Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-28-2013, 02:48 PM   #21
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Ravenwood RP/FV (Ravenwood)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
"That will do till I can find my own home sorry for intruding" Shadow says as he walks up to the front door "This place is huge" He says standing out front of the house.
"Eh its not a problem, I start to get paranoid at night in this place by myself, plus like I said this far too big for one person...but I've been living here by myself for about a year anyway soo, What ever I guess" She said as she opened the door "Well like I told her there are 4 levels not including the roof, the basement level, the floor level the upstairs level and that attic level, there are 24 bedroom, 10 big ones upstairs and 14 smaller ones down, pick which ever one you ones you want....except for my room and the two at the end of the hall up stairs" She said walking in "You don't have to worry about anything while you're here from demons or otherwise, there's a barrier around this place and a no hostility seal" She said,

(Use this link and check out the gallery to see what the entire thing looks like basically I mean there are a few rooms I'll just make up along the way but this is the gist of it.)

http://curbed.com/archives/2012/01/1...presidents.php

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dragon Style; 07-28-2013 at 02:55 PM.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 03:08 PM   #22
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

"I'm not worried about demons at all the listen to me they work under me I don't answer to anyone everything demon like fears me" Shadow says walking in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 03:13 PM   #23
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Well if that's true, would you mind telling them to stop trying to eat me every night, I'm kind of tired of destroying them all of the time" She said as she walked in and put her motorcycle helmet down on a table when she got in.

Last edited by Dragon Style; 07-28-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old 07-28-2013, 03:16 PM   #24
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

"Yes I can do that just stick with me they will not bother you" Shadow says slightly smiling as he sat on a nearby couch.

Old 07-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #25
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well then, now that that's settled, you guys hungry?" She asked,

Old 07-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #26
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

"yes I haven't ate in a while I don't do that much" Shadow says as he gets up "Would you like me to help you"

Old 07-28-2013, 03:27 PM   #27
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Um...sure, I guess if that's what you want to do" She said feeling a little bit confused at first, she hadn't lived with other people for a long time and no one in the town seemed to like her so she wasn't used to people offering help. "Alright, this way" She said walking to kitchen,

Old 07-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #28
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

"Yeah i'm not very good at cooking depends on what you would like" Shadow says as he takes his robe off and lays it down "Im guessing I won't need this in here" He says walking towards the kitchen.

Old 07-28-2013, 05:39 PM   #29
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well don't worry I won't have you do much" She said, "I just need you to hand me stuff for the most part, it'll make things go a lot faster" She said,

Old 07-28-2013, 06:30 PM   #30
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

"That is fine with me I'm down for whatever" Shadow says smiling at the girl.

Old 07-28-2013, 06:39 PM   #31
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Alright then, lets get started" She said, smiling back at him when she walked into the kitchen "So, what exactly do you feel like eating" She asked,

Old 07-28-2013, 08:07 PM   #32
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Baki felt like she owed Persephone something for helping her out so she went to the kitchen and cooked Persephone's favorite food then she thinks for a second and makes Shadow's favorite food being quieter than she usually is

My Big sister friend- Boop

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

Unicorns Unicorns! I like caffine!!! ~Kitty

~Signature face-X3~
HinataKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:11 PM   #33
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

As Persephone went into the kitchen to start cooking she noticed that food had already been cooked and was shocked to see that her favorite food had been made "Baki did you do this?" She asked,

Old 07-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #34
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Yup" Baki smiled "Sorry I felt like I owed you something for helping me out" she said in her bubbly voice the little blue bird that sits outside your kitchen window every day lands on Baki's shoulder and tweets into her ear.

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

~Signature face-X3~

Last edited by HinataKitty; 07-28-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:26 AM   #35
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well, thank you, would you like anything?" She asked,

Old 07-29-2013, 02:33 PM   #36
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Max walked back into town and wandered around the streets of the night; looking for something to do. "Eh, they're gone now. And as always, there's nothing to do in this town."
Old 07-29-2013, 02:45 PM   #37
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

Baki smiled and shook her head "Oh ya where is my room?" she asked just remembering that she was going to be living here with Persephone

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

~Signature face-X3~
Old 07-29-2013, 04:14 PM   #38
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well that's up to you, like I said before, there are 10 large bedrooms upstairs and 14 smaller ones down here" She explained, "They already have furniture in them, but if you'd like to redecorate your room so that you'll fell more comfortable we can do that as well" She said, "So basically you can pick any room you want...well except for mine of course" She said laughing a little bit,

Old 07-29-2013, 04:23 PM   #39
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

Baki smiles "As I said before this is a huge house" she says happily and frowns when she sees a flower that's beginning to wilt

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

~Signature face-X3~
Old 07-29-2013, 04:24 PM   #40
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Is there something wrong?" She asked,