Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 07-07-2013, 11:09 AM   #21
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Strongest Hokage

Danzo is tie. And Kakashi is weaker.
1: Tsaunde can't die at all. Her strength would one hit you and she has so much chakara.
2: Danzo has 11 lives and has very strong moves that might one hit you.
3: Kakashi could try to one hit you but if he hit Tsaunde with it or Danzo they still will live longer being able to beat him.
"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."
Hokage-Yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:36 AM   #22
*Reanimated*
Banned

*Reanimated* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by superelephant36 View Post
So the order is
Hashirama
Tobirama
Minato
Hiruzen
Tsunade
Not hokages but heres where they would go
Kakashi
Danzo
Minato should be above Tobirama. Tobirama admitted that his style was better (Minato's FTG is better than Tobirama's)

I know Hashriama is the strongest and can do the most damage but how would he beat minato in a fight? I'm not a Minato fan boy but with his feats he is very impressive.

How would Hashirama beat someone that is so fast? hashirama's wood style speed is a turtle in comparison.

Hype Wise
Spoiler:

Hiruzen
Hashirama
Minato
Tobirama
Danzo
Tsuande
Kakashi

Feat Wise
Spoiler:

Hashirama
Minato
Danzo
Kakashi
Tsuande
Tobirama
Hiruzen

Minato should be on par with Naruto speed wise. So how will hashirama react in time? How will he counter with wood style when its on the slow slide?
Plus Minato can use shadow clones. So one could throw an FTG kunai while the other teleports and finishes the job (NOTE:That Minato was using the barrier while making a shadow clone so he will be able to make more than one)

Maybe Hashirama can make a lot of wood clones to confuse minato...but Minato has sensing abilities and he is so fast that he could destroy all of the clones quickly.

Last edited by *Reanimated*; 07-07-2013 at 12:07 PM.
*Reanimated* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:45 PM   #23
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Reanimated* View Post
Minato should be above Tobirama. Tobirama admitted that his style was better (Minato's FTG is better than Tobirama's)

I know Hashriama is the strongest and can do the most damage but how would he beat minato in a fight? I'm not a Minato fan boy but with his feats he is very impressive.

How would Hashirama beat someone that is so fast? hashirama's wood style speed is a turtle in comparison.

Hype Wise
Spoiler:

Hiruzen
Hashirama
Minato
Tobirama
Danzo
Tsuande
Kakashi

Feat Wise
Spoiler:

Hashirama
Minato
Danzo
Kakashi
Tsuande
Tobirama
Hiruzen

Minato should be on par with Naruto speed wise. So how will hashirama react in time? How will he counter with wood style when its on the slow slide?
Plus Minato can use shadow clones. So one could throw an FTG kunai while the other teleports and finishes the job (NOTE:That Minato was using the barrier while making a shadow clone so he will be able to make more than one)

Maybe Hashirama can make a lot of wood clones to confuse minato...but Minato has sensing abilities and he is so fast that he could destroy all of the clones quickly.
I like your debate but.. I would say that Minato can't beat 1st hokage.
"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."
Old 07-07-2013, 04:14 PM   #24
Reality
WALLS OF TEXT,
HERE I COME!

Reality has a dark heart coursing with Dark ChakraReality has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Hashirama
Tobirama
Minato
Tsunade
Hiruzen
Danzo
Kakashi
Old 07-07-2013, 05:24 PM   #25
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

I wouldn't think Tobirama could beat Minato, I don't think he could even get 4th place in these strongest hokage things. People only think he can because he's senju
Old 07-07-2013, 09:28 PM   #26
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage-Yondaime View Post
Danzo is tie. And Kakashi is weaker.
1: Tsaunde can't die at all. Her strength would one hit you and she has so much chakara.
2: Danzo has 11 lives and has very strong moves that might one hit you.
3: Kakashi could try to one hit you but if he hit Tsaunde with it or Danzo they still will live longer being able to beat him.
Kakashi kamuis her head off scenario?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:30 PM   #27
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Kakashi kamuis her head off scenario?
I don't think Kakashi would do it fast enough
Old 07-07-2013, 09:40 PM   #28
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't think Kakashi would do it fast enough
Why not?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #29
Reality
WALLS OF TEXT,
HERE I COME!

Reality has a dark heart coursing with Dark ChakraReality has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

If you've been reading the manga, it should be more than apparent that Hashirama Senju (1st Hokage) is the strongest of the hokages. He battled with Madara on multiple occasions and in their final battle, Hashirama defeated both Madara and Kurama. Madara noted that the maps had to be redrawn, as their fight completely altered the landscape.

We don't know the full extent of Tobirama, Hiruzen and Minato's abilities, but it's a given that they are all much stronger than Tsunade.

Edit: Although I'm inclined to think that with Minato's bijuu form, he would have no trouble beating tsunade.

Last edited by Reality; 07-07-2013 at 10:08 PM.
Reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 10:21 PM   #30
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

People tend to treat Tsunade the weakest of the 5 even taking out the cloak form equation.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-07-2013, 11:24 PM   #31
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

I say she's like a tie for 3rd
Old 07-07-2013, 11:45 PM   #32
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Why is Kakashi and Danzo here? They are not and never have been.

Anyways... Hashirama would eat Tobirama, But then you have Minato who know Hashirama knows abut, there for he will surround himself in a wooden dome and bring the world flower tree and send pollen everywhere knocking everyone out.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:52 PM   #33
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Danzo and Kakashi are here because they were hokage.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:59 AM   #34
Reality
WALLS OF TEXT,
HERE I COME!

Quote:
Danzo and Kakashi are here because they were hokage.
Technically, Kakashi was never a Hokage. A "Pseudo-Hokage" best fits its description.

Danzo was hokage for a brief moment, therefore, the aforementioned term is also applicable to him.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:31 AM   #35
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

They both already had the heads read to get put in mountain so it counts.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:50 AM   #36
Reality
WALLS OF TEXT,
HERE I COME!

Quote:
They both already had the heads read to get put in mountain so it counts.

None had their faces engraved in the monuments.
None were specified directly as Hokage.

Had is the problem here. They had, though it was NEVER official...

I can care less than a 's here on whether they're hokage or not.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:25 AM   #37
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Tobirama gets 2nd due to the fact he can revive people from the dead. He himself may not beat minato, but i'm sure a group of strong ninja would
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:17 AM   #38
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Why are so many people putting Tobirama above Minato? We havent seen Tobirama do anything, all we know is that he has strong water techniques and a worse FTG than Minato.

This is my opinion (not listing Tobirama yet because its really hard to say where he would be)

1. Hashirama
2. Minato
3. Tsunade
4. Kakashi
5. Hiruzen (not prime)
6. Danzo

I want to say Minato with Kyuubi chakra beats Hashirama, because currently from what we've seen im pretty sure he could but im sure Kishi will make Hashi stronger.
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:19 AM   #39
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erndogzetroc View Post
Based on current feats:

1. Hashirama
2. Minato
3. Tsunade
4. Hiruzen
5. Tobirama

Minato with KCM is kinda scary though. It's a shame his KCM stuff has been largely off-paneled. Teleporting that Juubi bomb and doing it casually is just about as hax as anything Hashirama has done to this point. By hype and theory, KCM chakra arms + Minato's Rasengan and S/T variants make him damn near unbeatable in any one-on-one scenario. Good luck surviving the initial blitz.
Yeah I agree. I would say Minato>Hashi but Kishi has made so much Hashi hype im sure we will soon see how Hashi>Minato.
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:20 AM   #40
Reality
WALLS OF TEXT,
HERE I COME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feltlikeposting View Post
Why are so many people putting Tobirama above Minato? We havent seen Tobirama do anything, all we know is that he has strong water techniques and a worse FTG than Minato.

This is my opinion (not listing Tobirama yet because its really hard to say where he would be)

1. Hashirama
2. Minato
3. Tsunade
4. Kakashi
5. Hiruzen (not prime)
6. Danzo

I want to say Minato with Kyuubi chakra beats Hashirama, because currently from what we've seen im pretty sure he could but im sure Kishi will make Hashi stronger.
Until he proves himself strong enough of having enough power to man handle the kyuubi and Uchiha madara-In contrast to Hashirama's feat- at the same time (Without using the Bijuu mode) then it's best not to speculate.