Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #181
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: The Lord of the Rings RP - Character Creation Thread

Go Michelle Obama!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am lesbian for Kani and Pink.
For Deadtaka, Mangetsu, Maruko, Gaara-Shukaku, ObitoUchiha and
Noctis...

Ask Pink about her new TC room!

marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:58 PM   #182
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa View Post
Go away Michelle Obama!!!

Fixed.
setsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:34 PM   #183
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

But I like her

I am lesbian for Kani and Pink.
For Deadtaka, Mangetsu, Maruko, Gaara-Shukaku, ObitoUchiha and
Noctis...

Ask Pink about her new TC room!

marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:51 PM   #184
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Too bad.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:17 AM   #185
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What's with all the lesbo jokes Elves have a negative birth rate because they have become to truamatized as a species and lethargic they literally don't have the desire to procreate

Society of prudes and the two rpers are ten years our Jr min stop the sex jokes yeesh lol by the way DS thanks for the hard work

I'll be free to post tomorrow night

The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:31 AM   #186
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

For the record. Marissa started it this time

EDIT: uh IWD how drunk are you right now(approximately 10:37 am EST)? Because no one actually made any lesbo jokes in this thread.

In fact I made a point of reminding marissa that my joke was that her character liked little boys and Amras was the homosexual, when she accused me of thinking up lesbo jokes about vanya and persephone which I wasn't even going to make in the first place

Last edited by setsun; 08-02-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #187
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

... yes, yes I was

WAS it that early?

Old 08-02-2013, 06:28 PM   #188
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

I think you have problem...........

Especially if the vid a buddy of mine who was in miami the other weekend showed me was of you
Old 08-02-2013, 08:09 PM   #189
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
I think you have problem...........

Especially if the vid a buddy of mine who was in miami the other weekend showed me was of you
Last week I was in meetings my drunkenness was contained to the office plus unless the guy in the video was wearing really snazi period clothing it can't be me

Old 08-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #190
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

Not sure if he was wearing the same kind of clothes as you but the guy in the video was wearing like a vest and stuff and table dancing with a stuffed armadillo and singing the green dragon tavern song from LOTR

Again not saying it was you and probably wasn't since the vid took place in a bar or resturant
Old 10-22-2013, 06:02 AM   #191
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Alright I edited my original post so you can check my character there.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:55 PM   #192
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
Besides marko that might make amras a pedo considering her age is 19 and amras IIRC over a thousand

Wait do elves even have pedophilia? Like seriously, how does that work in elf culture?
Amras is a youngster. Only 750.
EDIT: Changed that.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes

Last edited by Mangetsu Hozuki; 12-06-2013 at 10:29 AM.
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:21 AM   #193
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Update for Mirkwood. More updating to come later.
Here's what I'm going to use as my template:
Name: Amras (Father-name)
-Lalaithion (Mother-name)
-Aearion (Epessë)
Race: Silvan/Mirkwood Elf. Of Noldorian descent, through his mother's side.
Height: 6'2

Spoiler:

Personality: Amras is quite closed-mouthed and serious. But despite his frosty behavior, he cares deeply for comrades and is quick to take up arms for them. He can, at times, seem very arrogant or angry, but in truth, this is because he is afraid of seeming weak and worried that he will fail. However, he is very creative, and valiant in battle
Weapon(s)/Abilities/Utilities:
-Nóruigu, a large war-bow, up to 110 lb draw weight.
Spoiler:

-Ringil, the famed sword of Fingolfin, the High Elven king after Feanor, his half-brother. With it, Fingolfin wounded Morgoth Bauglir seven times.
Spoiler:

-Elven cloak
Spoiler:

And like his sister Vanya, he is an expert in the art of unseen movement.

Bio: Will edit later
Amras is loath to revisit his old realm, but knows he must.
He is well trained in Elven "lore" a.k.a magic.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes

Last edited by Mangetsu Hozuki; 12-27-2013 at 10:48 AM.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:47 PM   #194
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

new bow varient huh?

Old 12-01-2013, 06:38 AM   #195
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Not so much. Just a tuned-up war-bow.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 12-13-2013, 10:21 PM   #196
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Can I be a Vampire? There are Vamps in LOTR lore.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:10 AM   #197
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Can I be a Vampire? There are Vamps in LOTR lore.
they were mobile secretaries and messenger scouts...and they were more or less exterminated by the time of the second age

the lord of all vampires was skinned alive by Beren and worn by his girlfriend who posed as him to sneak into an island fortress So if you wanna be a glorified UPS guy

Werewolves are of a higher rank functioning as living tanks and they are..also largely extinct

edit- Amras got upgraded!

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-14-2013 at 12:15 AM.
Old 12-14-2013, 07:47 AM   #198
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
they were mobile secretaries and messenger scouts...and they were more or less exterminated by the time of the second age

the lord of all vampires was skinned alive by Beren and worn by his girlfriend who posed as him to sneak into an island fortress So if you wanna be a glorified UPS guy

Werewolves are of a higher rank functioning as living tanks and they are..also largely extinct

"Hey guys, whaddya say we hit up the Red Cross after work? I hear they have some really great O- right now"
Old 12-14-2013, 07:53 AM   #199
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Old 12-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #200
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

In one of the games, there was one that gives you a quest, so it's not 100 percent known if they truly were exterminated, and a werewolf is OP that's why I didn't pick them.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote