Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-30-2013, 03:33 PM   #21
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh RP: Duel Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
"Not so fast...." He spoke as he lost 300 life points from the attack,though his Cloudian Atlus remained upon the field." My Cloudian Atlus cannot be destroyed via battle,though i take the damage my cloud remains." He explained to Blue calmly,He then drew his card and wondered about the Gold Sarcophagus and card chosen by his opponent and her spoken words about the chosen card.Bat looked at his hand and thought over his move."Hmm....Limited in moves once more though i can set this card face down and perhaps make use of it later." Bat spoke and smiled,"Alright,I set face down one card and end my turn." He said as the spell/trap card appeared upon the field before him."You have myself wondering about that card of yours,perhaps it shall prove interesting indeed." Bat spoke
"Perhaps it will, but one of use isn't gonna like it that's for sure, anyhow I think I'll play another Golem Dragon, but this time I'll just it and the Golem Dragon I already have to exceed summon my Queen Dragun Djinn in attack mode and as long as she's here no Dragon type monster that I have can be attacked except for her, but thanks to my Lady of D. you can't attack her either" She said with a smile as Queen Dragun appeared on the field in attack mode "And now, while I could probably attack you Smoke ball I think I'll just end my turn and wait for my card instead" She said, ending her turn,

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:37 PM   #22
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

(i have seen the announcment and will check out the dueling network site later on and likely create a account sometime in the near future.)

Bat looked on and watched Blue's move and pondered of how to respond once his turn arrived."Hmm....interesting move and quite well done.You have shielded your monsters from harm via battle in a very effective manner." He said to Blue and drew his card and looked over his hand."First i shall activate my trap card,Rain Storm! by reducing the attack of my Cloudian-Atlus by the total of 1000 points i can destroy 1 spell or trap card of yours this turn." Bat spoke explaining his cards effect,while Cloudian-Atlus attack dropped to 300 attack points and Rain Storm flipped up and activated."And i choose your life point increasing continous trap card.i shall now place one card face down and end my turn." He said and his spell/trap card appeared upon the field.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}

Last edited by sarutobi17; 08-01-2013 at 12:35 PM.
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:17 PM   #23
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I think we can still use this, just ignore the duel what was going on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:59 PM   #24
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

cool. I'll make the first post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirito sat in hi dorm's bed, looking at the card he got from his now deceased father, The Sorcerer of Dark Magic. He had come to cherish this card, as it represented his father, as if it was a part of him, or the other way around.
"Father, I don't know why you gave me this card, but trust me, I will cherish it." He said. He then pulled out his three Blue Eyes White Dragons, and his Blue Eyes Shining Dragon. This was different. It reminded him of a friend he had, his sister. Though she got more and more mad at him after their father's death, he still had that reminder of her, and the family he once had.
"Kagami, I don't know why you left, or why you became angry, but know that I hold no grudge, and that I am sorry." He said to himself. He got up, putting the cards back into their respective decks, and looked around his new dorm.

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:47 PM   #25
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

(Not RPing just yet. Just a question. Does anyone here still get actual cards? Specifically, does anyone have anything newer? I want to put together my Madolche deck.)

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:08 PM   #26
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

(Sure you can change card whenever you want, you aren't stuck with just that one deck the entire time I mean Jaden changed cards)

Blue walked around looking for her dorm when she finally found it "Well its kind of small, but still, I think I'm gonna like it here" She said,

Old 08-23-2013, 03:18 PM   #27
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

(No, I was asking if anyone here actually buys cards you can hold in your hands, specifically Madolche cards.)

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-23-2013, 03:35 PM   #28
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
(No, I was asking if anyone here actually buys cards you can hold in your hands, specifically Madolche cards.)
(I used to but not anymore)

Old 08-23-2013, 03:54 PM   #29
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Me? Yeah I do. I had a big collection back in the day. I even have the god cards lying around somewhere with my old deck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirito walked to his closet, grabbing the Ra Yellow coat. He picked out a special one with the overcoat feature like on the Obelisk Blue Coat. He slid it on, buttoning up the top part. He then walked to the door, opening it, and exited his dorm.

Old 08-23-2013, 04:25 PM   #30
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*I'm just walking around, I'm wearing my Ra Yellow jacket over my hooodie, with the hood up, I'm heading to class*

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #31
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroxNightmare View Post
Me? Yeah I do. I had a big collection back in the day. I even have the god cards lying around somewhere with my old deck.
(I assume you don't have Madolches though.)

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-23-2013, 04:53 PM   #32
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

no, I never found the 5d's and Zexal era cards that attractive, though I do have a few. Madolches, no. Blue Eyes and Magicians? Yes.

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 08-24-2013 at 10:26 PM.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #33
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Blue walks around the school in her Silfer Red uniform.

Old 08-24-2013, 10:27 PM   #34
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Kirito walks around the school, trying to get accustomed to the area. He looks at his schedule, trying to get a sense of where his classes are.

Old 08-25-2013, 02:59 PM   #35
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

(This is getting slow isn't it?)

Old 08-25-2013, 06:06 PM   #36
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Bat wearing his slifer red jacket with most of the jacket buttoned up,up until reaching collar where it was left unbuttoned.He walked around the school and looking at his schedule for classes and the work he would soon be left with doing,"I suppose my vacation would have to end sooner or later,but a little more time on vacation would certainly be far better then starting classes." Bat sighed and continued walking around the academy.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 08-25-2013, 06:09 PM   #37
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Kirito walked down the halls, looking for someone to talk to. It seemed rather boring just standing there. He saw a Slifer Red walking down the hall. He had felt indifferent towards them, mostly because he didn't know about them much. Well, what better time then now right?
"Hey, Slifer Red! Come here, I don't bite." Kirito said, waving at him.

Old 08-25-2013, 10:04 PM   #38
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Bat looked up from his schedule upon hearing the voice of another student,"Huh?" He thought and walked over toward the Ra yellow."Hello,you wish to exchange words?" Bat spoke in reply and put his class schedule away in his right pocket.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:10 PM   #39
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*as I'm walking in the hulls, walk between 2 students, one red and one yellow, but all I'm doing is rapping my favorite song, ignoring everything and everyone*

My heart thump not from being nervous
Sometimes I'm thinking God made me special here on purpose
So all the while 'til I'm gone make my words important so
If I slip away, if I die today the last thing you remember won't
Be about some apple bottom jeans with the boots with the fur
Baby how I dream of being free since my birth
Cursed but the demons I confronted would disperse
Have you ever heard of some so real
Beyond from the heart, from the soul you can feel

*I bumb into the sly red student, not caring and walking pass him*

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:55 AM   #40
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Yeah, just trying to get to know everyone is all. So, how do you think the school is?" Kirito asked.

Tags
academy, duel monsters, role-play, yugioh