Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-24-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Post Yu-Gi-Oh RP: Duel Academy

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Duel Academy a dedicated school that trains duelists to a pro level,which ideally is for those duelists to enter the pro league.The academy rank structure consists of three levels,Slifer Red,Ra Yellow and Obelisk Blue and has four main subsidairies...North Academy,South Academy,East Academy and West Academy.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}

Last edited by sarutobi17; 07-24-2013 at 09:39 PM.
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh RP: Duel Academy

Standing upon the cliffs and looking off into the clouds with his hands placed within his pockets,Bat Lewiston of Ra Yellow dorm was quiet and simply looked aimlessly at the clouds and seemingly day dreamed within his mind.

His dueldisk upon his right arm with his cloud deck within the deck holder,he simply continued to drift off into nowhere but dreams of coasting alongside the clouds up in the sky and away from the daily classes and work a student was expected and did attend and complete.*A simple life among the clouds.....a nice thought and life that would be,this daily expectance of work and effort is bringing me down simply not cool man.* He thought to himself with a blank expression
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}

Last edited by sarutobi17; 07-24-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:17 PM   #3
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Blue walked around the duel academy listening to her music, virtually no one knew that she was an obelisk, in fact very few people in her own dorm knew that she was one of them. She just smiled and sat down at a picnic table outside.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:09 PM   #4
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Bat returned to reality and walked away from his spot near the edge of the cliffs.He began walking around passing the dorms of Slifer red and headed for the main building of Duel Academy with his Ra Yellow dorm jacket worn over top his normal attire with the jacket closed and collar reaching up just below his chin,*Hmm....I suppose i should go and find something to do on my day off from classes.But what?* He thought,taking his left hand out of his pocket and scratching the back of his head.*A game of Basketball perhaps? hmm....no to much running involved,i just don't feel like running today.* Bat thought and looked around the school grounds before taking another step forward.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:48 PM   #5
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Blue walks around the school, bored out of her mind "Agh, I wish I had someone to duel, having time off from class is no fun when everyone else still has to go" She said

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:15 PM   #6
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Bat walked around some more and thought about his deck."A duel might be fun though who shall i challenge? my cloud deck is prepared and my willingness to duel is rather high at the moment,wanting to put my deck to the test once again is providing me with some motivation to duel." He spoke aloud to himself,off in the distance he noticed a girl walking around and after some thought Bat decided what he would do and walked up toward her."Hello,i see you have the day off as well." Bat spoke to her and smiled."Perhaps my offer will provide us both with a worth while and time consuming deal that could benefit us both." He spoke,"Yes well,here is my offer a duel of mutual agreement and potential entertainment.Officially speaking i challenge you to a duel!" He said in continued speech."Oh and a introduction perhaps as well,haha." Bat spoke scratching his head and laughing."My name is Bat Lewiston of Ra yellow dorm as you can see by the jacket i wear.And you are miss?" he asked nicely
Old 07-25-2013, 07:20 PM   #7
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
Bat walked around some more and thought about his deck."A duel might be fun though who shall i challenge? my cloud deck is prepared and my willingness to duel is rather high at the moment,wanting to put my deck to the test once again is providing me with some motivation to duel." He spoke aloud to himself,off in the distance he noticed a girl walking around and after some thought Bat decided what he would do and walked up toward her."Hello,i see you have the day off as well." Bat spoke to her and smiled."Perhaps my offer will provide us both with a worth while and time consuming deal that could benefit us both." He spoke,"Yes well,here is my offer a duel of mutual agreement and potential entertainment.Officially speaking i challenge you to a duel!" He said in continued speech."Oh and a introduction perhaps as well,haha." Bat spoke scratching his head and laughing."My name is Bat Lewiston of Ra yellow dorm as you can see by the jacket i wear.And you are miss?" he asked nicely
"My name is Blue, of Obelisk Blue and a duel, sounds great" she said getting to her feet as she pulled out her deck and duel disk,

(So we doing this on dueling network or here, on dueling network it keeps the cards random but we can RP it out here is you want)

Old 07-25-2013, 07:27 PM   #8
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
"My name is Blue, of Obelisk Blue and a duel, sounds great" she said getting to her feet as she pulled out her deck and duel disk,

(So we doing this on dueling network or here, on dueling network it keeps the cards random but we can RP it out here is you want)
(Rp it out here,if your cool with that.i do not have a account on duel network.)

"Blue and your from Obelisk blue dorm? Interesting and nice to meet you Blue." Bat spoke in reply,"I will give you the first move." He spoke and walked a few feet away to give distance and prepared for the duel by standing within a common stance when in a duel.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #9
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

(That's fine with me)

"OK then, let's do this" She says as she draws her cards and smiles "Sweet, OK first I'll play my Golem Dragon in Defense mode and then I'll play two cards face down and end my turn" She said as a dragon and two cards appeared in front of her, "Alright, not its your turn" She said,

Last edited by Dragon Style; 07-25-2013 at 07:42 PM.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #10
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(That's fine with me)

"OK then, let's do this" She says as she draws her cards and smiles "Sweet, OK first I'll play my Golem Dragon in Defense mode and then I'll play two cards face down and end my turn" She said as a dragon and two cards appeared in front of her, "Alright, not its your turn" She said,
(Ok Cool)

Bat paid attention to his opponent Blue's turn and her summon of Golem Dragon and setting two cards face down.Bat's cards were drawn and his hand was out before him with his eyes gazing at them intently,while thinking over his move."Hmm....not my best hand but certainly a nice one for starters." He thought and smiled as he played his card."Nice move,but now witness the clouds before you.I summon Cloudian-Poison Cloud in defense mode! and Activate,Summon Cloud while placing one card face down and will end my turn." Bat spoke as his Poison cloud appeared on the field before him along with the continous spell summon cloud and his face down card."Your move Blue." he spoke in kind tone.

Last edited by sarutobi17; 07-25-2013 at 09:04 PM.
Old 07-26-2013, 05:39 PM   #11
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(Ok Cool)

Bat paid attention to his opponent Blue's turn and her summon of Golem Dragon and setting two cards face down.Bat's cards were drawn and his hand was out before him with his eyes gazing at them intently,while thinking over his move."Hmm....not my best hand but certainly a nice one for starters." He thought and smiled as he played his card."Nice move,but now witness the clouds before you.I summon Cloudian-Poison Cloud in defense mode! and Activate,Summon Cloud while placing one card face down and will end my turn." Bat spoke as his Poison cloud appeared on the field before him along with the continous spell summon cloud and his face down card."Your move Blue." he spoke in kind tone.
(Oh, yeah I'm making a thread where we have the post a list of the cards in our deck, I'm not saying you would, but its there so that no one can cheat by saying they have cards in their decks that they don't or so people can't accuse you of cheating because they believe that you just made the card up that you used)

"I activate the continuous trap card Solemn Wishes and with this card every time that I draw a card including my draw phase I gain 500 life points" She said as she drew a card "Like now" She said with a smile as her life points boosted up to 8500 "and now I'll play Alexandrite Dragon in attack mode then activate the spell card Dragon's Gunfire, now what this little card does here is one of two things and as long as I have at least 1 face up dragon type monster I can either 800 points of damage to your life points or I can select one monster with 800 or less defense points and destroy it and while I don't exactly trust that poison cloud of yours over there, unfortunately it has more that 800 defense points, so I'll settle for you life points instead" She said as her Alexandrite Dragon shot him with fire ball like the one on her card to take his like points down to 7200 "And now Alexandrite Dragon, attack his Poison Cloud" She said as the dragon blasted ounce more to destroy the monster "And now I'll end my turn by playing on card face down...your move" She said,

Last edited by Dragon Style; 07-26-2013 at 06:17 PM.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:39 PM   #12
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(Oh, yeah I'm making a thread where we have the post a list of the cards in our deck, I'm not saying you would, but its there so that no one can cheat by saying they have cards in their decks that they don't or so people can't accuse you of cheating because they believe that you just made the card up that you used)

"I activate the continuous trap card Solemn Wishes and with this card every time that I draw a card including my draw phase I gain 500 life points" She said as she drew a card "Like now" She said with a smile as her life points boosted up to 8500 "and now I'll play Alexandrite Dragon in attack mode then activate the spell card Dragon's Gunfire, now what this little card does here is one of two things and as long as I have at least 1 face up dragon type monster I can either 800 points of damage to your life points or I can select one monster with 800 or less defense points and destroy it and while I don't exactly trust that poison cloud of yours over there, unfortunately it has more that 800 defense points, so I'll settle for you life points instead" She said as her Alexandrite Dragon shot him with fire ball like the one on her card to take his like points down to 7200 "And now Alexandrite Dragon, attack his Poison Cloud" She said as the dragon blasted ounce more to destroy the monster "And now I'll end my turn by playing on card face down...your move" She said,
(Ok i understand and thanks for the info.It is a good idea since not all duels would happen on the dueling network and this could help prevent cheating if any took place in the future.I will post my cloud deck in the thread as soon as i can,and will edit this post with my counter manuever here soon.)

Edit:

Bat once again paid attention and smiled.He drew a card from his deck at the beginning of his turn and looked at his hand gazing intently at each card once more,"I see a nice boost in life points but it will not last,friend." He spoke with a smile and referring to his poison cloud guessing Blue might attack it this turn,he covered his eyes upon the shot of the fire ball and the loss in life points he suffered.he then looked on and watched as the Alexandrite Dragon destroyed his poison cloud,"When you strike a cloud be careful it may recoil and i shall also activate my trap card....Natural Disaster!" Bat said and activated his trap and monsters effect."Now i shall show you how clouds respond once destroyed....since you attacked my Poison cloud and sent him to the graveyard via battle you activated his effect.now witness the recoil friend,your monster Alexandrite dragon is destroyed and 800 points of damage to your life points shall follow.Now also my trap natural disaster will add to this,you see i can inflict 500 points of damage to your life points each time a monster of yours is destroyed by the effect of a cloudian monster." He spoke explaining his monsters effect and the effect of his continous trap card.He looked on to see if the two effects would work,if they did Alexandrite Dragon would be destroyed via Poison clouds effect and a total of 1300 points of damage would hit Blue's life points.Bringing her total to 7200.

"Now i will activate the effect of my spell card,Summon cloud which once per turn allows me to special summon a cloudian monster from my hand or either graveyard when i control no monsters on the field.So with that i now special summon Cloudian-Atlus to the field." Bat spoke,The cloud monster appeared upon the battlefield the cloudian had 1300 ATK and 0 DEF."Now i will follow and summon Cloudian-Turbulence and place one card face down." Bat continued,the second cloudian monster appeared upon the field in attack mode with it's 800 ATK and 0 DEF,while the spell/trap appeared face down upon the field as well."Before i go and end my turn,allow me to explain Turbulence's effect when normal summoned i can place 1 fog counter on it for each cloudian monster on the field.And now it is your turn Blue"

Last edited by sarutobi17; 07-26-2013 at 11:21 PM.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:38 AM   #13
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(Ok i understand and thanks for the info.It is a good idea since not all duels would happen on the dueling network and this could help prevent cheating if any took place in the future.I will post my cloud deck in the thread as soon as i can,and will edit this post with my counter manuever here soon.)

Edit:

Bat once again paid attention and smiled.He drew a card from his deck at the beginning of his turn and looked at his hand gazing intently at each card once more,"I see a nice boost in life points but it will not last,friend." He spoke with a smile and referring to his poison cloud guessing Blue might attack it this turn,he covered his eyes upon the shot of the fire ball and the loss in life points he suffered.he then looked on and watched as the Alexandrite Dragon destroyed his poison cloud,"When you strike a cloud be careful it may recoil and i shall also activate my trap card....Natural Disaster!" Bat said and activated his trap and monsters effect."Now i shall show you how clouds respond once destroyed....since you attacked my Poison cloud and sent him to the graveyard via battle you activated his effect.now witness the recoil friend,your monster Alexandrite dragon is destroyed and 800 points of damage to your life points shall follow.Now also my trap natural disaster will add to this,you see i can inflict 500 points of damage to your life points each time a monster of yours is destroyed by the effect of a cloudian monster." He spoke explaining his monsters effect and the effect of his continous trap card.He looked on to see if the two effects would work,if they did Alexandrite Dragon would be destroyed via Poison clouds effect and a total of 1300 points of damage would hit Blue's life points.Bringing her total to 7200.

"Now i will activate the effect of my spell card,Summon cloud which once per turn allows me to special summon a cloudian monster from my hand or either graveyard when i control no monsters on the field.So with that i now special summon Cloudian-Atlus to the field." Bat spoke,The cloud monster appeared upon the battlefield the cloudian had 1300 ATK and 0 DEF."Now i will follow and summon Cloudian-Turbulence and place one card face down." Bat continued,the second cloudian monster appeared upon the field in attack mode with it's 800 ATK and 0 DEF,while the spell/trap appeared face down upon the field as well."Before i go and end my turn,allow me to explain Turbulence's effect when normal summoned i can place 1 fog counter on it for each cloudian monster on the field.And now it is your turn Blue"
"Actually I pretty much expected your poison cloud to be no good so I didn't leave myself completely unprotected" She said as she drew a card to build her life points up 10 7700 "Now I'll play Lady of D. in Defense mode and activate Stamping Destruction" She said as Lady of D. appeared on her filed and a spell card flipped up "With this card as long as I have one face- up Dragon type monster on the field I can select on the field and inflict 500 points of damage to your life points and the card I choose to destroy is your Natural Disaster trap card" She said as she waited for his trap card to be destroyed and 500 life points to be taken down to 6700 "And now with that I think I'll end my turn" She said with a smile "Your turn"

Old 07-28-2013, 12:43 PM   #14
Primal Exist
Freshmen Academy Student

Primal Exist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*Wild walks by and notices the duel*

"Man what are they doing so late in the day?" he says as he yawns.

"Kid its the middle of the day!" A passer by says.

*yawns* "So late in the day." he says as he walks closer to the duel.
Primal Exist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 01:24 PM   #15
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Actually I pretty much expected your poison cloud to be no good so I didn't leave myself completely unprotected" She said as she drew a card to build her life points up 10 7700 "Now I'll play Lady of D. in Defense mode and activate Stamping Destruction" She said as Lady of D. appeared on her filed and a spell card flipped up "With this card as long as I have one face- up Dragon type monster on the field I can select on the field and inflict 500 points of damage to your life points and the card I choose to destroy is your Natural Disaster trap card" She said as she waited for his trap card to be destroyed and 500 life points to be taken down to 6700 "And now with that I think I'll end my turn" She said with a smile "Your turn"
Bat was thinking while watching his opponents move,his useful trap card was now destroyed and on top of that he recieved 500 points of damage to his life points while his opponent had gained a boost from her own useful trap."Hmm....i see a nice move and overall effective counter measure." He spoke as he drew his card and began his turn,like before he gazed intently at each card and carefully thought over a couple different moves he could make with his current hand."Not a great hand at the moment,so i will have to make due and add to my defenses." Bat thought to himself."I summon Cloudian-Smoke Ball in defense mode and set one card face down." He said,Bat was biding his time for a better hand which in turn would provide a better counter measure of his own.Cloudian-Smoke Ball appeared upon the field in defense mode and the card also appeared face down along with it."I shall end my turn and turn it back to you." He spoke and noticed a fellow student appear walking closer to the Duel.
Old 07-28-2013, 02:15 PM   #16
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Blue Drew a Card bringing her life points up to 8200 and looked at her hand "Well then I think I'll play the Mirage Dragon in attack mode and as long as he's on the field you can't activate any trap cards during the battle phase" She said as Mirage Dragon appeared in attack mode with 1600 attack points and 600 defense points "I'll also play Gold Sarcophagus which allows me to banish one card from my deck, face up and add that card to my hand during my second standby phase" She said as she took a card out of her deck an banished it "Trust me, you're gonna love what chose, but for now I think I'll attack your Cloudian-Atlus with Mirage Dragon" She then waited for her dragon to destroy his monster "And now I'll play on card face down and with that I'll end my turn" She said,

Old 07-28-2013, 02:24 PM   #17
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*an odd force watches from the shadows, unknown to the children, it was observing*

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:52 PM   #18
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Fang watches the duel from the shade of a tree with displeasure and disgust "How did she end up in Obelisk Blue and not me, she didn't even want to be in the blue dorm, she wanted to be in Slifer red, so why am I stuck here in Ra Yellow?" She growled to herself,

Old 07-30-2013, 02:22 PM   #19
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Blue Drew a Card bringing her life points up to 8200 and looked at her hand "Well then I think I'll play the Mirage Dragon in attack mode and as long as he's on the field you can't activate any trap cards during the battle phase" She said as Mirage Dragon appeared in attack mode with 1600 attack points and 600 defense points "I'll also play Gold Sarcophagus which allows me to banish one card from my deck, face up and add that card to my hand during my second standby phase" She said as she took a card out of her deck an banished it "Trust me, you're gonna love what chose, but for now I think I'll attack your Cloudian-Atlus with Mirage Dragon" She then waited for her dragon to destroy his monster "And now I'll play on card face down and with that I'll end my turn" She said,
"Not so fast...." He spoke as he lost 300 life points from the attack,though his Cloudian Atlus remained upon the field." My Cloudian Atlus cannot be destroyed via battle,though i take the damage my cloud remains." He explained to Blue calmly,He then drew his card and wondered about the Gold Sarcophagus and card chosen by his opponent and her spoken words about the chosen card.Bat looked at his hand and thought over his move."Hmm....Limited in moves once more though i can set this card face down and perhaps make use of it later." Bat spoke and smiled,"Alright,I set face down one card and end my turn." He said as the spell/trap card appeared upon the field before him."You have myself wondering about that card of yours,perhaps it shall prove interesting indeed." Bat spoke
Old 07-30-2013, 02:57 PM   #20
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Danzi walks and sees a battle goes and look at the throw down. Danzi is a Slifer who has a knack for collecting rare and powerful cards even though he does he prefer decks that act like a armies keeps a couple of different ones on him. "I wondering how this is going down," he says aloud.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

True strength is earned not given. - Danzi

It is harder to protect than to destroy.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Danzi is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
academy, duel monsters, role-play, yugioh