Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-09-2013, 06:43 PM   #41
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Star Wars Character Creation Thread

There was something about not being able to pick anything higher than Guardian....

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #42
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu Hozuki View Post
There was something about not being able to pick anything higher than Guardian....
others picked higher so i see no problem why i couldnt, example divine picked teh highest sith and zero picked the highest jedi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:50 PM   #43
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Because the Jedi and Sith need faction leaders. And I had worked the Sith Leadership out before on the RP's origional home in the MA site.

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:52 PM   #44
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

im kinda worried its going to be like im a such and such and ur a such and such so u cant hold a flame to me....if its going to be like that i really dont want to join

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:01 PM   #45
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

No, it's not. I never did that, and I can say the same about Divine.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #46
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Sorry for double post.

Character is approved btw. You can start on Tython or Coruscant, whichever you want.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #47
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Okay, I think I'm going to make a second character. What do you suggest, Zero?

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 07-11-2013, 09:40 AM   #48
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't know, go for whatever you want.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:45 AM   #49
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

How about a soldier in the Empire's army?

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 07-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #50
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

An Imperial Agent? Yeah, go for it.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:55 AM   #51
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay. Later.
\

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes

Last edited by Mangetsu Hozuki; 07-11-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Old 07-28-2013, 12:56 AM   #52
DemonKato
Chunin Exam Participant

DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via MSN to DemonKato

Name: Kato
Race: Zabrak
Allegiance: Sith Empire (Ancestor of Darth Maul)
Master: His father (Darth Kato), Currently No one
Class: Sith Warrior

Lightsaber(s): 1 black and green infused crystal

Bio: Raised by his father on Korriban to be a sith with true mastery of the dark side .He was trained by his father who was a sith lord, at 16 his father gave him his black lightsaber but kato used it to kill him as he wanted to fulfill his destiny to become a sith lord. at present he is known as a jedi killer known for killing as many as 100 in a 4 year period.His ultimate goal is to rid the universe of all jedi and all those who share alleigence with them.

Additional Details: he's lost his right arm and had his legs cut off at the waist but has had cybernetic replacements.

Appearance: Wears traditional hooded black sith robes

Mankind's enemy are not Demons, But human beings like themselves

DemonKato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 01:43 AM   #53
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Update:

Name: Shinto Blackpuller
Alias: Darth Shisko
Race: Human
Class: Sith Warrior
Image:
Spoiler:

Bio: Shinto joined the temple late in his years and was lucky to even join at his age of 12, but managed to get in and proved its worth wildly by surpassing many fast by sheer hard work and skill. With the death of his parents at a young age by unknown Jedi, he vowed to get revenge and has always had a hatred in his heart to the person who killed them. He hoped by joining the Jedi Temple the Council would help him become a better Jedi and live a life of servitude.

He has been told to hold great power with the force beyond a normal level that surprised many, but has unable to even control it and his emotions get the better. He lacks respect when angry but tries hard and prevents him from controlling his powerful ability with the force do to the issues. He is known to have strange dreams that he has talked to the Council leader to many times before.

Now turned by the Dark Lord of the Sith, he has become the very fear of the Jedi, having started by killing for power with out even a emotion let out. He has laid siege to the Jedi Temple and massacred in the Code: Jedi Annihilation, given by his Dark Master. He has brought the army of the Jedi to a sheer number of almost extinct. Leaving only a few alive. Tython nothing more then a wasteland from him.

Being a once proud Master Jedi of the Temple Head Council, he fought side by side with many of the Jedi there and even fought with Master Cole. He knew of a great Padawain there named Hope. The Cause he uses to reach for in the killings. Now, he in his devilish strategies, he has begun laying siege to the city of the Jedi and the Republics home world. Showing his colors as he uses his skills in battle to take over the Galaxies.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 07-28-2013 at 01:48 AM.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 01:57 AM   #54
DemonKato
Chunin Exam Participant

DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

who approves these characters anyway?

Old 07-28-2013, 02:05 AM   #55
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Zero. Or anyone who comes in and is, "You can not be that! The rules say it!" But Zero has the final say in it.

I can not say, for I am not him. But your match's fine with the template to what he says. Him knowing who you are and your guy is the most important.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:33 AM   #56
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko and Divine have say in character approval. And Kato, your fine, you can start on Korriban or Dromund Kaas, whichever is more convienient.

Old 07-28-2013, 05:49 AM   #57
DemonKato
Chunin Exam Participant

Ok is their a seperate thread for Korriban? or do we just say we are their and post on the typhon thread

Last edited by DemonKato; 07-28-2013 at 05:52 AM.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:24 AM   #58
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

There is a Korriban Thread.

Old 07-30-2013, 11:20 PM   #59
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

My secondary character, I will often use him as support in battle.

Name: Teroch Ordo
Race: Mandalorian (Human)
Allegiance: Mandalorians (former), Alexander Oathstar
Class: Bounty Hunter (actually a Mandalorian soldier turned mercenary, then a servant of the Sith Empire)
Master: No one
Lightsaber(s): 1 blue
Other weapon(s): Blaster rifle, 2 blaster pistols, flamethrower, wrist grenade launcher, poison dart launcher, jetpack missile, thermal detonators
Bio: Teroch Ordo is a Mandalorian with a difficult past of dishonorable raiding for survival. He hated his job as a bounty hunter, even though he and his few Mandalorian comrades were very effective in raiding military targets. On their final mission for money, they were hired by the Republic to hijack a Sith battlecruiser, but were intercepted by Alexander Oathstar who fought his way through Teroch's warriors. After an intense duel Teroch was defeated, but Alexander spared him on the condition that he and his Mandalorians would join him (not the Sith Empire, but Alexander personnally). Teroch accepted and the two begun to grow a strong respect for each other after observing acts of combat prowess, intelligence and loyalty. Teroch is now a man of honor, bound by the Mandalorian way and taking pride in his heritage, but is also a merciless and unforgiving warrior who doesn't hesitate to kill every single enemy he sees, including those who surrender. He is loyal to Alexander without hesitation and the two will fight together for a long time to come against whatever threat that reveal itself. Teroch has the unique trait of wielding a lightsaber, although he isn't Force sensentive (but can outmaneuver most Jedi with acrobatic usage of the jetpack). He is a descendant of Canderous Ordo, or Mandalore the Preserver (Te Taylir Mand'alor).
Image:
Spoiler:

Note: The picture used is a fanmade image of Boba Fett holding a lightsaber.

Last edited by Ninja of Cao; 07-30-2013 at 11:30 PM.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:29 PM   #60
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Accepted. Though I think Mandalorian is a race as well as a culture.