Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 01:28 PM   #1
AlbertW12
Freshmen Academy Student

AlbertW12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Custom Avatar

Please fill in the following information. It will be needed to ensure a faster response and fix for the problem you may be experiencing:

What is your problem?:Can't use a custom avatar now.
Screenshot of the issue?:
Operating System:Windows
Browser:Mozilla Firefox
ISP:Not sure what this is.
Any other info?: Please tell me how to use a picture from my computer as my avatar/profile picture. Thanks in advanced.
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. ALLY TO GOOD NIGHTMARE TO YOU!!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Custom Avatar

You can't unless you're an admin, a quasi-admin, a super mod or a motm winner, I guess.
Old 06-27-2013, 02:03 PM   #3
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You have to win member of the month to get a custom avatar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Old 06-27-2013, 02:09 PM   #4
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
You can't unless you're an admin, a quasi-admin, a super mod or a motm winner, I guess.
MotM Winner only. There are rare instances of acquiring one through contribution, but it's never been something we'll have automatic access too.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:15 PM   #5
AlbertW12
Freshmen Academy Student

AlbertW12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kinda unfair.
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. ALLY TO GOOD NIGHTMARE TO YOU!!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2013, 08:52 PM   #6
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertW12 View Post
Kinda unfair.
Not really.

Old 06-27-2013, 10:05 PM   #7
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Its only fair if people has earned it by winning the MOTM

BUT

If you would like to suggest an avatar, read this thread: http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=119176

And read it carefully please.

Old 06-27-2013, 10:29 PM   #8
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertW12 View Post
Kinda unfair.
Well everyone's equal in terms of their ability to contribute to discussions and whatnot on the forum, so there's nothing unfair about the contest. It's either that or no custom avatars at all which is even less fun.

Anyways. Problem resolved. *clicky*

Closed Thread