Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-26-2013, 05:33 AM   #41
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh RP: Duel Academy

Spoiler:

Masaki sits on a bench outside the academy, playing on a handheld gaming device as he munches on a granola bar.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:16 PM   #42
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
*as I'm walking in the hulls, walk between 2 students, one red and one yellow, but all I'm doing is rapping my favorite song, ignoring everything and everyone*

My heart thump not from being nervous
Sometimes I'm thinking God made me special here on purpose
So all the while 'til I'm gone make my words important so
If I slip away, if I die today the last thing you remember won't
Be about some apple bottom jeans with the boots with the fur
Baby how I dream of being free since my birth
Cursed but the demons I confronted would disperse
Have you ever heard of some so real
Beyond from the heart, from the soul you can feel

*I bumb into the sly red student, not caring and walking pass him*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroxNightmare View Post
"Yeah, just trying to get to know everyone is all. So, how do you think the school is?" Kirito asked.
Bat felt the bump of the Ra yellow student who walked between himself and Kirito,he was slightly moved by the bump and thought about saying something but the student seemed distracted or to busy with his song.So Bat let this one pass as the student continued on and walked pass,"I see and well met.I think the school is fine,perhaps a lighter work load to start out after a vacation.But no matter work is work." Bat spoke in reply to Kirito with a slight laugh."But it's a nice school and decent dorms.What do you think about it?" He asked
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:05 PM   #43
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Masaki finishes eating granola bar and straps on his duel disk. He then leans back on the bench and stares up at the sky.

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #44
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"I think it's pretty cool. It's supposed to have a rival academy, duel university or what ever it is, but Duel Academy by itself is already looking nice."

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:24 PM   #45
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

"Duel university? Oh yes i remember that school now.I suppose Duel Academy is indeed your right." Bat replied
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:36 PM   #46
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Blue walks down the halls completely amazed this is her first year at Duel Academy and she loves duel monsters so she couldn't be happier...the only problem is, she can't find her class...

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:36 PM   #47
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"Indeed. So, you made Slifer Red? You shouldn't feel down about it, it just means that you have more potential to grow into a great duelist." Kirito said.

Old 08-27-2013, 05:43 PM   #48
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Masaki stands up, placing his hands in his pockets as he walked by a couple of Slifers talking. He's not sure how to greet them as an Obelisk Blue, feeling that any wrong words will make him sound like he has a superiority complex. So, he simply lifts his hand up as if to say hi and walks by. "Sup guys?"

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-27-2013, 05:53 PM   #49
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Blue gasp and waves excitedly "Hi, you're an Obelisk Blue, have you been here long, its my first year, my name is Blue" She said quickly as if she were hopped up on sugar,

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:21 PM   #50
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Masaki stops, pleased that he didn't say anything offensive. "Nah, I just joined this year. A friend and I have dueled a lot, so we've gotten pretty good at it. That's probably a big reason we both became Obelisks."

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-27-2013, 06:41 PM   #51
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Kirito turned around to see an Obelisk Blue. Being a Ra Yellow, he didn't know how to properly adress him, either as a superior, or on equal terms. He just decided to meet on equal footing, just to test the water a bit.

"Oh, hey. I heard you did pretty well in the entrance exams. Nice job man." He said.

Old 08-27-2013, 07:16 PM   #52
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

"Yeah, I did pretty well, not that I could have expected any less of course. Based on the yellow jacket, I'd say that you did fairly well yourself."

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-27-2013, 07:39 PM   #53
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Oh, you mean this?" Kirito said, grabing the popped up collar on his Ra Yellow Overcoat Jacket, "Yeah, I guess I did. Well, I had expected Ra Yellow. I'd consider myself an intermediate level, well, good enough to be considered an intermediate player here at least." He said.

Old 08-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #54
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

"Ah, I see. So how did the duels of the exams go for you? I won both of mine with over 6000 life points remaining."

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #55
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Impressive. My first duel went pretty smoothly. I won with over 6000 life points remaining. My second match, didn't go as well. It held even until my opponent turned the tables with a few well placed traps, spells, and a few bad decisions on my part, which made him win. But I can't say I'm dissapointed, good duels like that don't come everyday." Kirito said, sighing.

Old 08-27-2013, 08:30 PM   #56
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

"Yeah, I'm finding that especially true the more I play. Mainly because I've only been knocked down to below 5000 life points in about 2 of my last 20 duels."

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #57
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Impressive. But then again, I think that's true about the Obelisk Blues. They are chosen as the best for a reason I suppose." Kirito said.

Old 08-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #58
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

"Yeah, that is true. Though, I suppose I can partially attribute at least the amount of life points I had left in my first duel to the fact that my opponent was drunk when we dueled."

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-27-2013, 08:58 PM   #59
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"That sounds absolutely hilarious." Kirito said, a grin coming across his face.

Old 08-27-2013, 09:08 PM   #60
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

"Yeah, it was quite humorous."

YouTube:
src="

Tags
academy, duel monsters, role-play, yugioh