Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #1
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Tell me...

I will carry out any battles you guys want me to make as long as the difficulty is on average or below.

THIS IS FOR THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 3 GAME SO PICK CHARACTERS THAT ARE ACTUALLY IN THE GAME.

I will give you the results as soon as the battle is over or when I can.

Ex: You: Sakura vs. COM: TenTen; Difficulty: Average.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am lesbian for Kani and Pink.
For Deadtaka, Mangetsu, Maruko, Gaara-Shukaku, ObitoUchiha and
Noctis...

Ask Pink about her new TC room!

marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:45 AM   #2
Weekly Disaster
Genin Elite

Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Tell me...

If you got Xbox... The way I play tobi always nets me wins in ranked

Try fighting madara
Weekly Disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:47 AM   #3
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I do have an Xbox. Ok so I'm fighting Madara but with what character and on what difficulty would you like?

Noctis...

Old 07-09-2013, 09:48 AM   #4
Weekly Disaster
Genin Elite

Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Average, with little lee, you'll probably win anyway.
CPU can be really stupid
Old 07-09-2013, 09:55 AM   #5
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

Yup. But some of the characters are like impossible on difficulties other than average or below O.o

Noctis...

Old 07-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #6
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

Health: 39x20 Ryo.............780 Ryo
Time: 40x5 Ryo...............200 Ryo
Bonus: ...............950 Ryo
ULTIMATE JUTSU FINISH: .................2000 Ryo
Rank Bonus: .............x 1.3

A

Money Obtained: ................5109 Ryo

Noctis...

Old 07-09-2013, 10:07 AM   #7
Weekly Disaster
Genin Elite

For whatever reason Shini loves to spam, but you'll beat him easy with Tobi
Old 07-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #8
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

Lol ok so: Tobi vs. Shino; average difficulty?

Noctis...

Old 07-09-2013, 10:13 AM   #9
Weekly Disaster
Genin Elite

Yeah go for it
Old 07-09-2013, 10:18 AM   #10
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

OMG freaking shino kept putting his bugs everywhere and I could barely see sometimes.

Health: 60 Ryo
Time: 65 Ryo
Bonus: 1070 Ryo
NINJUTSU FINISH: 1200 Ryo
Rank Bonus: x1.1

C

Money Obtained: 2634 Ryo

Noctis...

Old 07-09-2013, 10:44 AM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

You:PTS Sakura VS Deidera on Adverage.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:47 AM   #12
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

Wait...does that mean before or after time skip? (It could be pre or post...)

EDIT: nvm I'll just go with young Sakura...

Noctis...

Last edited by marissa; 07-09-2013 at 10:55 AM.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:54 AM   #13
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

Health: 500 Ryo
Time: 170 Ryo
Bonus: 1020 Ryo
FIRST MOVE WIN: 1000 Ryo
ULTIMATE JUTSU FINISH: 2000 Ryo
Rank Bonus: x1.5

S

Money Obtained: 7035 Ryo

Noctis...

Old 07-11-2013, 07:18 AM   #14
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

PTS = Pre-time skip, so yeah, Young.

I would honestly recommend you tried to get up to super hard. The AI just doesn't seem challenging otherwise.

Click mah Pokemon :3

Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:33 AM   #15
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok I shall. I just got the game the day before I made this thread and it was the first time I have played that style of game since like...forever ago.

Noctis...

Old 07-11-2013, 07:40 AM   #16
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Ah, right. Well, there are some really good guide videos on YouTube that will give you a good understanding on the mechanics.

Old 07-11-2013, 07:50 AM   #17
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

Ya I've got the hang of it now. I just whipped Obito and Ino's butts on super hard :/

Noctis...

Old 07-11-2013, 10:32 AM   #18
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Awesome. Keep it up ^^

Old 07-11-2013, 10:43 AM   #19
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

Lol thanks

Noctis...