Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 07-29-2013, 01:18 PM   #41
DemonKato
Chunin Exam Participant

DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via MSN to DemonKato
Default Re: TenTen vs Sakura

yeah key fact about this fight is its start of shippuden so tenten wouldnt of had that fan she used in the war and sakura would have no summons and yin seal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mankind's enemy are not Demons, But human beings like themselves

DemonKato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:23 PM   #42
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Tenten is literally featless. All two of her fights were essentially off panel.

All she can do is spam weapons from her scroll. Nothing special about the weapons themselves. No different than throwing them herself really. She's leagues below Sasori. Sakura dodges every single one and one shots.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 07-29-2013 at 01:35 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:49 PM   #43
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Yet the weak katon and every other attack from Itachi almost tagged them. The only thing Kakashi statement says is that they are usually stronger.

Lol waste time. You would have to have an arguement to call what you are doing a debate. Anytime a person resorts to 100% downplay and can't name anything remotely significant about the character they are arguing for they know their points are trash already.

Last point her punch is capable generating a decent size ranged attack. Plus Ten Ten would have to start at long range to be a threat. Standard distance is a basically close range for them. So all in allSakura dodges and one shots the end.

Also lol I don't defend Sakura because I like her as a character. She is just one of the most underrated characters in this series. It is good times for me to watch individuals like yourself get anal pains in these debates
Ten Ten is faster therefore can retreat quicker than Sakura can if they start at close range. So you're saying Sakura can dodge all of Ten Tens attacks while moving in on her to attack? How does she react to needles in her face, does she call in Chiyo for backup?

Also you're the one that resorted to downplaying, Ten Tens attacks are 1/10th the speed of Sasori's needles and Itachi's 30% power Katon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Tenten is literally featless. All two of her fights were essentially off panel.

All she can do is spam weapons from her scroll. Nothing special about the weapons themselves. No different than throwing them herself really. She's leagues below Sasori. Sakura dodges every single one and one shots.
Sakura is literally featless in terms of dodging aswell. She dodged iron world (thats the only thing she dodged in the Sasori fight, point out something if im wrong) and a 30% power Katon from Itachi at long range.

Ten Ten is featless though. Shes only had 2 fights ever and they werent very impressive. Why do people make these threads then, Sakura vs Featless person that when using common sense would win but cant because has no pannel time. Sakura vs anyone that gets fights on panel generally ends up with Sakura losing.

Last edited by feltlikeposting; 07-29-2013 at 05:53 PM.
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:19 PM   #44
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

^The problem is that in the BG's we primarily debate based on feats. Yeah, it's kind of stupid that this thread was made, or really any threads with TenTen unless they include anime feats, but that's how it is. Even though logically her fighting style should put her at an advantage against Sakura, all we know about TenTen at that point in the story is that she can summon a bunch of weapons-we don't know anything about the speed at which she can do it. On the other hand we know that Sakura was trained by Tsunade to dodge things and is durable enough to survive a sword through the abdomen and if Sakura gets close TenTen is going to be a bloodstain. So yeah, Sakura should take this due to lack of feats on TenTen's part. (Sakura didn't even dodge World Order btw-Chiyo was pulling her back)

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:20 AM   #45
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Sakura did dodge world order Godaime. You keep mentioning that pull back motion. But how does a pull back motion save you from thousands of spikes coming from every angle? Especially since Chiyo herself was worried and blown away. When she was trying to do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by feltlikeposting View Post
Ten Ten is faster therefore can retreat quicker than Sakura can if they start at close range. So you're saying Sakura can dodge all of Ten Tens attacks while moving in on her to attack? How does she react to needles in her face, does she call in Chiyo for backup?

Also you're the one that resorted to downplaying, Ten Tens attacks are 1/10th the speed of Sasori's needles and Itachi's 30% power Katon?
Who says that ten ten is faster? Where is the proof for that? As for Sakura dodging yeah of course she can. The only thing ten is doing is spamming her weapons. Not even at a speed worth mentioning.

Ten Ten attacks have nothing to suggest they are in the same league as Sasori. Itachi's attacks were clearly still strong at 30% so I don't see your point. What exactly are you trying to argue for that.?

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 07-30-2013 at 07:28 AM.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:28 AM   #46
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Err guys... This is kinda mean. DemonKato put up this thread for a reason... He wants to know who would win between tenten and sakura. So maybe we should answer accordingly instead of arguing if its pointless or not.

I believe that tenten would win. If you say tenten is featless so far, you may be right. I only saw her fight against temari. She lost kinda easily, but against anybody else, her ribbon attack thing (sorry I don't know the name) would have given her the win. How would sakura dodge all those weapons heading right at her??

Sakura is like the best at chakra control. She can make a lot of clones and distribute her chakra equally among them, and charge at tenten. She showed some strength during her fight with ino (I mean, she countered the MT jutsu). I'm pretty sure she is stronger than tenten.

So all tenten would have to do is get some distance from sakura and throw a lot of weapons around. On the other hand, sakura should narrow the distance after using shadow clones and attack fist to fist...

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:05 AM   #47
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

You fail to realize that her Temari fight wasn't even in the manga. You just saw she lost at the end. Her ribbon attack or rising twin dragons isn't canon. She doesn't have any feats whatsoever

Tenten's weapons are average weapon speed... They aren't even fast and even if Sakura gets hit she can heal herself. She's pretty much a 10x worse Hiruko. And even that's generous

Quote:

There is literally nothing to suggest tenten is faster. She hasn't had a single full on panel fight.
No she just dodges because her weapons are your every day run of the mill kunai and shuriken that can be dodged by sidestepping...

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 08-10-2013 at 04:11 AM.
Old 08-10-2013, 06:24 AM   #48
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I didn't read the manga, but that rising twin dragons thing looks totally dangerous... Sakura could heal if she wants, but that would mean that if anyone hurt her, she would just heal. That's stupid...

Old 08-10-2013, 07:36 AM   #49
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Every data book has told us tenten is the fastest girl in konoha, that is proof right there. what about tenten's fight with kisame and herself? I havent read those in so long but i thought they were both canon, if not, we already know tenten's got a bunch of weapons in that scroll, so how hard is it to believe that tenten just tosses it over sakura and summons a bunch of weapons on top of her?
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 07:54 AM   #50
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by superelephant36 View Post
Every data book has told us tenten is the fastest girl in konoha, that is proof right there. what about tenten's fight with kisame and herself? I havent read those in so long but i thought they were both canon, if not, we already know tenten's got a bunch of weapons in that scroll, so how hard is it to believe that tenten just tosses it over sakura and summons a bunch of weapons on top of her?
The databook has been wrong on so many accounts, it's not proof. Read the rules.

They were both canon fights but in the anime she did so much more. In the canon fight against Kisame she had like 2 panels of her actually doing something. One with her using a bomb on a distracted Kisame, and one when her Neji and lee attacked Kisame and got caught in a water dome.

Her fight with herself only showed one or two panels of her staring herself down with weapons all over the ground

That jutsu isn't canon but she can just dodge out of the way.. Any average genin can dodge those weapons

Quote:
I didn't read the manga, but that rising twin dragons thing looks totally dangerous... Sakura could heal if she wants, but that would mean that if anyone hurt her, she would just heal. That's stupid...
but rising twin dragons isn't in the manga. The anime isn't canon, which means its only an adaption of the manga. It's not made by Kishimoto. If the anime wanted to have Tenten use kamehameha they could The anime is also known to contradict the manga at times.

So that's why we can only use manga feats and anime doesn't count. Unless the OP says otherwise.

And yeah.. She can heal.. Medical ninja tend to do that. See if it was Naruto's rasengan she couldn't heal from that. But all tenten is gonna do is flesh wounds that are easily healed up, not that she will land any decisive blows anyway

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 08-10-2013 at 07:58 AM.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:15 AM   #51
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Oh ok. I understand. Thanks!!! well then I'm of no use here...

Old 08-10-2013, 09:13 AM   #52
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

No dont worry about it^ anime tenten is A LOT better than sakura, she's pretty damn good but gets a lot of hate for being a filler in the manga
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
Old 08-10-2013, 09:24 AM   #53
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Yeah like how much different could it be??

Old 08-10-2013, 12:20 PM   #54
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
Err guys... This is kinda mean. DemonKato put up this thread for a reason... He wants to know who would win between tenten and sakura. So maybe we should answer accordingly instead of arguing if its pointless or not.
Its not really mean.

Just look at it this way. How can we compare two things in a fair way and objective way when we dont know anything about one of those two things.

Its impossible to debate without starting to assume things. Maybe someone thinks tenten can summon a thousand kunais, maybe someone thinks she can only summon 100. Maybe someone thinks tenten is extremely fast maybe someone thinks shes the slowest in konoha.

How could we ever agree on what ten tens abilities and limits are when kishimoto has never shown them in the manga. And how could we ever debate if shes better then sakura or not without knowing her abilities and limits.

Quote:
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=112597

^^Could everyone do me a favor and read the thread linked above ^^

If they havent yet.

Quote:
Data Books: famous for being laughably inaccurate this form of evidence will be used as secondary canon only when not contradicted (if the Data Book in question has even one inconsistency then the entire book will not be allowed to be used as evidence)
Quote:
No dont worry about it^ anime tenten is A LOT better than sakura, she's pretty damn good but gets a lot of hate for being a filler in the manga
Well actually current(manga) sakura with her yin seal would stills stomp the crap out of anime ten ten even with her bahosen. The impact radius of sakuras punches is just to crazy while shes using yin seal plus katsuyu doesnt make it much easier for 1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
Yeah like how much different could it be??
Well for one tenten has actual feats in the anime

Superelephant could probably tell you more about that then i can because i skip fillers. But during fillers ten ten has mastered numerous powerfull weapons , has used the twin rising dragon attack which you mentioned. And has fought filler enemies giving her actual speed and reaction feats to debate with.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 01:37 PM   #55
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Wow you are detailed!!! I guess it makes sense... And I get the fact that we haven't seen tenten all-out yet... But why can't we just say that, instead of complaining?? Peace is awesome, is it not??

Old 08-30-2013, 07:21 PM   #56
kaden
Ninja Academy Student

kaden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

I checked the data books and this is what I found

Sakura
Ninjutsu >3) Taijutsu >3) Genjutsu >3.5) Intelligence > 4) Strength > 3) Speed > 3) Stamina > 2.5) Hand seals > 4) Total= 26

Tenten

Ninjutsu >3] Taijutsu >3.5] Genjutsu >1.5] Intelligence >3.5]
Strength >1.5] Speed >3.5] Stamina >2] Hand seals >2] Total=20.5

So if you want to use the databook then it would mean that over all Sakura is better. Have a lovely day!
kaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 07:02 AM   #57
superelephant36
Chunin

the data books aren't a comparison of characters^ its based of the amount of justsus or feats or counters to that feat. Sakura has never casted a genjutsu, but has been shown to be able to dispell them so thats why she has a 3.5, but Tenten has a 1.5.

Anime tenten would kill sakura so fast its not funny, sakura's would be blown to pieces in seconds from twin rasing dragons and jidanda
-Tayuya
-Tenten
Old 08-31-2013, 01:37 PM   #58
kaden
Ninja Academy Student

kaden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
the data books aren't a comparison of characters^ its based of the amount of justsus or feats or counters to that feat. Sakura has never casted a genjutsu, but has been shown to be able to dispell them so thats why she has a 3.5, but Tenten has a 1.5.

Anime tenten would kill sakura so fast its not funny, sakura's would be blown to pieces in seconds from twin rasing dragons and jidanda
You where the one using the data book to back up your claims that Tenten is better then Sakura, so based on your past comments about that Sakura is better. Just so you know you are the one who opened this door get used to the fact that when you do someone will call you on it.
kaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:51 PM   #59
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaden View Post
You where the one using the data book to back up your claims that Tenten is better then Sakura, so based on your past comments about that Sakura is better. Just so you know you are the one who opened this door get used to the fact that when you do someone will call you on it.
No databooks for anyone because they are horribly inaccurate and outdated.

Why even use them just after i warned another user not to. If one person jumps of a cliff why would you imitate that?

Also you are new here so please do read this thread which prevents stuff like this:

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=112597

It gives you a idea of all the terms used here and the general rules etc.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 03:02 PM   #60
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Too bad we use manga canon here, and by that canon, Tenten has no way of winning because, you know....her face is crushed and her chest torn apart.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fight, sakura, shippuden, tenten