Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-29-2013, 04:36 PM   #41
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Ravenwood RP/FV (Ravenwood)

Baki walks over to the flower and uses the sort of wand thing the dragon brought her to heal the flower so it's brighter and more beautiful than it was before "Nope nothing" she says smiling "also would it be ok if I put tons of plants in my room and possibly a small tree?" she ask happily

My Big sister friend- Boop

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

Unicorns Unicorns! I like caffine!!! ~Kitty

~Signature face-X3~
HinataKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 04:51 PM   #42
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"No, not at all" She said, "You really like nature huh" She asked,

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 04:55 PM   #43
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Ya it's my sort of power I can feel the energy of nature and hear it's voice, bad thing about it is that I lose power if I'm surrounded by darkness I can sense darkness though and that guy who gave you the necklace had something dark about him" she says rather quickly

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

~Signature face-X3~
Old 07-29-2013, 05:06 PM   #44
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Akio walked into ravenwood adjusting his glasses and he bought random supplies from stores all the while keeping watch around him. Toughts, "So where is my contact."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:13 PM   #45
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Really, well then in that case" She walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a box where she places the necklace and locked it inside "I'm not sure if he's evil or not, he seems trust worthy, but if I bothers you that much I'll keep the necklace in this box and put a seal on it until I can determine otherwise" She said as she put the box back in the cabinet "Alright, would you like a room upstairs or down?" She asked,

Old 07-29-2013, 05:13 PM   #46
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

Baki looks out the window "He's here I wonder why" she says thinking "Upstairs" she says smiling

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

~Signature face-X3~

Last edited by HinataKitty; 07-29-2013 at 05:15 PM.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:21 PM   #47
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"OK then, let's go" She said, taking her upstairs "Alright now this one, since I know you like nature has a good view of the backyard, there's a lot of land and space back there so, if you ever wanted to make yourself a really giant garden, you'd be free to, but of course its completely up to you. Would you like to see the other rooms or would you like this one?" She asked,

Old 07-29-2013, 05:25 PM   #48
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

Baki's eyes lite up "This one is perfect!!" she exclaims happily and smiles

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

~Signature face-X3~
Old 07-29-2013, 05:33 PM   #49
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"I'm glad you like it" She says with a smile "If you ever want to change anything about it, just let me know and we'll get you some things OK?" She said,

Old 07-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #50
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

Baki smiles and her stomach growls as she realizes she hasn't eaten all day

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

~Signature face-X3~
Old 07-29-2013, 05:43 PM   #51
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"I guess that's a sign, that it's time to eat" She said "Come one lets go back down stairs" She said,

Old 07-29-2013, 05:49 PM   #52
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

Baki smiles "alright" she says happily

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

~Signature face-X3~
Old 07-29-2013, 05:52 PM   #53
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Persephone goes down stairs with Baki so they can eat.

Old 07-29-2013, 05:58 PM   #54
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

Baki wondering what sort of food is in this house

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

~Signature face-X3~
Old 07-29-2013, 06:01 PM   #55
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Persephone made Baki a plate of the food she had made earlier right before they went to go pick out her room "Next time, I'll cook for you OK" She said,

Old 07-29-2013, 06:06 PM   #56
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

Baki smiles "kk" she says happily and she eats a bite of the food

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

~Signature face-X3~

Last edited by HinataKitty; 07-29-2013 at 06:08 PM.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #57
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Persephone smiles back and eats her food "Wow, this is amazing, where's you learn to cook?" She asked,

Old 07-29-2013, 06:16 PM   #58
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

"I don't remember actually I just remember helping a man with large hands and a kind smile cook" Baki says in thought and eats more of her food

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

~Signature face-X3~
Old 07-29-2013, 06:18 PM   #59
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Hm, I just watch cooking shows, copy and tweak" She said with a laugh, "I usually end up messing up a lot at first with something new, but I've gotten pretty good now"

Old 07-29-2013, 06:22 PM   #60
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

Baki giggles and eats more food the little white dragon that follows her seems to give Persephone a glimps of two spirits combined

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

~Signature face-X3~