Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-10-2013, 01:22 PM   #1
Enkarapper64
Freshmen Academy Student

Enkarapper64 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default I love Obito, I love Tobi, I love Juubito, I just hate tobito...

By this title what I mean is that I love Obito, the uchiha kid we saw back in good ol Kakashi gaiden, I love the masked man who made all this terrible stuff happen, I love the zetzu-looking ten-tails jinchuriki, I just hate Obito from chapters 599-637... I know lots of people have talked about this but I just feel like ranting here... I loved the masked man and Obito but when Kishinev revealed that Obito is the masked man... He ruined one of my favorite characters... And I thought that maybe I should give kishi a chance, I just can't feel bad for Obito, I understand he's hurt after Tim died but I don't feel bad for him like I did for haku, Neji, gaara, Nagato, or sasuke, the villains (or former villains) who you are meant to feel sorry for... And an even bigger reason is one quote from the Kakashi gaiden "those who abandon their comrades are far worse than scum"... That kid became a super villain because a girl died... Look at so many other characters who have had way worse lives: Kakashi, tsunade, itachi, etc. and they never went evil and one of the "most good" characters in the series goes evil because of this... Sigh... Sorry just needed to rant... Kishi better fix him with this jubito stuff.
Enkarapper64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:29 PM   #2
Enkarapper64
Freshmen Academy Student

Enkarapper64 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: I love Obito, I love Tobi, I love Juubito, I just hate tobito...

Sorry there's some spelling errors cuz of auto correct on my iPad
Enkarapper64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:26 AM   #3
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

It should have been Izuna in my opinion.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:28 AM   #4
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Izuna or Kagami would've been great. If it was just Obito's eye in Izuna's socket then Kakashi could've had a whole thing about "How dare you disgrace my friend?!" and it wouldn't have been as crap.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote