Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 07-16-2013, 11:50 PM   #21
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Itachi Vs Kisame

So... You think Kisame > Itachi?
"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."
Hokage-Yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:51 AM   #22
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjamonkies View Post
Indeed huh? Plus most of Itachi's genjutsu is in the eyes if Kisame can fight him without looking into the eyes it would be nearly impossible for Itachi to catch him in gejutsu. Not to much Kisame's weapon can be used at a range as hilt does allow the sword to move forward so he would have to be that close to Susonoo. Much like what guy did in the village when Itachi and Kisame appeared there.
it took Gai years to master looking at his opponents feet to know what they were going to do. It is not something Kisame can just see and master it himself. so yes kisame will be caught in genjutsu then sealed.
Lord Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:12 AM   #23
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumiko View Post
Sameahda cant absorb amatearsu cuz its too hot
Well Minus IWD saying stay out of Magic Uchiha sections, It is still chakra. So he absorbs it extremely fast before it burns enough,

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:29 PM   #24
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

But Samahada would hate it, he already got mad when he sucked up the Fire Ball Jutsu. I think the sword would die.
"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."
Old 07-18-2013, 07:37 PM   #25
flash0212
Apprentice Genin

flash0212 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Itachi would defeat Kisame his skill, prowess, intellect, wisdom, jutsu, and abilities, plus spiritual weapons give him an assured victory.

Kisame has a shredding shark skin sword that absorbs chakra (which gives him a vast nearly limitless supply of it) high level jutsu and special abilities that can assure him victory and his stamina is much much higher than that of Itachi.

But to be able to fight and without looking up would be extremely difficult putting him at an automatic disadvantage ( also Itachi can catch you in a genjutsu by pointing at you with his seal sign hand). If amaturatsu hit samehada it would automatically stop helping kisame from anger of being burned. Itachi would then only need to distract him with his crow clones , use Tsukuyomi or summon Sussanoo to permanently seal Kisame. Itachi wins the end.

---------<(((o)))>::<(((o)))>---------

PSN:flash0212
flash0212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:45 PM   #26
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I am a Kisame fan.

While his Chakra eating shark can eat apart Susanoo.

Amaterasu should be no problem.

But the other attacks like Izanagi or Izanami, even Genjutsu (which should be negated if he's in full Samehada fusion)
kinda screws Kisame over.

So, it's a long hard fight, but Itachi takes this one, Kisame was smart enough not to even pick a fight with Itachi anyway, he recognized his better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:28 AM   #27
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Its not like kisame is weak. Its just that itachis genjutsu are too much hax especially since he doesnt have to have eye contact to use them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:11 PM   #28
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Samehada is going to have difficulty eating Amaterasu or rather it won't try to unless Kisame forces it.

It was bothered by the Grand Fireball's heat after all.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:43 AM   #29
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What temperature is Ammy?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:51 AM   #30
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
What temperature is Ammy?
Wank says it's as hot as the sun.
If it were true, then the caster and everything else around the flame would perish.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #31
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Wank says it's as hot as the sun.
If it were true, then the caster and everything else around the flame would perish.
Naruto doesn't follow the laws of physics. TBB is said to be as hot as the sun too. At the speeds people move in Naruto, everyone's clothing would burn due to the friction with the air (since there are numerous feats that show they move at bullet speed). When Sakura punched those giant metal blocks during her fight with Sasori's kazekage puppet, Sakura should have been sent flying at thousands of feet per second after each punch due to the law of conservation of momentum.

Just to summarize, the laws of physics in many cases do not apply in Naruto.
Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:29 AM   #32
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

But it also show's some laws. Itachi is extremely strong and so is Kisame so it's hard to tell who would win. Itachi could drown, or Kisame could get sealed. You can never know.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #33
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Amaterasu burns slow as hell. It would have been eaten before it did any severe damage.

Whether Samehada likes it or not its going to have to eat it if he wants the pain to stop.

Also that thing is nowhere near as hot as the sun but I'm pretty sure this has already been established in the Naruto community and if it haven't then people really need to go back to the 9th grade.

Kisame can spit a lake at Itachi without looking him in the eyes and drown him. He's well aware of Itachi's reputation with gengutsu and he's fought along side him.

Itachi's sealing sword isnt doing crap to someone who can drown you from a distance.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:35 PM   #34
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Its still hotter than a regular katon by far.

Amaterasu burning has been inconsistent. It has been shown though when the eyes focus on it burns much faster.

Yes Kisame can win like that but he favors close combat more often and not looking in the eyes is a Maito Gai expertise of many years of training plus no significant knowledge.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-21-2013, 07:18 PM   #35
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Its still hotter than a regular katon by far.

Amaterasu burning has been inconsistent. It has been shown though when the eyes focus on it burns much faster.

Yes Kisame can win like that but he favors close combat more often and not looking in the eyes is a Maito Gai expertise of many years of training plus no significant knowledge.
Spitting a lake and summoning 1000 sharks doesn't require eye contact
Old 07-21-2013, 07:26 PM   #36
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Spitting a lake and summoning 1000 sharks doesn't require eye contact
That's a distance argument, Itachi has cast genjutsu without eye contact before as well.

Its all about distance and also there are two versions of Itachi, Sick one and the hypothetical healthy one.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-21-2013, 07:35 PM   #37
topchef
Banned

Itachi vs any Naruto character is such a boring topic anyway
Old 07-21-2013, 08:05 PM   #38
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Itachi vs any Naruto character is such a boring topic anyway
There was a time when Sasori was considered to be one of the best counters to Itachi in Akatsuki.

But we now saw how Susanoo is easily spammed and used.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-21-2013, 08:36 PM   #39
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpCard View Post
Ammy is flames from the underworld. Anway Itachi wins. But just because of that.
Lol no its not. Quit wanking.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:47 PM   #40
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpCard View Post
Chapter 389 pg 1 -Zetsu says so
Zetzu isn't from the underworld. He doesn't know s***.

Tags
do anyone even read these, hi!