Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 07-06-2013, 10:21 PM   #1
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default AX 2013 Inoue Kazuhiko Guest of Honor Panel

Another epic time.......... Heard him speak and answer fan's questions. Was really an experience that I'll cherish.

Had to line up outside for his panel, and I got there pretty early and so I was near the front.
As we walked in, everyone seemed really overjoyed.
Panel was about to start, and the translator said, "Inoue-san has a request for everyone. And that is for everyone to say 'detekoi da!!!!' which means to 'to come out.' So everyone did in unison and then Inoue Kazuhiko appeared. Everyone screamed.I felt my heart sank and was really happy to see and hear him.

Staff asked if whoever wanted to ask him a question, they must line up behind a mic on the floor. Many people rushed towards the center and to the mic.
Inoue happily answered their questions, but was only able to get to about 8 people since the time was pretty short. People mainly asked about his role in Gundam and the cat Nyanko Sensei. His acting of Nyanko Sensei was adorable and funny.
He'd sometimes mimic what the asker is saying and repeat in a different, but hilarious tone.

Someone did ask what I wanted to ask, and that was to say, "CHIDORI!" Was close enough to Raikiri, and I got it recorded~~~

He also said, "Aishiteru" and "I love you" in his deep and dreamy voice.
Nearly all the girls screamed. Epic moments.

And I think the best part was, he sang. Yes. HE DID SING! Inoue Sensei said, "This isn't a question........ This is more of a request."(In Japanese. He had a translator next to him)
He sang a bit of "Suimitsutou no shizakue" Youtube it.
He just has an amazing voice.....

At the end when it was near over. Someone shouted, "ENCORE!!!"
hahahah
Was great, but Inoue can't do an encore. And then he proceeded to saying, "Warui" which means "sorry"
I think he did it in Nyanko Sensei's voice first. And everyone gave an "aaawwwww...."
People also asked stuff like, "How do I become a great voice actor like you," and "what was your comfort level while voicing the CD dramas and Otome games."

But. Everyone enjoyed their time listening to Inoue San to speak. He also noted that he didn't know that he'd be that famous outside of Japan. Said that the felt like an international celebrity, but he actually is one.

Overall, I just loved the whole time I was there. Kinda wished I had a gift for him. Hoping he will make an appearance next time soon!!!!

INOUE SENSEI!! ARIGATOU GOZAIMASHITA TO AISHITERU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Inoue's awesome smiles
and
The female Kakashi asking about some Naruto related questions.
I think he also said that Junko Takeuchi when starting out in Naruto, was a pretty new voice actor. Can't remember if what I remembered was accurate. But was close enough.

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:00 AM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: AX 2013 Inoue Kazuhiko Guest of Honor Panel

Some vids of the panel!

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 07-10-2013, 03:12 AM   #3
Satsuki
Veteran Chunin

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

me gusta

Happy you got to meet Inoue-sensei.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:07 AM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

I hope he can come visit again someday.

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 07-10-2013, 08:42 AM   #5
LilHinataGirl
Special Hunter Ninja

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Dude that's awesome I wanna meet Junko when I go to AX... If she's going next year anyway and nana too

LHG

------------------------------------

//Senpai Please Notice Me//

Quote:
Non-tempered Sakura on a good, perfectly nonviolent day.
LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:05 AM   #6
Satsuki
Veteran Chunin

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

It's always a life-changing deal when you get to meet those you care about.

Hopefully some of us will meet in the future as well.

I would like to meet Marko... and TRS.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #7
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

They don't generally start announcing the Guest of Homors till about April-May

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 07-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #8
LilHinataGirl
Special Hunter Ninja

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
They don't generally start announcing the Guest of Homors till about April-May
Yeah I know
Hopefully Nana Mizuki and Junko Takeuchi will come to AX next year.

LHG

Quote:
Old 07-10-2013, 11:28 AM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Hope Seki Toshihiko comes.... And Rikiya Koyama again

Heh. In history discussion, talked about my experience at the AX. Seems like my TA has gone to one in the past and had some purple wig on. Said of I find it and blackmail him, he'd give me an A+
And he asked which voice actor I met. Told him Inoue Kazuhiko, mentioned Kakashi, and he seems to know the show.
"Oh wow. That's a big role."

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 07-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #10
LilHinataGirl
Special Hunter Ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Hope Seki Toshihiko comes.... And Rikiya Koyama again

Heh. In history discussion, talked about my experience at the AX. Seems like my TA has gone to one in the past and had some purple wig on. Said of I find it and blackmail him, he'd give me an A+
And he asked which voice actor I met. Told him Inoue Kazuhiko, mentioned Kakashi, and he seems to know the show.
"Oh wow. That's a big role."
Lol dude that's funny

LHG

Quote:
Old 07-10-2013, 12:16 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Just realized the horribleness that is autocorrect, how it screwed up my words.

Tempted to find that pic of him with a purple pic online

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 07-11-2013, 10:31 PM   #12
HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~
Academy Graduate

HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yaaaay more pictures!!!
I would love to meet ALL of the voice actors of Naruto but obviously that must be rather impossible... t.t
oh well... I will meet my most favourite voice actors of Naruto one day! I WILL!!! ~
</3
~ My Heart Cried From Pein's Death ~
</3
~My Heart Broke From Nagato's Death ~
</3
~ My Heart Died From Itachi's Death ~

Kill Gaara, Kakashi, Yamato or Sai... and I'll Make Sure You Know Pain!!!

~ <3 Minato is Mine <3 ~

Last edited by HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~; 07-19-2013 at 04:00 PM.
HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:33 PM   #13
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ View Post
Yaaaay more pictures!!!
I would love to meet ALL of the voice actors of Naruto but obviously that must be rather impossible... t.t
oh well... I will meet my most favourite voice actors of Naruto one day! I WILL!!! ~
Same....(=.=')
New Naruto game is coming!

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:22 AM   #14
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Go to anime conventions

Or find them in Japan

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:

Tags
awesome, experience, guest of honor, inoue kazuhiko, kakashi hatake, panel, seiyuu, voice actor