Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:09 PM   #1
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Ravenwood RP/FV (Ravenwood)

Ok This is the town of Ravenwood, I've often thought about how we shall work night and day and I figured 10 pages was too long, but 5 pages wasn't enough so let's say every 8 pages the time of day changes, we'll start off in the day time.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:25 PM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Ravenwood RP/FV (Ravenwood)

Max woke up in bed and looked around. "I wish I could remember who I am." Max took care of his business and walked outside.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:21 PM   #3
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Persephone looks around from the roof of her house "Its hard to believe that this place could so peaceful...only when the sun is up though" she said looking up at the sky, she then looks over into the direction of the forest,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dragon Style; 07-20-2013 at 08:55 PM.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:59 PM   #4
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Cindy wakes up, her green hair collected on her bed. She grabbed her green ponytails and looked through the window.

"Well, time to get dressed." She gets up and continues to get dressed.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:17 PM   #5
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Persephone comes down from her roof and rides her motorcycle into town.

Old 07-21-2013, 01:33 AM   #6
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Cindy is finally dressed and exits her home. She walks downtown, noticing a motorcycle.

"Her." Cindy says with spite. She rolls her eyes and turns into a store.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:01 AM   #7
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Shadow walks through the forest with the shadows of the trees making him harder to see, as he walks through the forest in a black robe. "What is my purpose what am I here for" He asks himself as he walks "Why have all these things seem to keep happening to me" He says as he walks farther into the shadows.

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:40 AM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Max began to walk to the forest. "Something about that place is drawing me towards it. I feel like I want to stay there all the time, but I also feel like I shouldn't." Max noticed a girl on the motorcycle. "I wonder where she's going." Max followed the girl secretly. Knowing he could not keep up with a motorcycle on foot, he simply watched the girl closely and assumed where she would go.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:34 AM   #9
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

(You all do know that the forest is on a different thread right?)

Persephone ride through town on her motorcycle heading into the forest, but she stays on the road, before she does she notices a a girl going into the store she knows who this girl is and who she works for, she is a Thau but she'd very concerned about her right now "In the day light she's just as powerless as anyone else is, I won't have to worry about her for at least a few more hours" She though to herself.

Old 07-21-2013, 02:06 PM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

( I know. He's not there yet.)
"She's too fast." Max said, panting real hard. "Forget it. I'll just go to the forest like I started to." Max said as he walked towards the forest, staying off the road.
Old 07-23-2013, 04:03 PM   #11
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Tsubaki finishes with her chores then goes into the forest to explore "Mistress I'm going out" she calls back before riding off to the forest on her bike

My Big sister friend- Boop

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

Unicorns Unicorns! I like caffine!!! ~Kitty

~Signature face-X3~
HinataKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #12
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Persephone Dravies up to a mansion and parks the Motorcycle at the steps "Well, here we are" She said, getting off the bike,

Old 07-27-2013, 10:58 PM   #13
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Baki looked at the mansion her eyes bright with excitement "This place is huge!!!" she exclaimed in her bubbly voice. She gets off the bike and looks at Persephone "You think the orphanage will be okay?" she asked in a worried voice

My Big sister friend- Boop

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

Unicorns Unicorns! I like caffine!!! ~Kitty

~Signature face-X3~
HinataKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:39 PM   #14
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Divine wounders around the town looking at all the buildings around him.

Old 07-28-2013, 01:21 PM   #15
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Yeah, the orphanage should be fine, its a church and demons can't step on holy ground" She said, "Plus, not fighting every actually happens within the town its usually only out in the woods or the mountains if you make it that far" She explained when she smiled at her "So, this is it" She said gesturing to the mansion "all together I guess there are 4 floors, the basement level, the ground level, the upstairs level and the what you would call the attic level and then of course there's the roof, there are about 24 bedrooms, 10 large that upstairs and 14 smaller ones that are down, feel free to pick anyone you like, but I guess I could give you the tour once we get inside huh" She said felling a little ridiculous before she walked up the stairs to unlock the door "Don't worry there's a barrier that protects this house from demons and there's also a no hostility spell so even people with powers can't use them out of violence here" She said,

Spoiler:

Old 07-28-2013, 02:20 PM   #16
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine sighs as he walks up to really big houses "Guess I should find a place to live but I think I'll find a place back in the woods" Divine says walking the streets.

Old 07-28-2013, 02:26 PM   #17
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Just as Persephone is about to open up the door she see's Shadow walking down the street, she think about it for a moment then decides to say something "You seem lost, why are you walking around in the street at night?" She asked,

Old 07-28-2013, 02:31 PM   #18
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
Just as Persephone is about to open up the door she see's Shadow walking down the street, she think about it for a moment then decides to say something "You seem lost, why are you walking around in the street at night?" She asked,
"Because I have no place to live I just wounder" Shadow says turning to face the girl.

Old 07-28-2013, 02:34 PM   #19
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well you can't stay out here...there are demons outside at night" She thought about it for a second then turned back to him "Well if you really don't have any place to stay...you could always stay here with Baki and me, there's more than enough room for all three of us" She said,

Old 07-28-2013, 02:40 PM   #20
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
"Well you can't stay out here...there are demons outside at night" She thought about it for a second then turned back to him "Well if you really don't have any place to stay...you could always stay here with Baki and me, there's more than enough room for all three of us" She said,
"That will do till I can find my own home sorry for intruding" Shadow says as he walks up to the front door "This place is huge" He says standing out front of the house.