Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-26-2013, 07:32 AM   #101
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Just because the running speed feats are in the minority doesn't mean that they're not applied to offense as opposed to defense. That's like saying that one food tastes better than another food because there is more of it.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:32 AM   #102
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Yes really. It doesn't really matter how far away it is. That doesn't change the fact that it's still reaction speed as opposed to running speed. It just increases his reaction speed.
No not really I am not even focusing on the gates. I am focusing on the fact he put distance between him and said hypothetical car while it was on his ass. That is not reaction that is speed.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:33 AM   #103
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Just because the running speed feats are in the minority doesn't mean that they're not applied to offense as opposed to defense. That's like saying that one food tastes better than another food because there is more of it.
No not really to dodge a bullet is harder than firing a bullet.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:08 AM   #104
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
No not really I am not even focusing on the gates. I am focusing on the fact he put distance between him and said hypothetical car while it was on his ass. That is not reaction that is speed.
I wasn't arguing against your actual argument I was just pointing out the difference between reaction time and what we would consider actual speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
No not really to dodge a bullet is harder than firing a bullet.
I didn't say that, reread my post.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:21 AM   #105
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

To show you how i see this whole thing.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:33 PM   #106
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Your issue is tbb firt. The bijuudama was way closer. The large panel on pg shows that fact. Nevermind he started right at kurama face. Yes the bijuudama was fired after he started moving.You are trying to say Madara gave him massive headstart when that clearly was not the case. What Madara let him run what looks to be easily over a few miles before launching the attack. Lol no.
Old 06-26-2013, 01:28 PM   #107
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
To show you how i see this whole thing.

Spoiler:
Pretty much sums up the logic of this debate. No point taking it any further.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #108
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You mean a illustration of a completely flawed thought pattern. Again lol the big ass scene that says all of that is wrong. Specifically how far apart harishima was. Putting it on a format like that means nothing. Trying to see where you get such a massive head start from

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 06-26-2013 at 01:48 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:31 PM   #109
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Since you clearly have so much time to waste on the subject you should make a thread and add a poll. Then create your own image of your take on how he avoided the TBB. From contrasting the two we'll see which one people decides is more logical via poll.

Old 06-26-2013, 03:11 PM   #110
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It takes less than a minute to make a post I hardly qualify that as wasting time. What I do find as wasting time is people avoiding give a straight answer on where is this fictional massive headstart for Harishima. Especially with a panel of the bijuudama closing in on him while he is moving. It has nowhere near the distance gap that is being said for it. If you can't answer that then you have no point.

As for you all I hear is you on the sack of other peoples post. If you are not going to actually debate the thread then why post. This is what this section for to debate not to state your opinions. Your opinions means nothing to me. Lets try actual facts. If you want a thread for people stating their feelings then go make it
Old 06-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #111
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Wow did you just make a post without adding anal cream or pretending to laugh at the end? *applauds* that must have been a big step for you. And since what has my opinion had anything to do with this thread? BMC clearly pointed out everything I had to say. But it's ok. I understand this is the BG. Even if anyone is clearly proven wrong they're too ignorant to admit it. It's ok I understand.

Old 06-26-2013, 04:02 PM   #112
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Wow did you just make a post without adding anal cream or pretending to laugh at the end? *applauds* that must have been a big step for you. And since what has my opinion had anything to do with this thread? BMC clearly pointed out everything I had to say. But it's ok. I understand this is the BG. Even if anyone is clearly proven wrong they're too ignorant to admit it. It's ok I understand.
Lol your butthurt is already apparent no need for me to point that out. You came in the thread butthurt.

As for the rest lol posting something and stating it is right does not equate to it being right. E Considering the number one factor a scene with the bijuudama relatively close to him. Yet Harishima performs the jutsu with a massive gap in between. That right there takes a dump and flushes the whole simple reaction feat. Which by the way would still put him faster than most on the list in combat.

The only thing understandable is you need characters to have a race to judge speed. That or a word for word explaination. But anyways ignore my explaination. Debating is not for you only sack riding is your form of debating. I understand.I cant forget the smiley this time or the reminder to get your anal cream.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:09 PM   #113
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

got to love those smiley faces. But either way we could both keep debating in circles and it's apparant neither of us willing to give up on what we are simply interpreting differently so I'm just going to stop now. Let me go find my anal cream

Old 06-26-2013, 04:14 PM   #114
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Whether or not Hashirama outran the Bijuu Bomb or not doeisn't take away from his speed. He still put a large amount of distance between himself and Madara giving himself time to summon a defense before the Bijuu Bomb hit him. How does that take away from his speed?

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:18 PM   #115
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It doesn't matter how you argue that scene harishima still comes out as a top speedster. Reaction speed can't even be argued. Which makes up what is described as "speed" in manga for the most part. Combat revolves around it.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:57 PM   #116
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Maruko's drawing was the correct one.

BMC's drawing doesn't make sense as the bomb was fired when Hashirama was about 10-20 meters away from it (the panel when he's jumping)

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:12 AM   #117
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That is my entire point hashirama was already gaining distance before the bomb was fired.

Hence hashirama making a jump from a flying debris before the bijuu bombs is even charged.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:57 AM   #118
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The only way your point would be valid is if you can prove Harishima had a massive headstart. The story says otherwise so goodluck with. He was no more than a few feet away from kuramas face before he left. Madara didn't really waste any time firing at him. The next page features the bijuudama no more than a few meters from Harishima. At the end of the run however Harishima has clear cut gap between the bomb. Meaning during the previous panel before the summoning he outran (moved whatever) the bijuudama.

Like I said you need to provide proof of a massive headstart. There is way more evidence saying the opposite
Old 06-27-2013, 03:15 PM   #119
Kishimomo
Genin

Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Any suggestions on Mei, Shikamaru, Deidara, Kurenai, Sasori, Pain?
Kishimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:30 PM   #120
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

For those six Shikamaru should have the slowest foot speed but I could be wrong.

Sasori hasn't displayed exceptional jounin level of speed nor has Kurenai, both are probably average.

Sasori's speed is on his hand/finger/arm reflex and reactions

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote