Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 07-08-2013, 11:02 AM   #41
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Strongest Hokage

I stick to my order. Everyone thinks Danzo is weak when he's a tie with 3rd... 2nd hokage died to 20 weak ninja. Any other hokage would've pwned 20.

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."
Hokage-Yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:33 PM   #42
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Let me think.
"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."
Old 07-08-2013, 03:34 PM   #43
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

I did.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:55 AM   #44
Plotwist
Banned

Plotwist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So how would Hashirama beat Minato?
Plotwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #45
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Twenty Weak ninja? They were elite hunter nin......
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Mekuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:41 AM   #46
Plotwist
Banned

Plotwist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Compared to the other hokages that hype fails to compare to the others

Minato is too fast for Hashirama
Plotwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:26 PM   #47
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Nah. Minato can't beat 1st, it's been proven and pfft. Any other hokage can beat eleite nin. Maybe not 3rd because we don't know his strength but he only killed 5 of them or like 7 I forget.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:41 PM   #48
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

tobirama keeps getting shafted.

According to naruto wikia hes very adept to space time ninjutsu and is the strongest water style user of the series
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:00 PM   #49
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by superelephant36 View Post

According to naruto wikia hes very adept to space time ninjutsu and is the strongest water style user of the series
So far he is manga hype and nothing more as of this point.

Hopefully Tobirama does something insane.

Well we were about to with Tobirama's finger until Hashirama stopped him.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:18 AM   #50
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

I couldn't agree more.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:34 AM   #51
jenygwapa
Freshmen Academy Student

jenygwapa saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

no doubt its the 1st hokage
jenygwapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:58 AM   #52
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Well, yes but we also want to know the others. ATM my list is.
Harshima
Minato
Danzo
Tsaunde
Kakashi
Tobirama
Hiruzen
Old 07-11-2013, 04:08 AM   #53
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Minato namikaze, I believe, is the strongest of them all...
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:54 AM   #54
Teamwork
Banned

Teamwork is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage-Yondaime View Post
Nah. Minato can't beat 1st, it's been proven and pfft. .
How and when has it been proven? How does Hashirama beat one of the fastest characters in the series?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superelephant36 View Post

and?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenygwapa View Post
no doubt its the 1st hokage
How does Hashirama beat KM Minato?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage-Yondaime View Post
Well, yes but we also want to know the others. ATM my list is.
Harshima
Minato
How would Hashirama beat Minato when Minato is too fast for Hashirama to hit him? Even if Hashirama himself is fast his wood style is not. Can you please explain how Hashirama beats Minato in a 1v1 fight?
Danzo
Tsaunde
Kakashi
Kakashi would be stronger than Danzo or Tsuande. He would use kaumi to warp them into another dimension
Tobirama
Hiruzen
Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
Minato namikaze, I believe, is the strongest of them all...
agreed

FYI-If minato does not have KM then I agree that Hashirama would win
Teamwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:19 PM   #55
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

The first hokage was able to beat every single tailed beast one on one, with his raw power. He even beat madara while he had the 9-Tails..
Old 07-11-2013, 02:21 PM   #56
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamwork View Post
How and when has it been proven? How does Hashirama beat one of the fastest characters in the series?

and?

How does Hashirama beat KM Minato?

agreed

FYI-If minato does not have KM then I agree that Hashirama would win

I like Minato, I do but he's very tricky with his moves very strong and fast. His wood can become at high speeds and he can make tons making it almost impossible to dodge. Minato would put up a fight but he would run out of chakra before he could beat the first hokage. Minato knows that he can't beat the first hokage, he has more raw strength than the 9-Tails
Old 07-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #57
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lets look at there feats and how the hokages can deal with them.

hashirama has wood style on a great level then any other ninja. Sage mode to power up his wood style. Weakness kakashi S/T jutsu.

tobirama has FTG, Water Style on a level of its own, impure world, weakness (FTG is to slow to avoid Kakashi s/t jutsu.

Hiruzen has little to no feats. cant avoid S/t jutsu.

tsunade cant avoid s/t jutsu.

Danzo cant avoid s/t jutsu with no feat proving he will reappear in the real world with izungi.

Minato FTG insane speed feats, KCM mode, Summoning toads.

by feats the only one able to avoid kakashi's s/t jutsu is minato. we cant say tobirama can still use FTG from the other world because that feat hasn't been proven.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok lets look at other feats. removing Kakashi's S/t for now.

hashirama has no speed feats to prove he can match minato. minato can tag anything he touchs with a ftg tag. so how will be even touch the 4th? once hashirama gets tag he is beheaded.

danzo has 11 lives but has no skills to touch minato in battle.

Hiruzen no feats to prove he can beat minato. let alone KCM mode.

tsunade will run out of chakra and then she will die.

kakashi's only way to beat minato has already been proven inaffacted jutsu against minato.

tobirama has no feats to prove he can beat minato. edo's will just get sealed.

Minato by feats is the strongest he is OP with KCM mode and FTG
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By feats
Minato
Kakashi
hashirama
Danzo
tsunade
tobirama
Hiruzen

by hype
Minato
kakashi with s/t
hashirama
tobirama
Hiruzen
Danzo
tsunade

Last edited by Lord Jiraiya; 07-11-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Lord Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:00 PM   #58
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Jiraiya View Post
By feats
Minato
Kakashi
hashirama

by hype
Minato
kakashi with s/t
hashirama
By hype and feats Hashirama takes all of them.

Just because Kakashi can defeat potentially anyone in here with Kamui doesn't always mean he is superior all round.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-11-2013, 04:57 PM   #59
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
By hype and feats Hashirama takes all of them.

Just because Kakashi can defeat potentially anyone in here with Kamui doesn't always mean he is superior all round.
He has more feats then most of them.

Explain how hashirama avoid kamui?
Explain how tobirama avoids kamui?
Explain how Hiruzen avoids kamui?
Explain how tsunade avoids Kamui?
Explain how Danzo avoids Kamui?
Explain how Naruto avoids Kamui?

You can't say Naruto avoids it with speed because once Kamui hits you speed cant help you. until proven otherwise.

Tobirama is either too slow at activing the FTG or he moves through the void at a slower speed to avoid Kamui.

no one other then minato has shown the skill to avoid that jutsu.

Last edited by Lord Jiraiya; 07-11-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Lord Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:06 PM   #60
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Jiraiya View Post
He has more feats then most of them.
More feats doesn't mean necessarily superior.
Its also about the quality.

Think about also Manga portrayal.

Minato could barely seal half of Kyuubi. Hashirama casually defeated it and Perfect Susanoo.

Quote:
Explain how hashirama avoid kamui?
Depends. Hashirama can easily replace him self as the latest chapter seems to suggest against Juubito's blitz attempt.

But other than Kamui, Kakashi is much inferior to Hashirama in all round.

Hashirama will always be the much stronger character.

What you say doesn't change what I said earlier. All you doing is banking on Kamui argument.

Quote:
Explain how tobirama avoids kamui?
Tobirama was not part of my argument.

Quote:
Explain how Hiruzen avoids kamui?
Hiruzen was not part of my argument.
Quote:
Explain how tsunade avoids Kamui?
Tsunade was not part of my argument. Moving on.

Quote:
Explain how Danzo avoids Kamui?
With Izanagi on he can.

Quote:
You can't say Naruto avoids it with speed because once Kamui hits you speed cant help you. until proven otherwise.
Have you not read the part when Naruto's immense speed feat, Kakashi thought he was seeing Minato? He was literally blitzed.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer