Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-31-2013, 08:22 PM   #61
Maiko-hime
Freshmen Academy Student

Maiko-hime is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Will Sasuke become hokage?

After all Sasuke did to the village, I'm surprised he would step a single toe inside without being surrounded by high-class Anbu. Besides, how would he be a good Hokage? It's NARUTO'S dream to be Hokage, not Sasuke's; he's robbing Naruto of his dream. If he somehow becomes Hokage, I'll lose my faith in the Naruto series altogether.
Maiko-hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:34 AM   #62
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Me too.
Hokage-Yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:09 AM   #63
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

I'm still saying...either all three of them (the new sanin) become Hokage, only Naruto becomes Hokage, or some weird curve ball gets thrown in our faces and Shikamaru becomes Hokage
I do think though, that it would be nice if Sasuke gets to do SOMETHING that changes the unfair things that have happened in the past...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:43 AM   #64
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I just realised something... Naruto is the son of the fourth hokage, so he has the inheritance... Wouldn't that guarantee him to be hokage??

I mean like jiraiya told naruto that tsunade was the fifth hokage and that she was the granddaughter of the first hokage, meaning that she has the inheritance. She helped out a lot in the war... And so on. Doesn't naruto have the same requirements??

So then naruto SHOULD be hokage!!! If he doesn't, but sasuke does, then that's really stupid!!!

Cowards watch; heroes act.

Last edited by Devroux; 08-04-2013 at 03:24 PM.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #65
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Don't triple post and he shouldn't be hokage. Shikamaru would be a better one.
Old 08-04-2013, 02:28 AM   #66
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Err sorry...

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 03:20 PM   #67
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
I just realised something... Naruto is the son of the fourth hokage, so he has the inheritance... Wouldn't that guarantee him to be hokage??
wasn't the inheritance Jiraiya was talking about the "Will of fire"?
Being Hokage isn't a title that passes down through family relationships (at least, it wasn't last time I checked). It's a selection process, determined by who is the best candidate to lead the village at the time

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 03:25 PM   #68
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It is a selection process. There's no inheritance about it.

Given that, I doubt Sasuke would be selected. They know how unstable he is, or should.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 03:27 PM   #69
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the JŲrmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Then again a lot of things in Naruto make no sense.
Like teleporting, or creating elements, or duplicating yourself, but you know. YOLO

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #70
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.
Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.
Post Re: Will Sasuke become hokage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalSasuke View Post
Good point. And as we've seen before, the People of Konoha aren't really forgiving are they?
I think Madara's "solution" (infinite Tsukiyomi) is just a manifestation of the Uchiha cynicism. The entire nation can change if everyone just lets it (Sasuke isn't an exception to that fact, there are a few things he needs to change too, like learning to treasure the bonds of friendship instead of letting them hurt him...) IF the Shinobi of the Nations can forgive and move on, then the world would end up happier!

You have good points, yourself.

About the shinobi of the five nations: they did the forgiving once, they can do it again.

Spoiler:
Remember the formation of the alliance?

They can but I don't think they will. People tend to cooperate due to necessity/for survival. In the case of the nations, they needed to be one because Madara was trying to put the shinobi world into Infinite Tsukiyomi.

After the war, people would be looking for people to blame for their losses since Madara/Ten-tails Obito would definitely be goners/sealed away. Sasuke will be viewed as a threat having a history of betrayals, murders, and just by simply being Uchiha. I can't think of a better scapegoat than Sasuke--even if he helped in the war.

If the world takes a different turn and accepts that anyone can change, and people will forgive Sasuke, and Sasuke forgives in return, then that's a fair ending for me . A world that's cynical and unforgiving to someone who can change is no different from 'an Uchiha', is it?

The Lonely Skeleton of Truth
So there it is in words
Precise
And if you read between the lines
You will find nothing there
For that is the discipline I ask
Not more, not less
Not the world as it is
Nor ought to be Ė
Only the precision
The skeleton of truth

Last edited by Chi Rothschild; 08-04-2013 at 06:17 PM. Reason: typo
Chi Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:24 PM   #71
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Read the new chapters yet?
Spoiler:
He became hokage.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:31 PM   #72
Hakuren
Chunin Exam Participant

Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Remember what Orochimaru has said more than once? He lost the title to Minato. Obviously people didnít agree Orochimaru was worthy of the title, but Minato was. Minato became Hokage not just because he wanted to be, but because he proved himself to the village and proved he could handle it and was worth it. Because everyone accepted him.

This same situation happened to Madara (though he didnít want to be Hokage). Hashirama alone wanted him to be Hokage. Whether Madara wanted it or not, the problem was that the majority would not accept that. Thatís exactly whatís happening to Sasuke right now. The big difference between these situations is that both want to be Hokage, whereas with Madara, he didnít want to be. But either way, Sasuke would have to prove himself to the village first, and prove he was worth the title, then be accepted by everyone. The issue is even more so that his own classmates donít want him to be Hokage. If even they donít accept him, thereís no way strangers or people who were any bit a victim of him (such as Darui and Shii) would accept him (other village shinobi do matter now, due to the Alliance. Anyone who is Hokage would affect the Alliance if it goes beyond this war). Naruto and Sakura might say yes, but the others wouldnít; at least right now. Sasuke has about as much making up to do as Obito, if not more if they were both to go back now. Plus, Sakura might even say Naruto is more worth the title, which is even one less person out of the only two who are on his side.

Perhaps some miracle will happen and people will accept Sasuke, but I donít think they will as Hokage. If anything, I am inclined to agree weíll have both he and Naruto working together as joint Hokage - the way it should have been from the very beginning. I have always personally thought Madara and Hashirama should have both been Hokage at the same time, or at least have the same amount of influential power. Naruto and Sasuke doing that now would make things come full circle and begin repairing the Senju and Uchiha problem (Narutoís an Uzumaki, and his clan was stated to be distant relatives to the Senju, so Naruto does still qualify in a way in the Senju VS. Uchiha bit).

So, really, it's only a matter of time if Sasuke is serious about it and willing to make it up for it, or whatever it takes to be justified for Hokage.

Some people see me as an embodiment of hell, an embodiment of reality, or an embodiment of truth. Pick your poison.
Hakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:12 AM   #73
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Post Re: Will Sasuke become hokage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuren View Post
Remember what Orochimaru has said more than once? He lost the title to Minato. Obviously people didnít agree Orochimaru was worthy of the title, but Minato was. Minato became Hokage not just because he wanted to be, but because he proved himself to the village and proved he could handle it and was worth it. Because everyone accepted him.

This same situation happened to Madara (though he didnít want to be Hokage). Hashirama alone wanted him to be Hokage. Whether Madara wanted it or not, the problem was that the majority would not accept that. Thatís exactly whatís happening to Sasuke right now. The big difference between these situations is that both want to be Hokage, whereas with Madara, he didnít want to be. But either way, Sasuke would have to prove himself to the village first, and prove he was worth the title, then be accepted by everyone. The issue is even more so that his own classmates donít want him to be Hokage. If even they donít accept him, thereís no way strangers or people who were any bit a victim of him (such as Darui and Shii) would accept him (other village shinobi do matter now, due to the Alliance. Anyone who is Hokage would affect the Alliance if it goes beyond this war). Naruto and Sakura might say yes, but the others wouldn't; at least right now. Sasuke has about as much making up to do as Obito, if not more if they were both to go back now. Plus, Sakura might even say Naruto is more worth the title, which is even one less person out of the only two who are on his side.

Perhaps some miracle will happen and people will accept Sasuke, but I donít think they will as Hokage. If anything, I am inclined to agree weíll have both he and Naruto working together as joint Hokage - the way it should have been from the very beginning. I have always personally thought Madara and Hashirama should have both been Hokage at the same time, or at least have the same amount of influential power. Naruto and Sasuke doing that now would make things come full circle and begin repairing the Senju and Uchiha problem (Narutoís an Uzumaki, and his clan was stated to be distant relatives to the Senju, so Naruto does still qualify in a way in the Senju VS. Uchiha bit).

So, really, it's only a matter of time if Sasuke is serious about it and willing to make it up for it, or whatever it takes to be justified for Hokage.
Yes, you do need to prove your self to be hokage and to have the acceptance of the village. Minato wanted to be hokage t protect the village not just to "be hokage." Just because everyone accept's you doesn't mean you can handle it.

Madara wouldn't have minded being hokage but he knew the village did not trust or accept him. I would say he wasn't even ready either and the 1st made a much better canadite. Sasuke wants to be hokage to clear the world of hate like Madara so I would agree the same thing is happening. Sasuke will have to prove himself; yes and he is. Being accepted will be hard because it's hard to be accepted after being a rouge-nin and being in the akatsuki. Well others will if he proves himself helpful during the 4th shinobi war and he has. Sasuke and Orochimaru saved everyone acctually so if it wasn't for him it would have been gg. Naruto might have the acceptance but is not ready.

Really everyone is already starting to accept him so that's already happening. Becoming hokage wouldn't happen though someone else like Shikamaru would be more likley. If it could happen I think Sasuke and Naruto both being hokage would work well if Shikamaru was the co-hokage. (Like Shizune.) I think if possible they should allow two hokages at the same time.

Sasuke is serouisabout it have you've been notcing how hard he's trying to save the village. Right now like said before without him the whole shinobi alliance would have freaking died.
"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."
Old 08-06-2013, 09:19 AM   #74
K-sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

i didn't read the new chapter yet but i hope he does. he is a good leader and might make a great hokage.
K-sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:29 AM   #75
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Did you read what me and Haruken were debating about?
Old 08-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #76
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

No, Naruto's been destined to be HoKage since day one. It's his only real goal. Sasuke becoming HoKage would cause the series to reach a new level of fail.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:10 AM   #77
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Not completely. If Naruto became the leader of the Shinobi alliance (Not goign to happen he's just not ready) then it wouldn't be a fail.
Old 08-07-2013, 05:22 AM   #78
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The point of the series always used to be 'Naruto wants to be the new Kage'.
If Sasuke would become kage in the end... the entire series would make NO sense.
And I'm a Sasuke-fan. Don't get me wrong.
But in my personal opinion that spot was claimed by someone else already ages ago.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:27 AM   #79
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the JŲrmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

If Sasuke become the hokage it would be throwing the passion and dreams away form the main character, that would be pointless and inefficient. If Sasuke becomes hokage I will not watch Naruto ever again, he is not strong enough and has the complete wrong mentality, he pushes people away instead of helping them, he contains qualities that are not idealised in a hokage.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:09 AM   #80
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
The point of the series always used to be 'Naruto wants to be the new Kage'.
If Sasuke would become kage in the end... the entire series would make NO sense.
And I'm a Sasuke-fan. Don't get me wrong.
But in my personal opinion that spot was claimed by someone else already ages ago.
The lesson will be something like
"You don't always get what you want in life. Now shut up, suck it up, and move on"

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote