Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-23-2013, 12:15 PM   #1
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Yu-Gi-Oh RP (Restart Character Creation Thread)

OK so basically the Template is as follows

Dueling Network User Name:
Name:
Back Story: (Optional)
Appearance: Pictures are preferred but descriptions are welcome)

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dragon Style; 07-24-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:53 PM   #2
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh RP (Restart Character Creation Thread)

(Bump)

Dueling Network User Name: Dragon Style
Name: Blue
Deck: Dragons Deck
Personality: She's a bit silly and kind of weird, she usually spends most of her time listening to music.
Back Story: Its a mystery
Appearance:

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dragon Style; 07-25-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Old 07-24-2013, 04:28 PM   #3
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Yugioh character:

Dueling Network Username: Cloud-Puppet
Name: Bat Lewiston
Deck: Cloud Deck
Personality: Lazy,lacks motivation to apply himself and reach or surpass his potential,Smart though often downplays it in order to coast by instead of becoming the duelist he has the potential to become.often can be found looking up and into the clouds and day-dreaming,also has the tendicy to always somehow bring clouds into the conversation.Bat is a kind and sometimes comedic person and always trys to be positive and motivate his friends when they duel.
Backstory: {Still to come}
Appearance:
Spoiler:
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}

Last edited by sarutobi17; 08-02-2013 at 07:18 PM.
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:40 PM   #4
Primal Exist
Freshmen Academy Student

Primal Exist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dueling Network User Name: Wild Dark
Name: Wild
Personality: Very care free, doesn't seem to mind anyone around him. Would rather sleep the day away rather than put in any work. In other words extremely lazy.
Back Story:
Appearance:
Deck: Gishki

Last edited by Primal Exist; 07-28-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Primal Exist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:25 PM   #5
NarutoTheKid
Freshmen Academy Student

NarutoTheKid has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoTheKid has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I like Yu-Gi-Yo can I join?
NarutoTheKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:35 PM   #6
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoTheKid View Post
I like Yu-Gi-Yo can I join?
Yes,you can join and welcome to the rp.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 07-25-2013, 11:45 PM   #7
NarutoTheKid
Freshmen Academy Student

NarutoTheKid has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoTheKid has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Okay... THANKS!!
Old 07-25-2013, 11:47 PM   #8
NarutoTheKid
Freshmen Academy Student

Background:
Asi was a orphan child who was recruited to a group of extreme group of people. There he was made and raised to have no emotions or personality or even a name; "Asi" being given to him so he can join a team. Though largely successful in this regard, Asi retained an interest in art. When Shi, a older member, discovered Asi's drawing skills, he encouraged it and soon became very close.

Over time, Asi came to think of Shi as his older brother and seemed to follow him. Sadly they were put against each other in a fight to the death to prove extreme loyalty and to prove if what they have taught has worked, but Shi died from a random bandit who who was actually another of the members who were testing him. Asi reported that he was the one who killed him instead of the random bandit, as a request from his brother before his death. Before Shi's death, Asi created a book that would illustrate the feelings they felt for each other. Asi organised the book so that his and Shi's portraits would be located at opposite ends of the book, and in the centre pages would be a picture of them holding hands. Some time after the loss of Shi, Asi forgot that this was his intention, and the picture book was left unfinished, though he could never bring it upon himself to discard the book. But after meeting with Nato Uzakan, remembers and completes the book, causing him to give his first genuine display of emotion in a long time: love. (For Shi it was brotherly love and for Nato Bi love.) Before his appointment to his Team, Asi — under his groups orders — had been eliminating individuals that worked against his friend Nato. The last assassination he performed was of Unosati Numo. In an attempt to gain a powerful cards after seeing his father sacrifice his life in an attempt to defeat Orosomari, Izina (The leader) supervised Shi while he learned how to use the card Sealing Technique: Tiger Eye Staring Shot, noting that it would be dangerous as he would have to use "emotional energy" in order to make the technique stronger. Asi struggled greatly with this endeavour as it conflicted with his training and, consumed by negative emotions, his training was seemingly left incomplete.

Personality:
When first introduced, Asi was distinguished by his total lack of emotion which he often masks with a false, cheerful, yet transparent fašade. After much mental conditioning and training while in the group, Asi had suppressed almost all of his emotions, laying all of his loyalty to whoever commands him, and thus making it easier for him to accomplish dangerous, unpleasant, unethical missions. Due to this training and his lack of social experience and personal initiative, Asi has great trouble in understanding how bonds between people can motivate others. Asi's social awkwardness tended to get people angry, because he would often speak without considering his words and their effects on people. This was due to his inability to realise the difference between a rude statement and a true statement.

Asi only shows his emotions or most towards Nato, but not in front of others feeling embarrassed to do so. He does not know where he stands at in sexualility but knows that he enjoys spending time both with his good friends Karu and Nato. He feels a bond with both of them and feels deeper about both of them. He hasn't yet decided which way he is going but had decided to do anything to figure out and to protect them.

Birthdate: July 25
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Height: 5ft, 6in
Weight: 123 LB
Blood Type: O
Deck: Drawn Deck
Name: Shi
Dueling Network User Name: The Drawn Master
Apperance:

(This is NTK brother. Helping the little guy out.)
(This is NTK thanks but ummmmmmm... I think everyone thinks I'm Bi now..)
(This is your bro, here is a your old one for like your bad guy or something people seem to like to be bad guys here.)
(NTK Thanks!!)

Dueling Network User Name: Soul And The Kid
Name: Soul
Personality: Soul's attitude is laid-back and nonchalant, as he tries to mold himself to his expectations of how someone 'cool' would act.
Back Story: Unknown, cause I can't figure out one.
Appearance:
Deck: Soul Deck.

Last edited by NarutoTheKid; 07-28-2013 at 01:53 AM.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:26 PM   #9
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Name:Nero
Personality: Crass
Back Story: He was born out of the shadows of time.
Appearance:

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 01:53 AM   #10
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

OK here is my evil character, she might be in Ra Yellow but most of the time evil characters would end up in Obelisk Blue so I'm not sure yet.

Dueling Network User Name: Dragon Style
Name: Fang Blackheart
Deck: Beast Deck
Personality: Aggressive and direct, ruthlessly unkind and blunt, thins she's better then everyone and hates to lose.
Back Story: Her father is filthy rich and owns an animal preserve, since she was raised around while animals most of her life she kind of acts like one.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Old 07-27-2013, 11:45 AM   #11
Xander
Freshmen Academy Student

Xander is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dueling Network User Name: Zangetsu_Pakkun
Name: Xander Mite
Personality: Unpredictable
Back Story: With no records of existence anywhere, this characters history and background are both mysteries.
Appearance: I cant post an image or link yet, cause i dont have 10 posts. So I will show you guys later.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:54 AM   #12
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

Dueling Network User Name: Spectual
Name: Saga
Deck Type: Final Countdown!
Personality: Calm, Collected
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Idekal; 07-27-2013 at 11:58 AM.
Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:34 PM   #13
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

My villian character:

Name: Neil "Dino" Lucas
Deck: Ancient Gear/Dinosuar Deck
Dorm: Slifer Red
Personality: Neil often shows two sides,one a evil side and the other a kind version of himself.Though it is rarely seen unless the sitaution calls for it.He dislikes the way the school is run and because of this is working towards his secret goal.
Backstory: Neil was a orphan who loved dinosuars and gears while having a keen interest in history.One of the few bright spots in his life was when he began building his ancient gear/dinosuar deck and dueling others with the custom deck.Leading to him receiving a chance to join the Duel Academy and earned his place as a student at the school and thus taking him away from his orphanage life.
Appearance: {Do not yet have one}
Old 07-28-2013, 07:32 PM   #14
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Do we have to make a hero and villian character, or can I just make one?

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:51 PM   #15
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Dueling Network Name: ZeroxNightmare

Name: Kirito Esper
Personality: Just because he's rich, he doesn't let it make him a complete jerkface. He is sort of a playboy. He is also a born creator.
Backstory:
Kirito was born into an extremely rich family, and, naturally, he was a bit of a jerk. He was also a maker of things, crafting his first duel disk at age 7, and stacking upgrades and new additions to keep it new and functional. He currently uses this duel disk, though he has had to make additions to keep it within Academy duel disk specs. At the age of 5, he got into duel monsters from his uncle, who ran a modest card shop. Kirito made his first deck from the cards located in his uncle's shop, paying for all the cards he needed out of pocket. At the age of 13 however, tragedy struck. His father was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer, and soon died. Before he died, he gave Kirito a card that was given to him as a child. The card was the Sorcerer of Dark Magic. Kirito took the card, and his father died soon after. After this event, Kirito became a more modest, humble person, unlike the stereotypical rich kid attitude he portrayed before, though he remains somewhat of a playboy. He built an all new deck based around the Sorcerer to supplement it. He has gone to the academy, and learns there currently.
Image:
Spoiler:

Deck Types:

Dark Magician (Main)
Dragon
Malefic
Elemental Hero

Duel Disk:
Spoiler:

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 09-16-2013 at 06:41 PM.
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:01 PM   #16
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Dueling Network User Name: AdamBeastly0
Name: Adam
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Deck Types: Gravekeepers, Chaos Dragon, Malefic

Last edited by Pool; 08-06-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:19 PM   #17
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Dueling Network User Name: Maikeru D. Shinigami
Name: Masaki Ishimaru
Personality: Highly intelligent and conceited. He's very creative which leads to him experimenting with different deck types to find ones that work. He's also very lazy sometimes. He spends much time on laptop or playing video games.
Back Story: Masaki's backstory is currently unknown.
Deck Types:
  • Madolche Deck
  • Infernity Deck
  • Watt/Thunder Deck
  • The Deck of Recklessness
  • The Deck of Baniashing
  • Damage Deck
  • All Female Deck
  • Venom Deck
Appearance:
Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 08-20-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:52 PM   #18
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Dueling Network User Name:Sephiroth1231
Name:Zack
Personality:Highly Inteligent, A master of the game at his age. Knows how to make decks and use them the right way. He strives to be the best and beat the best
Deck Types:
Cyber Dragon
Exodia
Dino
Dragon

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #19
NarutoTheKid
Freshmen Academy Student

(Does anyone wanna be Nato?)
Old 08-03-2013, 10:24 AM   #20
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Dueling Network Name: Carnagepool
Name: Mero

Personality: Mero keeps to him self, He does not give away his trust very easily.
Deck Types
Burn
Crystal Beast/Hamon
Loki
Vampire
Zombie
6 Samurai

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Last edited by Raiden; 08-20-2013 at 11:16 PM.
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, creation, role-play, yu-gi-oh