Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 07-04-2013, 10:10 PM   #1
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default AX 2013 Inoue Kazuhiko Autograph Session

And the day has finally come. I have met Inoue Kazuhiko, Hatake Kakashi's voice actor.
The autograph session was a bit different this year. Needed a ticket that had a number to be able to line up. His time for autographs was from 4:30pm to 5:30pm.

Good thing I went to the questions desk and asked for a ticket. Otherwise I wouldn't have done so.
I was number 127.

And so it was about 4 and I went to go to the group that was also waiting for Inoue. The staff finally called us to line up according to our numbers.
They told the numbers after 150 to come back half an hour later.
And so numbers 1-149 went ahead.

Inoue finally appears and people cheered and were excited, including myself. He was the read deal. The real Inoue Kazuhiko.
The wait in line was very long. It was soon approaching 5:30 and I was becoming nervous because there were at least 10 more people in front of me.
The line and autographs has ceased.... I was a bit disheartened. But then, Inoue looked up and saw the huge crowd that was still waiting. Seemed like he said he could do a few more. And so the staff agreed that there will be a cut off. Luckily, I made it. The cut off was two rows behind me, which was about another 10 people.

As I stood next in line for the autograph, I could feel my hands shaking. I was very excited.
When my turn came, I greeted him with, "Inoue Sensei, domo yoroshiku." He smiled and replied back.
I then asked him to sign the Kakashi wall scroll.
"Kore... sign kudasai."
(I forgot to say the more formal way..... "Sign shitekudasai onegaishimasu.")

As he was signing, I took a few snapshots.
And when he was done, he reached his hand out to shake my hand, but then I asked if I could take a pic. And so he unrolled the wall scroll, and posed with it. Was just an awesome scene.
After I got the wall scroll back, I reached out and shook his hands and said, "Arigatougozaimashita~!"

Wanted to also say, "Ouenshimasu ganbatte kudasai."
(I'm a huge and and I am supporting you. Good luck."

But I still have a chance to meet him again tomorrow! Will try to say those things then!!

Spoiler:

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #2
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: AX 2013 Inoue Kazuhiko Autograph Session

nice pictures... I want to meet Sai`s voice actor..
those pictures are great..
すごいのしゃしん!
New Naruto game is coming!

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink

Last edited by TheBeastMode; 07-04-2013 at 10:18 PM.
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Meeting voice actors is always an awesome experience.

Forgot to mention that there were some girls behind me who really really wanted to meet Inoue. But they didn't make the cut off line.
So the person behind me(a Kakashi and Obito cosplayer) Obito, gave them her ticket. Only had one to give, but they were overjoyed.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 07-04-2013, 10:20 PM   #4
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Meeting voice actors is always an awesome experience.

Forgot to mention that there were some girls behind me who really really wanted to meet Inoue. But they didn't make the cut off line.
So the person behind me(a Kakashi and Obito cosplayer) Obito, gave them her ticket. Only had one to give, but they were overjoyed.
This is CA right?
How about sat hino?

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
Old 07-04-2013, 10:59 PM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Yup. CA. Los Angeles Convention Center.

He wasn't there.
He might appear in the future.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 07-04-2013, 11:08 PM   #6
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yup. CA. Los Angeles Convention Center.

He wasn't there.
He might appear in the future.
I wish I was there.
I also have Sai`s ninja war headband.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 07-04-2013, 11:22 PM   #7
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

It's a headband used by all

Getting one tomorrow. But it's like $20........ maybe I could try to find another booth that will have one that is a few $ cheaper....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 07-04-2013, 11:24 PM   #8
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It's a headband used by all

Getting one tomorrow. But it's like $20........ maybe I could try to find another booth that will have one that is a few $ cheaper....
I have a black one like my favorite character.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 07-04-2013, 11:35 PM   #9
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Congratulations!
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:38 PM   #10
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
I also have Sai`s ninja war headband.
I find it really odd when I see people like you who use this symbol:
You use: `
Apostrophe: '

It's not a problem, I just wonder why you do it.
^-^
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 07-04-2013, 11:42 PM   #11
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
I find it really odd when I see people like you who use this symbol:
You use: `
Apostrophe: '

It's not a problem, I just wonder why you do it.
It`s easier sometimes.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 07-04-2013, 11:50 PM   #12
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ahh, I see.
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 07-05-2013, 12:13 AM   #13
Weekly Disaster
Genin Elite

Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
And the day has finally come. I have met Inoue Kazuhiko, Hatake Kakashi's voice actor.
The autograph session was a bit different this year. Needed a ticket that had a number to be able to line up. His time for autographs was from 4:30pm to 5:30pm.

Good thing I went to the questions desk and asked for a ticket. Otherwise I wouldn't have done so.
I was number 127.

And so it was about 4 and I went to go to the group that was also waiting for Inoue. The staff finally called us to line up according to our numbers.
They told the numbers after 150 to come back half an hour later.
And so numbers 1-149 went ahead.

Inoue finally appears and people cheered and were excited, including myself. He was the read deal. The real Inoue Kazuhiko.
The wait in line was very long. It was soon approaching 5:30 and I was becoming nervous because there were at least 10 more people in front of me.
The line and autographs has ceased.... I was a bit disheartened. But then, Inoue looked up and saw the huge crowd that was still waiting. Seemed like he said he could do a few more. And so the staff agreed that there will be a cut off. Luckily, I made it. The cut off was two rows behind me, which was about another 10 people.

As I stood next in line for the autograph, I could feel my hands shaking. I was very excited.
When my turn came, I greeted him with, "Inoue Sensei, domo yoroshiku." He smiled and replied back.
I then asked him to sign the Kakashi wall scroll.
"Kore... sign kudasai."
(I forgot to say the more formal way..... "Sign shitekudasai onegaishimasu.")

As he was signing, I took a few snapshots.
And when he was done, he reached his hand out to shake my hand, but then I asked if I could take a pic. And so he unrolled the wall scroll, and posed with it. Was just an awesome scene.
After I got the wall scroll back, I reached out and shook his hands and said, "Arigatougozaimashita~!"

Wanted to also say, "Ouenshimasu ganbatte kudasai."
(I'm a huge and and I am supporting you. Good luck."

But I still have a chance to meet him again tomorrow! Will try to say those things then!!

Spoiler:

Dang what a story it's good that your money payed its due in the end and got you your signature, try to enjoy the rest of convention even more than you did today
Weekly Disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:31 AM   #14
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
I have a black one like my favorite character.
Nice
The one I saw at the AX was blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
Congratulations!
Thanks~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekly Disaster View Post
Dang what a story it's good that your money payed its due in the end and got you your signature, try to enjoy the rest of convention even more than you did today
Yeah. And I got the 4 day pass at a good price too.
Was well worth it.

Going again today and Saturday

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 07-05-2013, 05:24 AM   #15
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Glad to see you finally got to talk to Inoue. Awesome that you guys spoke in JP, though.
Should've told him watashi to Inoue-sensei wa uchi ni ikimasu hahaha
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:36 AM   #16
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm so happy for you Daph

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:39 AM   #17
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Glad to see you finally got to talk to Inoue. Awesome that you guys spoke in JP, though.
Should've told him watashi to Inoue-sensei wa uchi ni ikimasu hahaha
Don't say it like you know him.
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 07-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #18
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

@Shika
Oh god......... is that what I think you're saying?
:03:

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 07-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #19
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Alright. Was lucky enough to meet again on day 2.
Waited longer this time because I was a bit in getting the ticket due to me having to head to the bank first.

Like I said in the other thread, I met a classmate. She was able to take pics for me. And same with the girl in front. So I have two angles of Inoue and I. And the classmate also got a pic of me shaking hands with Inoue!!!!!

Had him sign the Icha Icha Tactics messenger bag that I got yesterday.
Spoiler:

Inoue's smile
Spoiler:

And I remembered to tell him,
"Sign shitekudasai" (forgot the onegaishimasu...... but close enough)
and "Ouenshitemasu ganbatte kudasai!"
He chuckled and responded with, "Thank you"

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 07-05-2013 at 08:05 PM.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:22 PM   #20
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

^What does that last bit say?
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------

Tags
autograph, awesome, finally, hatake kakashi, inoue kazuhiko, lucky, my life is complete, seiyuu, voice actor