Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #41
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Itachi Vs Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpCard View Post
Wow are you serious?

Anyway the point is

1-Itachi wins
2-I have a manga reference to back up my claim thus its not wanking
Itachi drowns and dies.

The end.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:12 PM   #42
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
lol wut how? Amaterasu right off the bat! The end! There is nothing Kisame can do

Glad to see you can admit your wrong
When did I admit anything? Amaterasu is not hell flames and Itachi gets dry humped by a shark.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:23 PM   #43
topchef
Banned

Quote:
how would Kisame counter Itachi's amaterasu?
Samehada eats it.

How does itachi counter drowning?
Old 07-21-2013, 11:18 PM   #44
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

How can Kisame take Totska?
"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."
Hokage-Yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:45 AM   #45
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage-Yondaime View Post
How can Kisame take Totska?
Eyeballs burst under tons of water.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:02 AM   #46
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Huh?!
"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."
Old 07-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #47
Kishimomo
Genin

Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Kisame doesn't have the samehada but even with it he wins with Genjutsu.
Kishimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:15 AM   #48
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think itachi would win. I'm not sure at all though!!!

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:12 PM   #49
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

How would he not drown?
Old 07-26-2013, 09:45 PM   #50
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Amaterasu it very easy to dodge, ya know.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:58 PM   #51
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curbs View Post
No its not! How would Kisame dodge it. You do realize it's rarely countered right.
Ay countered it with intense speed
Gaara countered it with his sands great speed and power (which is on par with Raikage)

So how will kisame counter it in time when Amaterasu is one of the fastest attacks out there?
Sasuke dodged it easily by moving towards the side. We're talking about Itachi's not Sasuke's. And no it's not, the flying god technique is.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:13 PM   #52
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Fine, take out a his sword and suck it up. BTW Kisame is fast and he can dodge but there's more than 1 way to block or dodge it.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:58 AM   #53
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Does anybody notice the way kisame sucks up to itachi, almost out of fear. Espcecially in part 1 of the series. I think this implies that kisame knows he will lose against itachi...

Old 08-10-2013, 11:11 AM   #54
Hiei
Veteran Chunin

Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Eyeballs burst under tons of water.
Scientific logic in Naruto????????

GET OUT, MARUKO! GET OUT.
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 11:50 AM   #55
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
Does anybody notice the way kisame sucks up to itachi, almost out of fear. Espcecially in part 1 of the series. I think this implies that kisame knows he will lose against itachi...
We dont debate characters personality and thoughts here we have different sections for that.

Here we mostly debate with the (battle)abilities. Mainly because character behaviour and statements often can become inconsistent as more powerfull characters keep getting introduced.

Just take jiraiya and itachi for example.

Itachi in part ran away from jiraiya fearing that he might lose(even with kisame as back up) , yet in part 2 he really shouldnt have anything to fear with his yata mirror ;a shield that supposedly blocks everything and a sword; which can seal anything in one hit , dont you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei View Post
Scientific logic in Naruto????????

GET OUT, MARUKO! GET OUT.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 02:35 PM   #56
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Yeah I guess so... Sorry!!!

Old 08-10-2013, 03:25 PM   #57
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

tsukyomi GG

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:45 PM   #58
311y
Apprentice Genin

311y has completed a tough C-rank mission!311y has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Guys.. you realize Itachi can put anyone in a genjutsu by just pointing at them? Kisame has no counter against that, he'd be done for in seconds.
Let's be real, the only reason Sasuke was even able to stand his ground against Itachi was because he could counter his sharingan with his own.
meant, and everything that has
burned you and left you with nothing
but ash.
" - Shinji Moon
311y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:46 PM   #59
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311y View Post
Guys.. you realize Itachi can put anyone in a genjutsu by just pointing at them? Kisame has no counter against that, he'd be done for in seconds.
Let's be real, the only reason Sasuke was even able to stand his ground against Itachi was because he could counter his sharingan with his own.
Also it was because Itachi was letting Sasuke win
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 03:50 AM   #60
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
Yeah I guess so... Sorry!!!
You dont have to apologize , dont worry

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
do anyone even read these, hi!