Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 07-13-2013, 06:57 PM   #1
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Cool Itachi Vs Kisame

What do I post here?
"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."
Hokage-Yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:16 PM   #2
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Itachi Vs Kisame

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=112597
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:25 PM   #3
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Hmmm?
"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."
Old 07-13-2013, 09:39 PM   #4
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Read the thread and you'll have the answer to what to put in the OP.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:00 PM   #5
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

But it's so long!! I don't even read my own post that long..
Old 07-13-2013, 11:01 PM   #6
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lol just go through a few of the vs thread then and read what they put and if you don't understand it, then look up those specific terms.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:29 PM   #7
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Fine.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:37 PM   #8
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I am one of those guys who think that Kisame can vandalize Itachi, just with RAELLY HIGH difficulty. Not sure how Izanami would work, though. ;3
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:47 AM   #9
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Amaterasu might be able to hit Kisame but samehada would be able to absorb it, considering it is just fire chakra. Personally though Itachi has more to him than just Amaterasu. Where as Kisame only real advantage in the long run is Samehada and his strong physical prowess. Considering Itachi can just match all his justsu so. Itachi also has Susono so, but I would bet on Kisame cause he just comes across as more of a badass then Itachi. :P
Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:05 PM   #10
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kisame wins if he can at least fuse with samehada as soon as the fight starts that way he could use his water dome justu but if Itachi can make his complete Sussan'o faster than Itachi wins since he will just seal Kisame, any other senario Kisame wins with his elemental advantage, durability, and stamina along with his endless charkra from his stealings

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:37 PM   #11
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I am one of those guys who think that Kisame can vandalize Itachi, just with RAELLY HIGH difficulty. Not sure how Izanami would work, though. ;3
Obligatory Itachi soloes post.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:14 PM   #12
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

CAn't samehada absorb susano'o?its chakra anyway.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:29 PM   #13
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

But Totska?
Old 07-15-2013, 01:07 PM   #14
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

On a serious note Itachi has means to defeat Kisame quite handidly.

It doesn't mean Kisame lacks the ability to win.
His Waterdome + Fusion with Samehada is a very lethal combination that nearly anyone can hope to fight it.

With much superior stamina, spamming sharks, the ability to alter the terrain and chakra absorbing samehada and giant shark missile Kisame can easily counter Itachi basic ninjutsu and easily outlast him and even wait it out to drown him.

However Itachi specializes in ending fights quickly with his own arsenal of two different types of clones and he likes using trickery and feints a lot, much more so than Kisame anyhow who is more direct.
Genjutsu is not Kisame's forte and quite greater base speed even better than Base Killer Bee and of course the classic three MS which Kisame lacks counters too other than the Waterdome + Fusion or Giant Shark Missile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
CAn't samehada absorb susano'o?its chakra anyway.
Probably but he has to be very near or in contact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage-Yondaime View Post
But Totska?
Totsuka? If it is truly just a spiritual weapon then it should not be able to.

Also Itachi has all sorts of one shot arsenals to use against Kisame.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-15-2013, 01:58 PM   #15
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

how does Kisame get passed Izanami? his sword can't break him out. If you say it can then please explain in what chapter the sword was giving this feat?

Then Explain where it is shown in the manga it can break Izanami since it was explained that the only way to break it was to come to terms with who you are. once he is in Izanami Itachi just seal him away.
Lord Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:51 PM   #16
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Izanami isn't even needed.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-15-2013, 05:42 PM   #17
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Izanmi only works on people who are trying to be someone they're not.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:10 AM   #18
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

either way the sword has never shown the skill to break genjutsu so it's not a feat

Last edited by Lord Jiraiya; 07-17-2013 at 01:46 AM.
Lord Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #19
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Huh?!
Old 07-16-2013, 07:37 PM   #20
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Indeed huh? Plus most of Itachi's genjutsu is in the eyes if Kisame can fight him without looking into the eyes it would be nearly impossible for Itachi to catch him in gejutsu. Not to much Kisame's weapon can be used at a range as hilt does allow the sword to move forward so he would have to be that close to Susonoo. Much like what guy did in the village when Itachi and Kisame appeared there.
Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
do anyone even read these, hi!