Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 09-27-2012, 03:22 AM   #1
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Who is the most underrated Akatsuki member and why?

Well, since you all know already, I will always state that it was and still is Deidara out of all of them. And I don't really think I have to explain much. The reasons are obvious. Latest series they screwed him so badly that they made him look like a psychotic dolt. The undead Deidara used to be kickass and calm losing both arms, has a brain to fight (kicked Gaara's butt using strategy) and not giving up and losing decisively (almost killed Team Gai - taijutsu professionals). His intellect is 4.5/5 (more than Sasuke's - 4/5) and he's really fast (almost killed Sasuke but got killed by plot and Sasuke survived without being able to move, due to being the main character), plus has a unique stamina, but in the war arc they've made Deidara totally opposite. And we still haven't seen his backstory (early days, childhood, family, reasons of why he had started to like explosions and call them 'art'). I still happen to think he could kick butt without using clay (is it always necessary?) because his chakra is Bakuton, he could blow his opponents up by touching them, like Gari, who also has that chakra type, if Deidara had trained to be able to do this.
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Who is the most underrated Akatsuki member and why?

Kakazu is kinda underated

he had 5 elemental natures so their were some combos yet to see.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:49 PM   #3
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Kakazu is kinda underated

he had 5 elemental natures so their were some combos yet to see.
Strategic Intelligence as good as just about anyone other than Shikamaru, Itachi, and Haku. Likely Kakashi

Fastest foot speed shown except for A's raiten armour side step, dodging Ame.

obscene chakra since each heart has it's own.

Fought with a hole in his chest like it didn't matter. Cuz it didn't.

Fought hashirama, before hearts and earth grudge fear.

ET version could not be sealed despite an army being present.

Most experienced ninja in naruto by far. EDIT: still active from Hashirama days, not hokage/retired.

EDIT: According to backstory, has killed his prior partners/Akatsuki/S ranked ninja, for annoying him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by paradigm1977; 10-05-2012 at 09:24 AM.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

^this kakuzu would defiantly be my choice
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:46 PM   #5
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Kakuzu.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:22 AM   #6
SapphireRoses
Freshmen Academy Student

SapphireRoses is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior3 View Post
Well, since you all know already, I will always state that it was and still is Deidara out of all of them. And I don't really think I have to explain much. The reasons are obvious. Latest series they screwed him so badly that they made him look like a psychotic dolt. The undead Deidara used to be kickass and calm losing both arms, has a brain to fight (kicked Gaara's butt using strategy) and not giving up and losing decisively (almost killed Team Gai - taijutsu professionals). His intellect is 4.5/5 (more than Sasuke's - 4/5) and he's really fast (almost killed Sasuke but got killed by plot and Sasuke survived without being able to move, due to being the main character), plus has a unique stamina, but in the war arc they've made Deidara totally opposite. And we still haven't seen his backstory (early days, childhood, family, reasons of why he had started to like explosions and call them 'art'). I still happen to think he could kick butt without using clay (is it always necessary?) because his chakra is Bakuton, he could blow his opponents up by touching them, like Gari, who also has that chakra type, if Deidara had trained to be able to do this.
Agreed!!!!
SapphireRoses is offline   Reply With Quote