Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 07-04-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default 2013 Anime Expo- Day 1

Waited in line for about 2.5 hours. Slowly became hot. Got there about.... 10:10am. (For the badge)
Was just in time for the opening of the exhibit hall, but I waited till the stairs were clear first.

I fast walked to the Artist Alley in the back first to find the Kakashi pic I wanted since two years ago. Was a pic of Kakashi holding up a ring and saying, "Umm... will you marry me?"
But I didn't find it..... will go back again tomorrow to search harder.

Then I went around the aisles and took some pics, like of the Crunchyroll and Viz Anime booths.

Came across some merchandise and bought some One Piece, Naruto, and Gintama stuff.

Met two forum members.

When the time neared, I headed towards the autograph section and waited.

My talk about Inoue and the autograph session is here:
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showpost...27&postcount=1

Been walking and standing around for about 8 hours straight. Barely sat and my knees and legs hurt.

The adventure continues tomorrow and Saturday!!

Day 1 and 2. Inoue is there for autograph sessions.
Day 3. Panel with Inoue I think. Wanna hear him say, "RAIKIRI!"
Day 4 morning. Breakfast with the voice actors. I would have gotten the ticket for it if it wasn't $83.50.

Some pics

Spoiler:

AX building

Spoiler:

Entrance to Exhibit hall

Spoiler:

Trafalgar Law cosplayer

Spoiler:

Tobi cosplayer

Spoiler:

Kaizoku Musou 2

Spoiler:

Storm 3 Full Burst wall

Spoiler:

Kakashi cosplayer

Spoiler:

Kakashi and Obito cosplayers(females)

Spoiler:

Autograph line Inoue sign

Spoiler:

Kakashi getting an autograph from Inoue. She used an Icha Icha Paradise book.

Spoiler:

Stalker pic of Vic Mignogna. It was nice because he went out to the crowd and picked one to give a hug to.

Spoiler:

Smoker, Tashigi, Nami, and Chopper cosplayers

Spoiler:

Toei Animation booth. One Piece stuff. Going there again to get some One Piece stuff.

Spoiler:

Gin and Kagura

Stuff I bought:

Spoiler:

Icha Icha Tactics bag, Iruka plush, OP and Gintama drawing, and a Kakashi figurine

Spoiler:

This was cool. A two piece drawing by one of the artists. Left is One Piece, right is Gintama. Middle Kanji I think is "Prohibit"
The characters in the pics are smokers and so there is a no smoking sign in the middle when put together.

Spoiler:

Kakashi wall scroll with Inoue's signature. He also wrote Kakashi's name on there. Hanging on my wall~

Spoiler:

Signature up close

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 07-04-2013 at 11:01 PM.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:01 PM   #2
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: 2013 Anime Expo- Day 1

that looks fun im sure you had an amazing time there!

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;

*tries this gif*
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:03 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yes. I really enjoyed it. Went by so fast..... too fast........ Wanted to explore more, but my feet were killing me.

Forgot to get the Kakashi drawing and Shinobi Alliance headband today. Will get that tomorrow.
And will have Inoue sign the Icha Icha Tactics bag.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 07-04-2013, 11:06 PM   #4
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

oh my, I wish I when there.... I like kakashi myself.
New Naruto game is coming!

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Are there conventions near your place?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 07-04-2013, 11:14 PM   #6
moonwatcher
Girl in the shadows

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Very cool!
I love the kakashi scroll.
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:16 PM   #7
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Are there conventions near your place?
What do you mean?

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
Old 07-04-2013, 11:20 PM   #8
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Did you cosplay?
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:22 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Very cool!
I love the kakashi scroll.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
What do you mean?
Are there any anime conventions near where you live?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 07-04-2013, 11:25 PM   #10
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Thanks!

Are there any anime conventions near where you live?
I think no...

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 07-04-2013, 11:40 PM   #11
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
I think no...
Same here, not that I'd go, but I would want to.
^-^
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 07-05-2013, 12:34 AM   #12
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

I think some big ones are like in New York. And a few other states around there.

Eyeing the Elizabeth doll(Gintama)
Too bad they don't have the Justaway, Justtank, or Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon(That thing and the Justtank are actually a............... heh....google it)
Shinobi Alliance headband
Kakashi drawing
Kakashi pic of him proposing

Heh. Obito's sacrifice.
The Obito cosplayer gave up her ticket to one of the huge Kakashi fan girl team. And in Kakashi Gaiden, Obito saved Kakashi. Some coincidence.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 07-05-2013, 12:40 AM   #13
Weekly Disaster
Genin Elite

Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It's amazing how people some how put together costumes that look actually look good
Weekly Disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:43 AM   #14
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Seems like you had a lot of fun! Nice to see someone enjoying themselves these days! Awesome~
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:22 AM   #15
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Is this the one taking place in paris?

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:20 AM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sorry but that girl looks nothing like Nami.

Anyway, which forum members did you meet?
Looks like loads of fun. You didn't seduce Kakashi, though, which is a shame.
Nah man I'm 15, so this was my freshman year of high school.
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:38 AM   #17
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Omg I'm really jealous. It seems like so much fun.
Btw, some people really ruin the image of certain characters by their cosplay.
Oh well... you bought some awesome stuff Daph.
I lol'd so hard at Kakashi getting an autograph, that picture.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:41 AM   #18
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I think you're just mad she didn't post any pictures about it.

Gross man...
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 07-05-2013, 07:36 AM   #19
Samurai
Banned

Samurai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've been trying to get a headband for years. If Naruto is still going next year (hopefully I think it will at least anime will be) then I WILL GO

How much were tickets? Where is the anime expo you are attending?
Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:40 AM   #20
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
Did you cosplay?
No
If I did, woulda been Chopperman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Seems like you had a lot of fun! Nice to see someone enjoying themselves these days! Awesome~
Yup!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
Is this the one taking place in paris?
Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Sorry but that girl looks nothing like Nami.

Anyway, which forum members did you meet?
Time Skip Nami

Zerosameri and Leana(KD)

That's something I haven't talked about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Omg I'm really jealous. It seems like so much fun.
Btw, some people really ruin the image of certain characters by their cosplay.
Oh well... you bought some awesome stuff Daph.
I lol'd so hard at Kakashi getting an autograph, that picture.
It was
Yeah. Some cosplayers are just...

Haven't seen the bath towel guy yet
Heheh. Kakashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
I think you're just mad she didn't post any pictures about it.

Gross man...
Heh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
I've been trying to get a headband for years. If Naruto is still going next year (hopefully I think it will at least anime will be) then I WILL GO

How much were tickets? Where is the anime expo you are attending?
I think the headbands will still be around for a while

I got the 4 day pass early and they were $45
Now, one day tickets are $45
So in short, they can go anywhere from about $30-$150

And I'm off... For Day 2!!!

Meeting Inoue again!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:

Tags
2013, anime expo, day 1