Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 07-27-2013, 11:46 AM   #21
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: TenTen vs Sakura

I feel really bad cause I haven't watched shippuden. I would say I'm new. I'm currently watching the gaara vs kimimaro fight. From what I know, sakura is a short ranged fighter while tenten is a long ranged fighter. Sakura is kinda awesome at chakra control, even better than sasuke!!! So she can use shadow clones... Tenten wouldn't know which one is real. The clones and the real sakura would close in, and attack. Now I'm not sure about tenten's strategic side, but I think she could also win... She fought really well at the chunin exams against temari. That ribbon technique (I'm sorry I don't know the name ) could take out sakura though. Temari managed to counter that with her fan, but sakura doesn't have anything, in my knowledge which is rather limited, which could counter it. So it would come down to tenten's strategic side... I say tenten wins. Sorry if what I said is totally wrong...

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:52 PM   #22
HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~
Academy Graduate

HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
I feel really bad cause I haven't watched shippuden. I would say I'm new. I'm currently watching the gaara vs kimimaro fight. From what I know, sakura is a short ranged fighter while tenten is a long ranged fighter. Sakura is kinda awesome at chakra control, even better than sasuke!!! So she can use shadow clones... Tenten wouldn't know which one is real. The clones and the real sakura would close in, and attack. Now I'm not sure about tenten's strategic side, but I think she could also win... She fought really well at the chunin exams against temari. That ribbon technique (I'm sorry I don't know the name:( ) could take out sakura though. Temari managed to counter that with her fan, but sakura doesn't have anything, in my knowledge which is rather limited, which could counter it. So it would come down to tenten's strategic side... I say tenten wins. Sorry if what I said is totally wrong...:(
haha why would you apologise ?? We all have our own opinions and even though you haven't seen Shippuden yet, I can see where you're coming from (:
</3
~ My Heart Cried From Pein's Death ~
</3
~My Heart Broke From Nagato's Death ~
</3
~ My Heart Died From Itachi's Death ~

Kill Gaara, Kakashi, Yamato or Sai... and I'll Make Sure You Know Pain!!!

~ <3 Minato is Mine <3 ~
HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:09 PM   #23
DemonKato
Chunin Exam Participant

DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via MSN to DemonKato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabuko no gaara View Post
Maybe sakura. She had gained the real power of tsunade. even stronger than tsunade.
thats all good but in a fight where tenten was already well out of striking range would sakura be able to dodge tenten's arsenal of tool's and close the range to use her power

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mankind's enemy are not Demons, But human beings like themselves

DemonKato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:34 PM   #24
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Sakuras abilities put her at a huge disadvantage. But as the Sakura fanboys would have you believe, Sakura fights her best fight against long range fighters, apparently lol.
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:19 PM   #25
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Pfft Yin seal, summonings, and all around better feats than her. Suck it easy and stop spouting your butthurt.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:26 PM   #26
Tellan
Freshmen Academy Student

Tellan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura's always been kind of the nami of the show. she got "stronger", but that didn't really go anywhere. She broke ground and beat up some puppet. But that's it. TenTen could always fight, and has only gotten stronger.
Tellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:27 PM   #27
Tellan
Freshmen Academy Student

Tellan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Anyway, you would have to be kinda slow to get caught by sakura if you're a trained ninja.
Tellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:05 AM   #28
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Pfft Yin seal, summonings, and all around better feats than her. Suck it easy and stop spouting your butthurt.
Hey, stop spouting your Sakura fanboygasms. Read the OP of the thread you are posting in. This fight is to take place at the start of shippuden.

Last edited by feltlikeposting; 07-28-2013 at 07:22 AM.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:06 AM   #29
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellan View Post
Anyway, you would have to be kinda slow to get caught by sakura if you're a trained ninja.
Couldnt be more right, anyone at chunin level is fast enough to dodge a head on punch by Sakura.

I dont think Sakura has the speed necessary to dodge all of Ten Tens attacks, atleast while trying to move in on her. Maybe she could punch the ground to throw Ten Ten off balanced or force her to jump into the air then attack but I dont think she has the speed.

I dont see how she wins this. Unless she can avoid Ten Ten enough untill ten ten tires, which I doubt.

Last edited by feltlikeposting; 07-28-2013 at 07:16 AM.
Old 07-28-2013, 11:31 AM   #30
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by feltlikeposting View Post
Hey, stop spouting your Sakura fanboygasms. Read the OP of the thread you are posting in. This fight is to take place at the start of shippuden.
WheN sakura and Naruto put pressure on Kakashi. When sakura dodged Itachi Katon. When Sakura still had her Sasori feats. When ten ten attacks doesn't equate to 1/10th of the speed from those three. Sorry your faggotry is still rejected. Suck it easy.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 07-28-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Old 07-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #31
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The move tenten killed her doppleganer with should wrap this up in a few seconds
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:54 AM   #32
DemonKato
Chunin Exam Participant

DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via MSN to DemonKato

Ok this is how this fight would really go down.tenten would keep her away from her striking and just barrage her with attacks til sakura inevitably calls for naruto's help and he comes to rescue her making tenten winner by default..

also tenten wins beauty contest too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mankind's enemy are not Demons, But human beings like themselves

DemonKato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:06 PM   #33
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Welp my Naruto knowledge is rather rusty but
They both have different ranges in fighting, Sakura fights short range while TenTen is a long range fighter.
If Sakura is able to dodge all of TenTen's weapons and attacks and get close enough to land a punch TenTen is basically done.
But that would pretty hard for her if TenTen's far away since TenTen can just throw loads of crap at her.

Eh....I'll go with Sakura.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 03:39 PM   #34
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Tenten is the fastest of the girls in konoha according to naruto wiki, i would assume this still true at the start of shippuden
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:37 PM   #35
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
WheN sakura and Naruto put pressure on Kakashi. When sakura dodged Itachi Katon. When Sakura still had her Sasori feats. When ten ten attacks doesn't equate to 1/10th of the speed from those three. Sorry your faggotry is still rejected. Suck it easy.
And you dont think Ten Ten could have pressured Kakashi with Narutos help? She was standing extremely far back from Itachis fire jutsu, if she had been standing where Kakashi was she would be dead, even though Itachi was only at 25% power or something. How do Sakuras sasori feats help her here? Whats stoping Ten Ten from barraging Sakura with needles like Sasori did, granted there speed wouldnt be ask quick but 1/10th, just dont try.

If you look through this thread everyones saying that Ten Ten wins, the only people that say Sakura wins are the people with Sakura avatars. If you look a few posts above me someone analyses the fight in Ten Tens favour, then randomly said she thinks Sakura wins. Too many fanboys/girls, Sakuras is an amazing fighter but honestly, she is countered here, dont over exaggerate her avoidance feats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superelephant36 View Post
Tenten is the fastest of the girls in konoha according to naruto wiki, i would assume this still true at the start of shippuden
It would be true. But people would quote feats of her dodging leafs and equate this to a speed feat. Honestly Ten Ten is probably still faster, during the time skip Sakura was training her medical ninjutsu and chakra control, I doubt she would focus on speed like Ten Ten. Ten Ten should still be faster.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #36
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by feltlikeposting View Post
And you dont think Ten Ten could have pressured Kakashi with Narutos help? She was standing extremely far back from Itachis fire jutsu, if she had been standing where Kakashi was she would be dead, even though Itachi was only at 25% power or something. How do Sakuras sasori feats help her here? Whats stoping Ten Ten from barraging Sakura with needles like Sasori did, granted there speed wouldnt be ask quick but 1/10th, just dont try.

If you look through this thread everyones saying that Ten Ten wins, the only people that say Sakura wins are the people with Sakura avatars. If you look a few posts above me someone analyses the fight in Ten Tens favour, then randomly said she thinks Sakura wins. Too many fanboys/girls, Sakuras is an amazing fighter but honestly, she is countered here, dont over exaggerate her avoidance feats.
Yeah ten ten has feats of pressuring someone of Kakashi caliber when. Als the 25% referred to how much chakra Itachi could use with that clone. There was nothing weak about the katon or it's speed. Lol at using distance. That is a pointless observation considering it was still fast enough to travel that distance between them and almost tag her and chiyo. Lastly 1/10th is being generous. You are delusional there is nothing significant about ten ten attacks that says no one in her group can't dodge. Except for maybe Hinata who is the only character dead on her feat.

Lol if you know me you know I don't care about what you or anyone in this thread posted. The only thing that matters is the argument itself. The fact is ten ten has little to no significant combat feats. The only one in k11 she could beat would be Hinata. Who has no evasion feats whatsoever. The only thing I hear is downplaying and whining. You get the usual speech your opinion is trash, Your life is trash, the only thing that matters is actual feats and arguments on the subject.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:31 PM   #37
Flammy-Senpai
Freshmen Academy Student

Flammy-Senpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Personally I think that Sakura would win, because she could just dodge all of TenTen's attacks like she did with Sasori's and one good hit would be all she needed.
Flammy-Senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:38 PM   #38
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

Devils are you serious? Kakashi even mentioned that the Katon seemed different. And also the further you are from something the longer you have to react, this is common sense lmao. So why are you loling at the fact that she was far away from it.

My opinions and my life is trash? Not worth my time arguing with blind fanboys that resort to this.

What I want to know from the people saying Sakura wins, is: How does Sakura manage to land a hit on Ten Ten? According to the databooks Ten Ten has greater speed than Sakura. How does Sakura manage to attack Ten Ten while Ten Ten is constantly retreating and spamming Sakura with shuriken? Im fine with Sakura being able to dodge Ten Tens attacks, but how does she advance on Ten Ten while dodging? IMO she just dodges for as long as she can till she inevitably gets hit.

Last edited by feltlikeposting; 07-28-2013 at 10:45 PM.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:07 PM   #39
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yet the weak katon and every other attack from Itachi almost tagged them. The only thing Kakashi statement says is that they are usually stronger.

Lol waste time. You would have to have an arguement to call what you are doing a debate. Anytime a person resorts to 100% downplay and can't name anything remotely significant about the character they are arguing for they know their points are trash already.

Last point her punch is capable generating a decent size ranged attack. Plus Ten Ten would have to start at long range to be a threat. Standard distance is a basically close range for them. So all in allSakura dodges and one shots the end.

Also lol I don't defend Sakura because I like her as a character. She is just one of the most underrated characters in this series. It is good times for me to watch individuals like yourself get anal pains in these debates
Old 07-29-2013, 01:03 PM   #40
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ten Ten has perfect aim and has many more weapons that just needles unlike Sasori, plus if this is at the beginning Sakura herself says that she has no instant reaction or dodging ability. Chiyo controled Sakura's body against those needles, she doesn't have that here.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fight, sakura, shippuden, tenten