "the enemy has us surrounded!" he yelled "burn them alive!!!" he roared "Bring the norths justice against them!!"

Old 08-06-2013, 04:33 PM   #39
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

(just tossing it out here, you guys have been doing awesome with this topic..Shi you especially, I know you're used too a more "low brow" not too wordy style of rping and you've done amazingly)

Prince Bard the second, stood proudly outside of his tent as the sun began to set. He had the fierce eyes of his namesake and a strong archers arm. He had believed his father was in error and was worried, for if he was right and the army came now a surprise attack it would end in disaster for Dale. A small pigeon landed on his shoulder and Bard took the note from its little leg and read it with grim expectation "This was a feint, they have moved against Dale"

A man next to him stood up he was a hard faced general "my prince we can ride now and lift the siege catch those devils between the walls of Dale and our own army!" he said

Bard nodded "though I sense a trap for us, risky move these three lords of Mordor make! Come quickly take down the tents! Prepare the soldiers for we must ride to war!"

in Dale rocks hurled from catapults towards troops, Orcs flattered beneath them as men held back waiting for orders from Lurgath, the massive mammoths bayed and wailed as they marched towards the city, their large bodies acting as living siege towers. Their trunks ripping small trees and the countless dead from the ground hurling them over the walls.

Old 08-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #40
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Under the cover of the fog Wrahmorn moved gathered his new troops a total of 3000 foot soldiers added to his own army. leading them west into the Misty mountains, he sent out scouting parties to find orc-holds, one such party returned soon with news of one such hold that, but told that it refused them entrance and the chieftain claimed he would take Wrahmorn's skull as his drinking cup. Wrahmorn lead his troops to the hold and took made the new recuits watch as his lefted the helpless chieftain into the air and rent the flesh from his bones, he threw the tattered remains before the rest of the "the great war has come! We are marching to finish the powers of this realm and make it our own. Those who serve the purpose of the dark lord shall be rewarded, and those that don't....." He trailed off gesturing to the pathetic mass on the ground. With that the hold fell to Wrahmorn, he took the seat of power and sent runners to spread word of his imminent arrival, all holds were to have food for his men and its most able warriors ready to march, failure to do so would be met with death.

Having settled his troops, Wrahmorn set his captains to work before begining a task of his own, he traveled south as swiftly as the wind moving towards Moria, were he would rally the fodder within to join his army and set the foundation for his own strong hold. Upon entering Moria he immediately understood Amon's warning, great powers had existed here, though it should be rife with orcs the halls were silent and dark. He traveled through the darkness till he came onto small clan, with the smallest display of his powers they obediently sent word to the chieftains that a lord-servant of Sauron had come and sought word. These petty creatures thought themselves lords and brought their greatest warriors with them, as soon as they entered the dwarven tomb, the chieftains fell dead their souls torn from their bodies, Wrahmorn then looked to the warriors and spoke, "I am you lord now, you march to my command," the warriors knelt with out question, in awe of the pale ones power. Wrahmorn marched 2000 of orcs out of the mine most of them were fodder only good to die, but five-hundred of them were pure murders who excel at fighting in caves.

Returning to his army with these reinforcements, he began his long trek north through the mountains, his troops spread out along the paths and visited each orc-hold, they fell to him without so much as a fight, his commanders took the best fighters for themselves and stripped the holds of any food or supplies. Wrahmorn knew that this would stir the remaining orcs from their holes, wreaking havoc on any near by settlement as half starved orcs descended from the mountains. From this he gained another 1000 warriors, he then turned his stopped his forces and led his person Uruk Hai to the Ettenmoors, from those viles pits he was able to gather another score of fit trolls, then he marched his entire army northto the stronghold of Mount Gundabad. The orc fortress had never fully recovered from the battle of five armies, but was still too powerful for him to assault, he'd have to talk his way in.