Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 07-07-2013, 07:49 PM   #1
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Crazy stuff! lol

Sorry people I have not actually left the forum for all you who are wondering where is Hally. Seems I am making excuses for not countering moves and such in bleach fv. However I have actually been busy with my singing stuff. I was in a competition last week. June 30th actually. It was pretty intense like American idol just not on t.v. The talent was just as good if not better then American idol. They said this year was the toughest year ever for the finals. Here are some links to my finals performances. I always talk about my singing but have never shown anyone on here that I can actually sing. However I did have a cold that night so I was not 100 percent. lol What a drag. For once just once cant I not have a cold for a concert or competition. lol I warn every one the costume change is kinda drastic. Yes the long hair is my actual hair and the short hair is a wig. They mark you on appearance (how well you dress for the song type) as well as vocals and stage presence. I made 3rd place. 10 percent was votes and judges had me in 1st place so I wonder if I did my 2nd song 1st I may have won. Who knows.

Song 1. Phantom of the Opera

Song 2. Invincible
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #2
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Crazy stuff! lol

O_O

that is crazy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:54 PM   #3
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Yup especially when 2 of the judges were like simon cowel. Not joking.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:00 PM   #4
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

congratulations. 3rd place is still pretty good. the other people must have been especially talented.

Spoiler:

Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:04 PM   #5
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag_Surfr View Post
congratulations. 3rd place is still pretty good. the other people must have been especially talented.
Yea they were all really good. I sang Phantom 1st which was sorta bad on my part since its............opera. Round 1 had voting where round 2 didn't so when I sang my rock song people couldn't vote. The judges marks counted for most points but where everyone was within a point difference of eachother litererally the people with the highest votes would get that extra bonus and shoot them to 1st and 2nd place. I may rethink my strategy next year lol. Rock then opera. Plus being sick I did loose a few points for my lower notes in phantom. Lol. I didn't think I would make top 5 being sick and all so I am especially happy.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:57 PM   #6
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Jeez, that is quite the deal.

I would pay to hear you sing at a show :3
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #7
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Damn, you can sing. I can also sing. Good job though, and sounds like the competition was hard.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #8
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Thanks.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.