Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: HinaIno...
Hinata......Shyness 11 91.67%
Ino.........Sasuke 0 0%
Both 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Hinata hyuga vs Ino yanamaka

Who would win?
and..... Why?
New Naruto game is coming!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:38 PM   #2
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Hinata hyuga vs Ino yanamaka

I'm leaning more towards Hinata, I mean don't get me wrong Ino has priven herself to be a great Ninja and with her sensor abilities Dodging Hinata's Taijutsu would not be out of the question and if she could somehow get off on of her mind control jutsu's it would be great, but Hinata's Taijutsu skills and ability to block off Ino's Chakra points kind of put her over Ino at the moment.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:42 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Hinata takes this. Ino does not really have any Taijutsu feats that exceed Hinata's. Ino can even use MTJ because Hinata will be moving all the time. I'd say 64 palms ends this. I also think Hinata speed blizes.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:23 PM   #4
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Hinata takes this. Ino does not really have any Taijutsu feats that exceed Hinata's. Ino can even use MTJ because Hinata will be moving all the time. I'd say 64 palms ends this. I also think Hinata speed blizes.
Thanks...

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
Old 07-19-2013, 06:30 AM   #5
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ino cant really do much on her own other then a easily dodgable mind transfer. While Hinata specializes in close combat and has air palm for mid-range combat.

Hinata should easily win.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #6
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ino's jutsu isn't good suitable in battle. Its more of a spying technique. Hinata's jutsu are more advanced and specially designed for battle... Hinata wins.

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:01 AM   #7
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Ino Taijutsu was good enough to fight Edo Asuma to an extent. Plus her speed with mind transfer has gone up. So it really depends on who gets the first strikes.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:07 AM   #8
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That was in chojis body not hers. Choji has alot more....mass behind his punches

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 07-27-2013, 11:46 AM   #9
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

She was reacting to him in her body too. All three did at one point in that fight. Choji punches have more than a bit of mass behind them. He one shot kakuza and Asuma.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:49 AM   #10
Stormy
Apprentice Genin

Stormy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Stormy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

For me Hinata since Ino's powers are more, in my opinion, group orientated and since her mind transfer jutsu can leave her body open for a period of time, making her vulnerable to attacks. Hinata can also get Ino at close range and block off her chakra points, giving Ino some problems there. Even though Ino has shown herself to be awesome lately, Hinata takes the cake on this one :P
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 02:44 PM   #11
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Why does everybody tease choji?? he eats a lot. That doesn't mean he's fat!!! He really isn't that bad and doesn't deserve the criticism he gets. I think he's awesome!!! Looks don't matter at all. Its just mean...

Old 07-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #12
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Wrong thread?

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 07-28-2013, 11:57 AM   #13
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

air palm GG

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #14
Flammy-Senpai
Freshmen Academy Student

Flammy-Senpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I would have to go with Hinata because Ino focused more on Medical Ninjustu whereas Hinata trained really hard so that Naruto would acknowledge her and so she could surpass Neji.
Flammy-Senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #15
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

While I do think Ino is one of the most underrated characters in the series, Hinata still takes this. Ino did save Choji from Asuma's wind attack and if anything fighting in Choji's body would likely be more of a hindrance than a help to Ino as she's fighting in a foreign body, and while there is more force behind Choji's punches he's also slower and less flexible. Still, we've never seen Ino hit a moving target with MTJ and she can't hope to take on Hinata in taijutsu. 64 palms GG. They only argument for Ino is that she can hit Hinata with MTJ right away, but if you argue that position than you also have to believe that Ino can take down every character in the verse without strong speed feats-which I just can't get behind, especially when she's still shown relying on other characters for immobilization and guidance when using the technique.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:27 AM   #16
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flammy-Senpai View Post
I would have to go with Hinata because Ino focused more on Medical Ninjustu whereas Hinata trained really hard so that Naruto would acknowledge her and so she could surpass Neji.
annnnnd she never did, fail 4 hinata

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:39 AM   #17
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
Why does everybody tease choji?? he eats a lot. That doesn't mean he's fat!!! He really isn't that bad and doesn't deserve the criticism he gets. I think he's awesome!!! Looks don't matter at all. Its just mean...
Huh? Where did that come from?

Hinata with close combat wins. I think Hinata is better at close combat than Asuma because of gentle fist.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:46 AM   #18
311y
Apprentice Genin

311y has completed a tough C-rank mission!311y has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'll have to go with Hinata.. Ino's great on a team, when Shikamaru can control the opponent and let her use mind transfer jutsu, but alone, there's no way she can use it. Honestly, that mind transfer/mind destruction jutsu is the only thing Ino's got going for her in battle.. with Hinata moving around and trying to hit her, there's nothing she can do. Victory for Hinata.
meant, and everything that has
burned you and left you with nothing
but ash.
" - Shinji Moon
311y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:30 PM   #19
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311y View Post
I'll have to go with Hinata.. Ino's great on a team, when Shikamaru can control the opponent and let her use mind transfer jutsu, but alone, there's no way she can use it. Honestly, that mind transfer/mind destruction jutsu is the only thing Ino's got going for her in battle.. with Hinata moving around and trying to hit her, there's nothing she can do. Victory for Hinata.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 08-02-2013, 08:44 AM   #20
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Ino doesn't stand a chance against hinata. She's only got the mind transfer jutsu. And remember how sakura overpowered it?? Hinata is stronger than sakura which automatically makes her strong enough to break free from the mind transfer jutsu...