Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-13-2013, 05:07 PM   #41
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Lord of the Rings RP - Main Thread

Marko, I am disappointed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:23 AM   #42
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

*gets frying pan ready*
setsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:27 PM   #43
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I found a geopolitical map of Middle Earth in the early third age

check it out

By the way Cao and Maruko I was going to have these guys present at a settlement With Prince Imrahil being a client of Setsuns character..buying supplies

that way you get your hobbit...Maruko and Bacon get a little info on the sword..

and Alexander can test his mettle against the Dunedein

The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:38 PM   #44
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Gepolitics at the end of the second age...a freaking essay as if it were a political dossier

http://www.henneth-annun.net/stories...69&spordinal=1

take it with a grain of salt laddies, this one takes itself too seriously

Old 07-15-2013, 03:52 PM   #45
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Two questions:
1. where are we on the map

2. Are you saying I should be making something up about the sword?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 07-15-2013, 04:12 PM   #46
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Two questions:
1. where are we on the map

2. Are you saying I should be making something up about the sword?
naw I'll have Imrahil brief them on the sword

you should tell them about the near ring wraith chasing them with his squad of Numenorians

on the map we are in the white spot between West Rhovanic and the Eraidorian peoples we should be like two hundred miles from where it says Nandor..I think

right Maruko?

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 07-15-2013 at 04:15 PM.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:52 PM   #47
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Oh my lol:

Imrahil looks like an ungodly combo of sly stallone, patrick swayze, gary beucy and arnold swarzzenegger.

Oh oh that's awesomely hilarious. XD /DIES LAUGHING
Old 07-15-2013, 05:08 PM   #48
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh iwd which way are we headed on the map. Just want to make sure I have my bearings correct
Old 07-15-2013, 05:51 PM   #49
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Ask Maruko that its his rpg

by the way guys...I post an action scene to get the juices flowing..and you guys thank me by..not continuing your interaction

right during a bad ass Dwarf/hobbit dirge?

Old 07-15-2013, 05:59 PM   #50
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright I'll ask him when he logs back in.

Hey don't blame me. Blame saru, he's the one who didn't post after I initiated the encounter.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:06 PM   #51
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I was away from the computer and home for awhile,i took my aunt to get her car from the shop.I'll take the blame though,haha.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:20 PM   #52
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
naw I'll have Imrahil brief them on the sword

you should tell them about the near ring wraith chasing them with his squad of Numenorians

on the map we are in the white spot between West Rhovanic and the Eraidorian peoples we should be like two hundred miles from where it says Nandor..I think

right Maruko?
Alright so I should not only befriend the hobbit cuz he's a player too, but also because he knows the guy with info.

Like always you made a really good post lol. I'm just trying to wrap my head around it along with the new people so I can rp correctly.

Quote:

Old 07-15-2013, 06:34 PM   #53
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

He also gave you free booze that's basically the LOTR equivelent to fine aged scotch or bourbon and would probably be happy to cook elenvensies for you

So yeah. You're damn right you befriend the hobbit
Old 07-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #54
Bacon

Awards Showcase

e.e I'm a muda effing wizerd me no Ned dem alkohalls.

Quote:

Old 07-15-2013, 07:17 PM   #55
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

IIRC gandalf drank on occasion and its well known that he smoked a pipe and that spread to other wizards. Such as saruman. I find it likely that Bakon and Istari of his class may have taken up a pipe as well out of curiosity at least

Also in many different continuities wizards and sorcerers of all sorts have been known to partake of wine and spirits not mention make them themselves in some cases.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:21 PM   #56
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Twas a joke, I remember gandalf's smoking scene from the movies. :P He made a ship out of the smoke he exhaled

Quote:

Old 07-15-2013, 07:27 PM   #57
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

Alrighty then. Yeah that was awesome

Oh and dunno if you guys know this but their people around the net that make and sell handcrafted pipes in the same style as seen in the LOTR books and movies. Tis awesome and they work completely
Old 07-15-2013, 09:05 PM   #58
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Alright so I should not only befriend the hobbit cuz he's a player too, but also because he knows the guy with info.

Like always you made a really good post lol. I'm just trying to wrap my head around it along with the new people so I can rp correctly.
Amon is using the appearance of using biological warfare to create paranoia and discord basically

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 07-15-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:12 PM   #59
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

That is eeeevvvvviiiiillll. Lol
Old 07-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #60
Bacon

Awards Showcase

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you shouldn't have spoiled it. ;-; I would have liked to gradually find out if it was real or not.

Quote: