Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #21
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo 87: Audentes Fortuna Iuvat

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
Well I'm kinda. Pissed now. Tried to download a free edition of the complete work of HP lovecraft, then find out I can't download it directly to my phone and on top of that my GF's best friend is having guy issues and she's bipolar. -_-

Upside is I found web editions(non-download) of his works so its not that big of a deal. Plus I can see if I can borrow mmy sister's computer to download and transfer it to my kindle account
I wanted to tell you as a PM reply. Same thing.
I guess I'll look for a physical copy. I've just skyped with a girl I know from school, she has Beyond the Wall of Sleep, so she'll let me borrow it tomorrow.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:55 PM   #22
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Immortal Watch Dog, I've never asked, what's your favourite fraction from LOTR trilogy?
And who's your favourite character in the trilogy and the Tolkienverse in general?

Well not just Dog, all you who've read it.
which faction? The Teleri, they are the nicest most easy going and possibly the smartest faction out there. In an age when the Noldor were all being massive twats these guys were level headed and calm. Cirdan is the oldest living being left on Arda older even than Treebeard and one of the wisest leaders humblest and his scientific knowledge built a god damn spaceship

they never bothered anyone never acted like jerks, kept the faith did their thing, were laid back and apparently no matter how many nations were destroyed they endured, and never suffered an invasion outside of the Kinslaying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality View Post
Also, I am watching some videos about maturity initiations in Africa. Damn, those are brutal. Boys from this tribe, take some path up the mountains, filled with various dangers and unknown things. Pretty harsh, I feel sad for those boys.
I saw one performed I had the "honor" a circumcision

then there are the pain tests..which are monstrous

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
my GF's best friend is having guy issues and she's bipolar. -_-
hah you too huh?

on another forum this lady is bawwing about her domestic problems. she's 28 she's got three kids she married at 19 and never had a prior relationship she hooks up with this Otaku who was apparently younger came from a broken home and was an anti social womanizer..she forces the guy into traditional "Christian values" and...financial implosions and needing to join the army to have a decent job..it seems like he's snapping and being a jealous wife beating

tldr: naturally their relationship is imploding

and she's venting and everyone is calling her out on "well this is what happened when you have zero experience in what you want in a life partner and live a cloistered sheltered life and shack up with a socially inept emotional cripple"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 07-01-2013 at 04:03 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #23
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
which faction? The Teleri, they are the nicest most easy going and possibly the smartest faction out there. In an age when the Noldor were all being massive twats these guys were level headed and calm. Cirdan is the oldest living being left on Arda older even than Treebeard and one of the wisest leaders humblest and his scientific knowledge built a god damn spaceship

they never bothered anyone never acted like jerks, kept the faith did their thing, were laid back and apparently no matter how many nations were destroyed they endured, and never suffered an invasion outside of the Kinslaying
The ships that Teleri built, that was epic. The whole arrival to Aman was epic.
And Kinslaying part was sad. They were pretty much partially wiped out...and it all went to hell after that, too.

And where is Cirdan anyway?
And what might Tom Bombadil be? Why is he not affected by the Ring? How can he see the Bearer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Watch Dog
I saw one performed I had the "honor" a circumcision

then there are the pain tests..which are monstrous
There are female circumcisions, too. Just...I've no words for what they do to young men and women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun
my GF's best friend is having guy issues and she's bipolar. -_-
I know a chick who's constantly angry and mad and just can't smile at all. You cannot miss that, and she gets mad quite easily, snaps like hell for no reason. Though those guys like her are hateful, too. The non-stop MAD ones. I've heard her say some pretty nasty things after she was joked with, and the joke wasn't even that harsh, nothing personal, really. I cannot but notice those people, they tick me off.

And I must be honest now, don't get me wrong, I don't discriminate and make fun of overweight people, but when an overweight person has a rude attitude...oh, boy...that's just evil.

Last edited by Maruko; 07-01-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:09 PM   #24
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Haven't been in a convo in awhile.
Hi guys!

EDIT: I READ THE OP AND MARKO IS REALLY SMART.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ninja Pink; 07-01-2013 at 04:21 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:38 PM   #25
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Yeah well maruko you gotta download it to a PC first then transfer it and that should work

Otherwise there's.THIS SITE. Its completely free and well put together and very comprehensive and includes essays, letters and poems as well as his novel and novellas

Yeah IWd its annoying as crap and it doesn't help that every guy she's been with has treated her like crap and ow she's suicidal. >.> I need a beer so bad
Old 07-01-2013, 04:42 PM   #26
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature...&v=oVvRxGjV3qA

Old 07-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #27
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The ships that Teleri built, that was epic. The whole arrival to Aman was epic.
everything they did was epic, not to mention they spawned the most offshoots of any of the Evlish races Thingol was their king and when Cirdan took over lordship I don't even think they questioned his rule even in Valinor

Melkors army destroyed every kingdom around them but never the havens...Cridan fought Balrogs, Morgoth and Sauron and was the only survivor of that battle besides Elrond

he also was powerful enough to see right through the Istari's disguise recognizing them as Maiar and rating all their PL's and all
Quote:
And Kinslaying part was sad. They were pretty much partially wiped out...and it all went to hell after that, too.
Avari come from Teleri as do a good portion of the wood elves there will always be..Teleri in the world

Quote:
And where is Cirdan anyway?
chillen on some beach in Valinor, that's what he liked to do

he was a white council member and considered a great lord but he was the most laid back and easy going
Quote:
And what might Tom Bombadil be? Why is he not affected by the Ring? How can he see the Bearer?
Tom bombidil is either an Ainui that came from outside but never joined any conflict or like ungoliant a sentient force of nature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Haven't been in a convo in awhile.
Hi guys!

EDIT: I READ THE OP AND MARKO IS REALLY SMART.
Hello pinkie

Old 07-01-2013, 04:57 PM   #28
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Pinkieturd....thought it smelled in here e.e

The Origins of Pedobear
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 07-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #29
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog
chillen on some beach in Valinor, that's what he liked to do

he was a white council member and considered a great lord but he was the most laid back and easy going
Probably. Not a single eff was give that....eon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog
Tom bombidil is either an Ainui that came from outside but never joined any conflict or like ungoliant a sentient force of nature
I don't know why he was never explained, He's interesting.

Hey, Pank.
Wish, that's grotesque.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #30
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Lol game
Old 07-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #31
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post

The Origins of Pedobear
Spoiler:

that is awesome and tragic... and would make a better movie than the Nightmare on Elmstreet reboot

Quote:
Probably. Not a single eff was give that....eon.
pretty much at the lowest end estimates he's 40,000 years old at the highest a quarter of a million- so old his body actually aged and he has a damn beard- the only Elf to have one

the guys unique among the great lords in that he comes off like a total free spirited ol'pothead more into awesome inventions enjoying some sweet waves, explor'n and just hanging out with people

honestly he should have been in the hobbit, he was present during those white council meetings along with a very young Denethor and he stormed the fortress and gave Saruman and Galadriel back up

plus he totally would have been in on the whole "silently make fun of Saruman and maybe face as the Hobbits run off" and it would have been hilarious

Quote:
I don't know why he was never explained, He's interesting.
he was a doll that his kids played with he'd invent stories about his adventures and then as a shout out to his kids he put Tom and his little wife in the story

its sweet, it doesn't fit but it is

Old 07-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #32
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post

The Origins of Pedobear
Spoiler:

Wow that's depressing.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-01-2013, 05:59 PM   #33
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey IWD check out the Chimera Ant Arc Killua Vs. Naruto thread and post your opinion.
I can't believe Naruto is being compared in speed to Killua especially in terms of reactions.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:00 PM   #34
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey IWD, Pink has a problem she needs you to solve.

Old 07-01-2013, 06:03 PM   #35
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Hey IWD, Pink has a problem she needs you to solve.
A second ago I told her to ask IWD.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:08 PM   #36
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Yeah IWD you should totes PM me.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-01-2013, 06:15 PM   #37
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wait...is it the same prob you told me? Or is Wooster just being weird again? o.O

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 07-01-2013, 06:16 PM   #38
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wooster has always been weird.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #39
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

yeah...that's true

Quote:
Old 07-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #40
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

How's your summer been Fairie?
Closed Thread

Tags
marko is hot