Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

View Poll Results: Which House is the strongest?
House Arryn 0 0%
House Baratheon of Dragonstone 0 0%
House Baratheon of King's Landing 0 0%
House Greyjoy 0 0%
House Lannister 0 0%
House Martell 0 0%
House Stark 0 0%
House Tully 0 0%
House Tyrell 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2013, 07:58 AM   #1
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao
Default Which house is the strongest?

Out of the major Houses in A Song of Ice and Fire, which House is the strongest? All sworn vassals and bannermen apply, all Houses are at peak strength.

House Arryn - 45,000
33,750 infantry
11,250 cavalry
15 ships

House Baratheon of Dragonstone - 33,000
25,000 infantry
8,000 cavalry
160 ships

House Baratheon of King's Landing - 21,000
26,000 infantry
5,000 cavalry
50 ships

House Greyjoy - 20,000
19,000 infantry
1,000 cavalry
500 ships

House Lannister - 50,000
34,000 infantry
16,000 cavalry
70 ships

House Martell - 50,000
40,000 infantry
10,000 cavalry
10 ships

House Stark - 40,000
32,000 infantry
8,000 cavalry
20 ships

House Tully - 45,000
33,750 infantry
11,250 cavalry

House Tyrell - 100,000
34,000 infantry
66,000 cavalry
200 ships
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:04 AM   #2
Weekly Disaster
Genin Elite

Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Which house is the strongest?

Ummm maybe dragonstone, I've never heard of where the topics from but I'm taking a guess based on the there balanced number of units, if I'm wrong then I'm wrong. Also with less units means less resources and time for a tune up
Weekly Disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:26 AM   #3
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

From the numbers you have here, the Tytrells easily overwhelm any of the rest.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #4
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekly Disaster View Post
Ummm maybe dragonstone, I've never heard of where the topics from but I'm taking a guess based on the there balanced number of units, if I'm wrong then I'm wrong. Also with less units means less resources and time for a tune up
Well, I have no doubt that Dragonstone has great defensive power because it's an island fortress with the most unbreakable commander in the series (Stannis Baratheon - the man would never surrender a fight no matter what). But their offensive ability is questionable against the larger houses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu Hozuki View Post
From the numbers you have here, the Tytrells easily overwhelm any of the rest.
I agree with you, although I would never have guessed that they were so powerful at first. I mean, they have a huge navy, the largest land army and an enormous cavalry force. But on the other hand, Stark and Dragonstone have the best commanders, the Lannisters are wealthiest and House Martell of Dorne was the only kingdom not conquered by Aegon.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a song of ice and fire, game of thrones, house arryn, house baratheon, house greyjoy, house lannister, house martell, house stark, house tully, house tyrell