Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-26-2013, 08:46 PM   #1
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Of Shadows and Smoke - Lord Of The Rings RP

a grand spectacle was made out before the coming host, the Harad and Variag lords sat upon their horses and Rhinos in their full splendor they sat there, beside them numerous mounts and riders, all rigid and well disciplined standing like statues. a hundred black Numenorians of far Harad stood in shining armor the flags of the cult of the black serpent waved in the air.

Orcs stood around them hissing and wheezing.

slowly, the air grew stiff and choked as Amon The Lord of whispers, the ravens and high priest of the cult of the black serpent walked out of the Dul Guldur, his armies bowed and the Orcs hissed and prostrated themselves in fear and in hatred. Slowly Amon walked down the stairs and then turned and gazed at them all, the recent developments were an affront to the will of the lord of the outer void, still they represented an opportunity in and of themselves.

soon there was a deep rumbling, roars and groans could be heard, deep and howling, whips cracked and Orcs howled in agony trolls cursed and lumbered forward, others raged and slowly out of the mist appeared a great fur covered olyphant, the mastodons of the extreme south, beasts that once roamed the ancient north could only be seen in the freezing southern hells of the world now, in front of them rode a huge wholly rhino its front horn longer than a man a scarred blind eye and gnarled appearance told him all he needed to know

above the great mount rode Khamul the necromancer the fallen Easterling lord turned ring wraith. Khamul dog of Sauron and high lord of the black tower and lord paramount of the realms Amon was protector of, there was hatred and rivalry between the two as one stagnated and the other rose in power.

The Nazgul dismounted and stepped forward his voice spoke in an otherwordly whisper to Amon and the two conversed in silence before Khamul walked up the stairs. Amon bowed as the higher lord departed before rising

"We all the one true god" came the unnatural whisper

"All hail Melkor lord of the outer void and Sauron lord of all the earth!" Amon called back before walking off

"Bring me Zurgath" he ordered a herald who nodded and walked off

Amon walked towards his original war wagon and set his hands down on several boxes

plans within plans

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:31 PM   #2
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Of Shadows and Smoke - Lord Of The Rings RP

Having walked miles on miles, he stopped as he looked at the ground. He then turned to the sky as he thought he felt the power of something greater. He pulled his sword out ever so slowly as he then let it hang down a little. He then brought it up as he pointed it forward and facing his right side with it. He then could focus and fell energy all around him. His desire to control it though, would never happen. He then thrust his sword into the ground as the earth near him cracked slightly by his sword.

"Give it life... and absorb it... I will have it... I will acquire it. Even if it means to kill every last king of this realm... And every race to gain it." He said as he pulled the sword out and sheathed it. He continued walking for some time on ward.

Soon the land had changed as he was entering a new area. A land ruled away from the elves and dwarves.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:18 PM   #3
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Riding up on Lurgath one of the men of Harad nodded in respect "My lord The high priest of the black tower wishes you to come to him now" the man had a sense of urgency about him his horse twitched and grunted under foot. He himself was very nervous though whether it was about him or something else was unknown

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:12 PM   #4
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Me? What would anyone ever want me for? I serve no purpose to you... But maybe he is the one I seek. Very well, I shall come. "He then walked up to the man and got on.

"Shall we?"

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #5
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

they rode towards the camps, passing the vast complex of Dul Guldor, the power that seeped from the hill of sorcery was vast, the necromancer inside of it possessing power matched only by the being several yards ahead of them and exceeded only by the powerful lady of starlight hundreds of miles to the west.

They moved towards a dark skinned nearly black man of Harad with odd blue eyes, crimson armor with gloved hands with only a faint pink glow appearing on his left middle finger the sign of a ring bearer. This was Shar' Amon-A-Faiz Al'kiwahim called Amon the lord of Ravens, or the lord of secretes, the high priest of the serpent cult the high priest of the black tower, a lord of Baradur and a man very much a wraith

"You are the one I have sensed traveling after the caravans and armies?" he asked he was setting a series of armor pieces into an ornate leather and wood chest "they tell me at home that you have much potential" he began "Do you know why we are here Zurgath?" he asked

Old 07-26-2013, 11:43 PM   #6
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Getting out he took of his helmet. (Eyes only glow if allowed. Other wise what ever dark evil look that is allowed. The blue eye. Baby blue. )

"No... But I know you are the High Priest of the Serpent Cult." He said pulling his sword out as his long blue cape brushed up a tad and he stabbed the sword into the earth. "My Lord. It is an Honor to be in your Sights." He said bowing his head and kneeling.

"I am at your command. But why me of all people. I am a mere human. A mere Blades men. What would I serve to you that you can not do already?" He asked with a worry of a question.

Old 07-27-2013, 11:26 AM   #7
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Getting out he took of his helmet. (Eyes only glow if allowed. Other wise what ever dark evil look that is allowed. The blue eye. Baby blue. )

"No... But I know you are the High Priest of the Serpent Cult." He said pulling his sword out as his long blue cape brushed up a tad and he stabbed the sword into the earth. "My Lord. It is an Honor to be in your Sights." He said bowing his head and kneeling.

"I am at your command. But why me of all people. I am a mere human. A mere Blades men. What would I serve to you that you can not do already?" He asked with a worry of a question.
He could see the potential in this one, perhaps it was a trick of the light or in this sorcerers presence it seemed as if his spirit radiated ice from his eyes. "I was not born a high priest, I used sword and spear once as well" he said in a tone that was almost nostalgic " A blade can change the course of history boy, do not be so quick to condemn but aside from that I would say I can sense potential in you" he said and waved his hand several slaves lifted the boxes

"I have a mission for you, the army that is marching now under the power of the ring wraith Khamul is marching towards Lorien, the lady of the Galadrim is unaware, her attention diverted towards Isengard at present, I want you to ride ahead..set fire to some of the trees of the outer forest, kill some animals with orc bows..let her know they are coming for her, she will face the wraith..and she will destroy him" he paused "Zurgath do not fight her men, do not even dare to face the lady herself, she is one of the powers of this world and you will be destroyed long before you can ever tap into that potential"

"When done there ride towards the south, you will see a pack of crows and wolves they will lead you to me, we will pick up what is left of his army..and maybe you will spill elf blood by the end of the month"

Old 07-27-2013, 06:42 PM   #8
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"As you command my Lord." With that he brought the sword out and sheathed it as he placed his helmet on his head. "She will know that they are coming and it will be done." He then began to head out as he took a horse and rode out.

(I do it in this thread correct?)

Old 07-27-2013, 09:42 PM   #9
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"As you command my Lord." With that he brought the sword out and sheathed it as he placed his helmet on his head. "She will know that they are coming and it will be done." He then began to head out as he took a horse and rode out.

(I do it in this thread correct?)
(yes, yes you do)

the moon had sunk below the clouds as the summers end chill began to beat across the hills and ancient funeral mounds that made up the fallen ruins of the Dundein Kingdom of Arnr. Over a thousand years ago the Witch King had sent the Wights, spirits of ancient times passed to inhabit the bones of the bried there, to bring terror and misery about the realm of men to prevent the rebuilding of what was Arnor in its fragmented kingdoms. Amons form walked now not as a man but as something else, a man nigh shadow and his slaves grew afraid

he passed blurred and obscured passed the most ancient of Numenorian tombs at the site and made for the burial ground of a man of the first age. An elf buried amongst men whose blood had been shed by the very sword the young Captain of Rohan now wielded, betrayed and murdered by a friend, bones buried here in the first age over ten thousand years ago. Amon knelt in the ancient tombs out of respect for his ancestors before lifting the bones

beckoning forward the slaves they began to gently wrap each bone in silk and fabric before placing armor around it - this body would be host to one of the wights and in true irony the victim of the treasonous Gurthang, the blood it first drank when gifted to poor Turin would now be used as a vessel to slay its new master.

His voice became barely a whisper for he channeled the power of his lords, the power of his dark perverted god the lord of the outer void before finally calling on his own potency

What Amon was about to do willingly was a perversion so terrible that not even the witch king of Agmar willingly consented to it

and thus he spoke the words of damnation and called forth the sleeping terror

Cold be hand and heart and bone,
and cold be sleep under stone:
never more to wake on stony bed.
never, till the Sun fails and the Moon is dead.
In the black wind the stars shall die,
and still on gold here let them lie;
till the dark lord lifts his hand
over dead sea and withered land

he spoke the words and everything grew cold and silent slaves howled and plants and trees protested and the ground groaned

I am Shar' Amon-A-Faiz Al'kiwahim Amon the lord of Ravens the lord of secretes, the high priest of the serpent cult the high priest of the black tower, a lord of Baradur Lord protector of Harad and Umbar, emissary of Melkor the lord of the outer void and one true god of all creation and I call you here, I command you here his voice spoke with the power and authority of the darkness and again he chanted

Cold be hand and heart and bone,
and cold be sleep under stone:
never more to wake on stony bed.
never, till the Sun fails and the Moon is dead.
In the black wind the stars shall die,
and still on gold here let them lie;
till the dark lord lifts his hand
over dead sea and withered land

speaking now in one voice compelled by their dark master the slaves chantedAmon Goth'durub Harad Goth'Durub Baradur Goth'Durub Umbar Goth'Durub guul in the speech of the dark lords evoking power

seals began to glow on the armor as evil filled the bones and silk Amon in turn chanted Amon Goth'durub Harad Goth'Durub Baradur Goth'Durub Umbar Goth'Durub guul his voice echoing across the barrow downs unnatural and twisted in the night as a storm rage above it

a twisted miasma of energy dark and dominating began to whirl around the obscene ceremony As Amon Lord of secrets delved deep into himself and spoke with all his power and might one last time

Amon Goth'durub Harad Goth'Durub Baradur Goth'Durub Umbar Goth'Durub guul

the voice broke like thunder and a malignant laughter could be heard, as though the dark lord himself was watching the disturbing spectacle and found it amusing...

the power dispersed and Amon sighed he would need to rest awhile after this. "It is done..rise Barrow Wight and tell me your name"

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 07-27-2013 at 09:55 PM.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:11 PM   #10
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Riding into the wind of the cold dark night, the moon with its gaze to the land. Horse prints left as a trail of dust followed, Zurgath making his way as the moon in the night sky gave his armor a black metallic look with a shimmer of light to his soul.

As he got into a mountain of gravel, he hopped off. He found a dead Orc laying on the ground from what must have been a battle before. He grabbed the Orc and threw him over his shoulder as he continued. Entering the land needed he found some men in front not far off.

"Don't kill them huh? We will see." He began to light a torch by using what oil he found with the Orc as the torch was light. He ran through in a surrounding effort as flames grew. Being two football fields away from them, he had the advantage of stealth. As he neared the 180 mark he ran back making a second line to increase heat in the center of the two flame lines and then ran with the Orc as he then had him positioned ever so slightly with the torch to make it come off as accident and the sword stuck in the ground near him. He then got on his horse and rode out to the next area.

"This will be only the beginning of the start."

Old 07-27-2013, 11:15 PM   #11
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

on the horizon a storm began to brew thundering in the distance as promised a Raven and a band of crows and wolves flew towards Zurgath and it seemed as if Amons voice spoke through them showing him images of necromancy and sorcery as if asking "do you wish learn how to do this"

Old 07-27-2013, 11:46 PM   #12
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Stopping the horse at the sight, he looked upon the craft as foretold.

"I see..." He said in a dark voice as he then headed to that direction to his new Master. "So this is the power he holds? How has he not yet ruled? There must be a reason he is waiting for. I shall help him then if that is what I am meant to do. My life answer to be completed." He said aloud to himself as the horse rushed far into the land onto where his Lord awaited him. Lord Amon, Lord of Ravens.

Old 07-28-2013, 12:01 AM   #13
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

The air chilled as the tomb fell silent, the slaves no longer had the will to chant, their fervor stolen from them, even the staunchest followers among them felt fear force its way into their hearts and seize their blood.

A soft rustle of fabric and the muffled rattle of bones was all that could be heard in the crypt, and then a sudden disembodied breathing sounded in the room. A chill fell upon the tomb sinking into the bones as a fog began to appear, floating silently over the stones flowing towards the bones.

As the fog clung to the skeleton on the ground etheral tendril coiled onto the frame, the hands twitched once and then the body lunged upward uttering a soul wrenching shriek. The skeletal being convulced violently, before stopping in the air hovered inches off of the floor, suddenly the head rolled forward and the cold dead sockets locked onto Amon, it seem as the entity of the void existed within the nothingness of those eyes.

"I am Wrahmorn, lord wight kingslayer," the fog rolled away from his ghastly visage and the warmth of bodies and torches were stolen away, the slaves trembled and shivered, one fell to his knees and the fog rose to consume him. "And who calls me to this realm," he said his eyes locked on to Amon probing him for weakness or opportunity, a servant of the Void must be strong else they bring shame onto it and Wrahmorn would not allow his lords name to be tarnished by mortals.

The right was impressed by the man he saw before him, knowing that this one had risen above the limits of most mortals and was on the threshold of true might, but even so weakness might remain and he was determined to see the character of one who would attempt to command him.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Mekuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:29 AM   #14
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Stopping the horse at the sight, he looked upon the craft as foretold.

"I see..." He said in a dark voice as he then headed to that direction to his new Master. "So this is the power he holds? How has he not yet ruled? There must be a reason he is waiting for. I shall help him then if that is what I am meant to do. My life answer to be completed." He said aloud to himself as the horse rushed far into the land onto where his Lord awaited him. Lord Amon, Lord of Ravens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
The air chilled as the tomb fell silent, the slaves no longer had the will to chant, their fervor stolen from them, even the staunchest followers among them felt fear force its way into their hearts and seize their blood.

A soft rustle of fabric and the muffled rattle of bones was all that could be heard in the crypt, and then a sudden disembodied breathing sounded in the room. A chill fell upon the tomb sinking into the bones as a fog began to appear, floating silently over the stones flowing towards the bones.

As the fog clung to the skeleton on the ground etheral tendril coiled onto the frame, the hands twitched once and then the body lunged upward uttering a soul wrenching shriek. The skeletal being convulced violently, before stopping in the air hovered inches off of the floor, suddenly the head rolled forward and the cold dead sockets locked onto Amon, it seem as the entity of the void existed within the nothingness of those eyes.

"I am Wrahmorn, lord wight kingslayer," the fog rolled away from his ghastly visage and the warmth of bodies and torches were stolen away, the slaves trembled and shivered, one fell to his knees and the fog rose to consume him. "And who calls me to this realm," he said his eyes locked on to Amon probing him for weakness or opportunity, a servant of the Void must be strong else they bring shame onto it and Wrahmorn would not allow his lords name to be tarnished by mortals.

The right was impressed by the man he saw before him, knowing that this one had risen above the limits of most mortals and was on the threshold of true might, but even so weakness might remain and he was determined to see the character of one who would attempt to command him.
ah yes, this one was magnificent Amon thought, old and powerful perhaps one of the first men to swear fealty to Melkor lord of the outer void ages ago or perhaps one of the kings men of Numenor as Amon had been. The murderous rage and power the need to test Amon spoke all of a worthy servant in their gods most glorious crusade

"I am called Amon Lord Far Harad and Umbar lord of the black tower and lord of secrets, the lord of Ravens I am high priest of the cult of the black serpent and high priest of the one true god Melkor and his eminence Sauron lord of the earth" he had spoken this in a voice barely above a whisper his features seem to mesh more with the darkness as he slowly reconstituted himself and then stood tall his eyes matching the void in Wrahmorns own with a bright burning fire..the fire of a fanatic

"You were summoned here because the final campaign against the heathens has begun, a war countless ages in the making is nigh over and I have use for you in Saurons cause in the north, you and one other" he reached out with his gloved hand a faint pink glow shining through..a ring bearer "if you do not wish to serve your gods I can simply return you to your ever wandering..but I do not think that you wish for that, you hunger it seems"

"here our confederate comes now this one is like you were once, like I was see the faint glowing in his eyes" he chuckled ah the young and ambitious "Lurgath you have come and swiftly! This Wrahmorn the undying, the kingslayer "

Old 07-28-2013, 09:35 AM   #15
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

The wight let out a malicous cackle, the slaves whimpered in fear another falling to be consumed by the fog, "Truly you are one worthy of the token of our lord, he said lowering his head slightly, but Amon could still feel the void eyes locked onto him, "send to the voids embrace should you wish, but you will find no better ally there. Least of all those other wight fools, to let hobbits and that blundering bearded Bombadil past them."

(That's right I just down talked Tom the ring doesn't work on him cause it knows better Bombadil)

Wrahmorn's head snapped onto the newcomer, a warrior and a man of some skill at that, he stood tall unshaken in the presence of such powers, either he is a fool or a great man. The wight's intent now focused on the man testing his resolve as the void eyes peered into the mans, he thought he detected a faint shimmer. The fog rose around Lugrath and a slight chilling numbness touched his skin.

Suddenly the wight's head twist back towards Amon, "You have called me for great purpose, now tell him what is it you wish me to do." Wrahmorn spoke the words almost indistinguishable amid the chorus of voices that uttered it. Wrahmorn was just now fully awakening and calling on the souls of those whom he killed and had bound to his being.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Old 07-28-2013, 03:56 PM   #16
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

(back talking tom )

"Ah yes the absent minded singer, I encountered him eighty years ago, what an interesting and unusual being" Amon said, some feared up but Amon didn't certainly he respected the creatures obscene levels of power but he also realized that Toms power was what made him powerless, he was a fixed point unmoving and unchanging and thus unable to effect change

it was a trap nearly all beings of power eventually fell into and the very few who did avoid that were dangerous indeed. "I would explain to you both gladly my plan but it would be rude not to do so on an empty stomach" Amon said with a gesture females from Umbar scantily clad emerged from the shadows bringing food and drink for Lurgath

turning he gestured to the slaves "do with their life force as you wish Wrahmorn after all even the undead grow hungry' he said with a cruel smile

centuries from now the wise would record this meeting of minor lords as the feast of the unholy- for it took place during the fall of the old shadows..and would maybe one day mark the rising of the new.

Old 07-28-2013, 10:24 PM   #17
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

As a Chilling fog rolled over Zurgath and the new man standing looking at him. Getting off his horse he looked back to the man in the eyes. "Your test will not work on people of greater power. I am no fool like others you have faced. Don't think I am with you nor against you. To test me is to not have faith, I would not be hear if I felt to be betrayed. You should do the same. We might yet fight alone side." He said is a non feared voice, but with confidence and calmness to him.

"I have returned my Lord, what do you have of me? Your tricks with the animals was astonishing, I have never before seen such power. You two really are magnificent." He said now taking his helmet off as his long snow capped white hair flowed off and his offal pale almost blue, but pale skin shown.

Old 07-28-2013, 10:47 PM   #18
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Wrahmorn cackled loudly at the mans haughty tone, "this one has spirit, I've not seen since the age that men ruled the barrows."

As soon as Amon offered his slaves to Wrahmorn, they crumbled to the ground, they had lost all faith in the void but held a scant hope that Amon would preserve them, as soon as this flame of hope was extinguished their souls were dragged from their bodies and they sank into the fog.

Last edited by Mekuto; 07-28-2013 at 11:14 PM.
Old 07-28-2013, 11:42 PM   #19
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
As a Chilling fog rolled over Zurgath and the new man standing looking at him. Getting off his horse he looked back to the man in the eyes. "Your test will not work on people of greater power. I am no fool like others you have faced. Don't think I am with you nor against you. To test me is to not have faith, I would not be hear if I felt to be betrayed. You should do the same. We might yet fight alone side." He said is a non feared voice, but with confidence and calmness to him
Amon smiled at the boys challenge, it was fearless but brought not out of arrogance but confidence in ones self, the young warrior seemed fully away of the gap in power but the desire to stand to be so fierce the refusal to fall it made him strong and true to Amons word Lurgath would be getting an educating in the darker arts

Quote:
Wrahmorn cackled loudly at the mans haughty tone, "this one has spirit, I've not seen since the age that men ruled the barrows."
Yes he does have spirit" Amon said partaking of some wine "and his form is odd, the tribe he comes from is in land I rule and I know many light skinned Haradmen and yet this one is not of the blood of Numenor, far more ancient is his line..I had thought the long extinct men of Halath flow through his veins but..I sense something else.."

Quote:
As Amon soon as offered his slaves to Wrahmorn, they crumbled to the ground, they had lost all faith in the void but held a scant hope that Amon would preserve them, as soon as this flame of hope was extinguished their souls were dragged from their bodies and they sank into the fog.
"Watch now young one the power of hunger" he said as he watched Wrahmorn tear the life force out of those poor wretches

the women gripped their warrior in fear as the event took place, the blasphemy against Eru strong as their souls were torn scattered violently into the fog

Quote:
"I have returned my Lord, what do you have of me? Your tricks with the animals was astonishing, I have never before seen such power. You two really are magnificent." He said now taking his helmet off as his long snow capped white hair flowed off and his offal pale almost blue, but pale skin shown.
"I will teach you how to bend beasts and lesser men to your will, how to reach into the winds and trees..how to feel and call on powers, how to see sight beyond sight" he smiled calmly 'and in time how to extend your life..how to live for centuries;' he said "and perhaps in time Wrahmorn and I shall teach you how to call on the powers of the lord of the earth and the one true god" he bowed his head and took a seat on one of the boxes, his ravens flew in with papers and documents wolves surrounded them and stood vigil

unfurling a map he gestured to Wrahmorn "Khamul the second Ring Wraith to the lord of Agmar has grown fearful of his position within the ranks, he made a fools mistake and marshaled an army of Orcs numbering in the tens of thousands, close to seven percent of Saurons forces and several thousand of my reserve troops I intended to call in during the winter, the fool is sending them against Galadriel" he shook his head "And yes that witch still lives our master will lose a ring wraith due to his own blind ambition and pettiness and he will lose virtually everything all of our troops to her might and the power of her husbands armies..or at least it would have, had a young impulsive soldier not set fire to several trees on the frontier of her realm before riding here" he said smiling

"Khamuls useless works will fall we will have maybe a thousand left from his army but his core troops, the harad men the mammoths the Rhinos they will..survive most of them any way" he shook his head "Khamul intends to fight her personally..to engage a power so great even our lord Sauron dare not fight her until he is at full strength- He will be shattered as I said we will lose one of the nine great lords" what was left unsaid was the void..would need to be filled..potential for advancement and all "I have an army fourteen thousand strong, combined with the remnants of this army I will have twenty thousand troops..twenty thousand and I will need to take Erebor, Dale and Mirkwood then push into the northern realms march around the mountain realms and encircle the last western power...that is the northern campaign..I have barely enough to achieve half of that..or would have had I not seized the small lands loyal to dale, began producing supplies and goods, conscripting men into battle from local towns..I still don't have the manpower but I have the resources..unless" he smiled "plague or the belief of it befell the lands loyal to Dale..caused fear and paranoia disrupted communications and caused entire cities to shut themselves...which may have happened"

pointing to the map he smiled "The siege of Lorien will be a disaster this we cannot avoid and Mirkwood cannot be taken with twenty thousand men but it can be cripple and burned with four thousand - deceive them Wrahmorn make them beleive you will be laying siege to their lands force them to pull all their forces in close, cause damage..then hold for a few days..leave a token force to maintain the illusion it will buy us several weeks"

he touched the map "we need to take Dale, sieging a city like this with an army inside will be a disaster..however if..say a certain Wight were to burn the cities outlying Dale, destroy the farms and homesteads lead them to send their armies out to fight you" he turned and eyed Lurgath "a particularly eager youngster could move against the town, keep it pressed..fight them hard lurgath and shatter their doors"

"Wrahmorn and I will finish their army and meet you, we will take Dale consolidate our forces..and move against Erebor and with it destroy all the great powers of the north before spring time"

the plan was ambitious born partly out of a need to improvise due to the foolishness of the Ring wraith Khamul - winter was coming and a siege of Erebor in the cold and snow was suicidal...

four sieges in four months...if coordinated and done right they could completely break the powers of light in the north, they could consolidate their resources and turn Erebor into a fortress of shadow an impenetrable pass with all the major powers controlled in the region it would mean reinforcements from the east..without resistance.

"if we succeed by next year no matter what happens between Gondor, Rohan, Isegard and Baradur..we could issue forth..with the largest army ever assembled since the fall of Numenor from an impenetrable fortress and forge an industry made up of the entire north of the world...what say you? Is the risk worth it?"

Old 07-29-2013, 10:14 AM   #20
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

"With five hundred of your best archers I will save any soldier not yet dead," Wrahmorn said looking down at the map, slowly dragging his fingers across it. "Also, I will need that," he said pointing to Amon's towering banner, the shaft was 30ft high and as wide as a tree the banner itself was 10ft wide and long it dominated the camp.

"I will take the banner to Lorein and use it to call the routed forces back, and then I will march it to Mirkwood, so long as it stands they will think that Amon himself commands there, but no rhinos or mammoths can join me there, the enemy would notice their absence. Wrahmorn traced his finger from Dol Guldor to Lorien and then moved it to Moria, "the siege of a city requires great losses no matter how well planned, perhaps we can gain some bodies from the pits of Moria."