Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 03-14-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Post Tobi's true identity? (Possible Spoiler)

Ok, so for a while now this has bothered me. Tobi, when Madara was Rez'ed to figh the 5 kage's, I thought Tobi is not Madara. Maby somone could help me and anyone else, I have been thinking it is his brother (can't remamber his name) what if madara was the one that really went blind. What i really thought was when Madara's brother supposibly died, What if that was a fake or Genjustu?

A fake he could have gotten another Uchiha dead or alive and used those eyes to fool his brother or something like that or told his brother to tell everyone he died when really he is Tobi, you know like a big lie.

(sorry if there was a thread like this i am new here so forgive me if their is) I would like all of you're opinions.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:43 PM   #2
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama
Default Re: Tobi's true identity? (Possible Spoiler)

So what you're trying to say is Izuna is Edo Madara and Madara is Tobi?

Not really much to go on there.

Nobody knows who Tobi is at this point. There is a sticky where you should have put this.

Tobi = ? threads are obsolete at this point because there are so many contradicting theories with FACTS that stand behind them. It's really quite an odd speculatorial debate.
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:59 PM   #3
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

oh, ok. but not other way around Izuna if thats his brother is Tobi and madara is well Edo Madara. that was my theroy, I'm just trying to put the everything together.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:41 AM   #4
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

A lot of people have had your theory. Zerosameri used to think TOBI IS MADARA with proof all the time, everyday he'd make a theory to support that idea. Even after it was said that Madara was rez'd he still made theories.
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:55 PM   #5
Darkaura-
Apprentice Genin

Location: Hidden Bloodmist village, I'm the owner of their ramen shop
Darkaura- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

THumbs up for Zerosamerai love that guy. Anywho yea As long as tobi is a relevent character I don't care who he is. If it is a random guy that no one ever knew, that would suck. For me I would be most impressed if TOBI IS MADARA holds true. And theres a sweet story of how he transfered his mind to TOBI and so there is 2 madaras in existence. I get tingels just thinking about it

We all know who tobi really is.......It's

Tenzō

Think about it, who else has ever shown such an evil face!
Darkaura- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #6
EYE OF AGES
Genin

EYE OF AGES is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

while it would be senseless obito being tobi would be radical. Another idea would be kakashi being tobi and being in two places at once via spacetime jutsu.

Last edited by EYE OF AGES; 03-16-2012 at 11:52 PM.
EYE OF AGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:56 AM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JashinSama View Post
A lot of people have had your theory. Zerosameri used to think TOBI IS MADARA with proof all the time, everyday he'd make a theory to support that idea. Even after it was said that Madara was rez'd he still made theories.
Ok, i am starting to understand now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYE OF AGES View Post
while it would be senseless obito being tobi would be radical. Another idea would be kakashi being tobi and being in two places at once via spacetime jutsu.
Good theory about Kakashi, that would be wierd but what get's me is 1 he's standing in front of Tobi in the last manga and 2 Tobi's eye is on the Right wich is why soem say it is Obito because Kakashi's is on the left because that's the ide Obito gave him. Thats's why poeple will say Obito. But if was Kakashi omg tat would get me off my feet lol.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:58 AM   #8
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkaura- View Post
Anywho yea As long as tobi is a relevent character I don't care who he is. If it is a random guy that no one ever knew, that would suck.
Omg i hope not, then that would really confuse me like " what the hell just happened".
Old 03-17-2012, 01:11 AM   #9
runescape
Academy Graduate

runescape has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

tobi is first hokage body controled by madara mind
runescape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:34 PM   #10
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Never thought of that oO
Old 03-17-2012, 07:57 PM   #11
Whitefang of the hidden
Freshmen Academy Student

Whitefang of the hidden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My opion on the mask man it can't be madara he is deqd it can't be madara brother he is dead
my guess could be a uchiha getting revenge but this jus the good part it could be anyone and no ones knows
Whitefang of the hidden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:59 PM   #12
Whitefang of the hidden
Freshmen Academy Student

Whitefang of the hidden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Ok, i am starting to understand now.

Good theory about Kakashi, that would be wierd but what get's me is 1 he's standing in front of Tobi in the last manga and 2 Tobi's eye is on the Right wich is why soem say it is Obito because Kakashi's is on the left because that's the ide Obito gave him. Thats's why poeple will say Obito. But if was Kakashi omg tat would get me off my feet lol.

Obio who right body was crush by a boulder and if its kakashi everything I known and love would be destoryed
Whitefang of the hidden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:33 PM   #13
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Watch i bet you Itachi knows
Old 06-18-2013, 04:47 AM   #14
Ripjaw84
Freshmen Academy Student

Ripjaw84 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i know this is a older thread but if you think about the Obito being Tobi it is a high chance and low, if he survived he would be using the mask to hide his half crushed face, his body could have some how healed by some other ninja, i haven't read the manga so if it has been revealed i wouldn't know.On the other side i could be 100% wrong and it could be some other Uchiha.
Ripjaw84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:53 AM   #15
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

True fans know the answer.
Those who are lazy... it's their problem.
(I never understood those who didn't read manga ON PURPOSE. I only started reading manga recently, coincidentally it was Naruto, but it was cause I didn't even KNOW the point/possibility of doing so - not cause "I didn't want to see spoilers"...)
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:10 AM   #16
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

<---- reads the MANGA
<---- knows who Tobi is
<---- laughing his butt off

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Hando Craap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:25 AM   #17
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Tobi's true identity is that of a whiny boy who was unable to cope with
how the world operates and can best be compared as a Psychopath.
And his obsession with Rin is like one of those Zombies oops I meant homeless of South Park that keep asking for spare change.

"Why are you doing this?"
"Because you let Rin die.Because this World sucks."

He already forgot he did it for Rin.

Oh and Kagami would be the superior answer still.
Obito's motives are downright retarded and seem more like an immature brat, then again, Kishi wouldn't be able to write anything different.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:44 AM   #18
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*looks at the time of conversation*

3-14-13.

Yeah, a little outdated to put any opinion on this.
Other than reminiscing about what Tobi could have been:
Aaaaah, Zetsoom my lost fellow, why did Kishi kill you so brutally?

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:57 AM   #19
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Who said he's dead???
This is FAR from what it is, trust me.
Too simple and too anti-Trollmotish.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:09 PM   #20
Ripjaw84
Freshmen Academy Student

Ripjaw84 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

alright, so he has been revealed, sorry for not being able to read the manga, just saw this and wanted to throw in my opinion, even though it could be the most retarded one ever
Ripjaw84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, itachi, madara, naruto, sasuke, tobi, uchiha