Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2013, 02:32 PM   #61
Axel
Apprentice Genin
 
Axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uh...wut
Posts: 188
Rep Power: 9
Axel saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Axel Send a message via Skype™ to Axel
Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Madara---------------BB--------------------Hashi

You follow so far?

Considering that Hashi is considered the strongest ninja to ever actually exist, it is unrealistic that his reaction time is that that he can summon Rashoumon before it hits him.

Therefore:

Madara-------------------------------BB/r/r/r/r/Hasirama

Not a paint, but effective nonetheless
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phred killa extraordinaire in da house y'all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #62
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Maruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 17,419
Rep Power: 61
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

I know, I told you it's my image. I still think that the TBB was right behind Hashirama when he noticed it. FML. Too herp to say my argument is wrong.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #63
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ultimate combatant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,459
Rep Power: 21
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
Madara---------------BB--------------------Hashi

You follow so far?

Considering that Hashi is considered the strongest ninja to ever actually exist, it is unrealistic that his reaction time is that that he can summon Rashoumon before it hits him.

Therefore:

Madara-------------------------------BB/r/r/r/r/Hasirama

Not a paint, but effective nonetheless
The fact that the ground was grounded means that Hashirama did move away from Bijuu bomb. Even if only some distance.

If he was faster, then he got some time to do Kuchiyose.

But if Hashirama was slower, then there would be no point in running away. In that case, summoning immediately would be a lot better.

Bijuu bomb is thrown

Madara---BB-Hashirama

Hashirama runs away from it.

Madara-------BB-----Hashirama

And if Hashirama wasn't running away from Bijuu bomb, why was he turned in the opposite of it?!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #64
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
So then that means, when Hasirama summons the Buddha statue and he looks almost face to face with the kyuubi, he really is. then him and the buddha statue magically teleports back like a thousand feet, amirite?



Yes, a single pannel of him already running and noticing. Then he reacts in the next one, stopping running then summoning. no show of him continuing to move after seeing it.

All he does is react to it, there is nothing showing him still running for any period of time after.

Therefore, this:

"Everything considering, if you look at the zoomed out picture of after it hit the rashoumon, the first door looks like it's at the halfway point between Madara and where Hasi would be at the summoning.

when it shows him running, the bomb is halfway between Madara and Hasi.

Therefore, given what's actually been seen of Hasi's reaction time, he simply stopped and summoned, didn't move, didn't outrun. and like I said, the way distance is shown in close up pictures of the fight is screwy. They don't look like they're more than a couple hundred feet away at any given time when in reality they are 4 or 5 times that distance away"
Bro a single panel does not give a timeframe of how long he was. This is not anime of actual moving in motion. How far he went before he was turned around is guessed. Considering the scene when he activates the summoning depicts it at close range. When in fact he was further along. The point is he was running while that thing was in motion. The object hit the other coast from a map point of view in a short amount of time.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:00 PM   #65
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
WOOOW so because he ran on the same panel as the Bijudama you have came to the conclusion that he was out running it? then what logical reason did he have for summoning Rashamon. Why not be like "lolno I'll out run it instead of summoning something I don't need to summon DERP"
Oooh right so reaction speed dominates now does it? So does Hashirama's reaction speed suggest that he can move faster than KCM Naruto? oh that's right it doesn't.


Quickness: "the relative speed of progress"

Unless the OP states the specific of what he means by quickness there's no reason to suggest reaction speed is even a variable here. Unless he means quickness based on reaction which isn't specified.

Ya.. no your reaction speed is invalid. But it's ok atleast you know where to find the cream

as soon as the OP specifies reaction speed I will bow down gladly. This could all be because I simply mis-interpreted the relative term of 'quickness' in which case I would neither be wrong or right.
Lol running on the same panel while the bijuudama was in motion alone says he was fast enough to stay ahead of the bijuudama. The bijuudama has a feat of it crossing a way more massive distance than just small area harishima was running. Furthermore what you are saying is asinine. They all have shown a form of speed. What you are trying to use is the same old speed line arguement. There was not enough pencil shading for you it seems.

Sorry I am a top not a bottom I will never need to use butthurt cream.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:07 PM   #66
Axel
Apprentice Genin
 
Axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uh...wut
Posts: 188
Rep Power: 9
Axel saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Axel Send a message via Skype™ to Axel
Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
The fact that the ground was grounded means that Hashirama did move away from Bijuu bomb. Even if only some distance.

If he was faster, then he got some time to do Kuchiyose.

But if Hashirama was slower, then there would be no point in running away. In that case, summoning immediately would be a lot better.

Bijuu bomb is thrown

Madara---BB-Hashirama

Hashirama runs away from it.

Madara-------BB-----Hashirama

And if Hashirama wasn't running away from Bijuu bomb, why was he turned in the opposite of it?!!
The ground is grounded? What a marvelous revelation, give this man a Nobel prize!!!!

Hashirama wasn't faster, that is why he did in fact summon immediately. The distance Hashi moved on my little diagram offers two things: a) time it took him to stop while moving so he could then b) summon.

"And if Hashirama wasn't running away from Bijuu bomb, why was he turned in the opposite of it?!! "

This is one of those times where (no offense) I have to stop and ask myself if I'm either getting trolled or are you just that dumb.

Why was he turned away from it? idk, mate, reread the chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Bro a single panel does not give a timeframe of how long he was.

Truth

This is not anime of actual moving in motion.
truth
How far he went before he was turned around is guessed.
truth
Considering the scene when he activates the summoning depicts it at close range.
truth
When in fact he was further along.
also true!
The point is he was running while that thing was in motion.
Not the point. The point is if he was faster than it, which he isn't.
The object hit the other coast from a map point of view in a short amount of time.

Bro a single panel does not give a timeframe of how long he was.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phred killa extraordinaire in da house y'all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:18 PM   #67
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
The ground was 'grinded' because he was landing after being in mid air. See the page where he uses kuchiyose.

Hashirama jumped before the Panel where the kyuubi charges his TBB. And stays in mid-air until the panel where he 'grinds' the ground.



Just looks like he turned around and used kuchiyose. Reaction feat at most not a speed feat.

Besides hashirama being that fast wouldnt even make sense.
A blitzed the crap out of madara.

This so called feat would make hashirama faster then A casually which would mean madara shouldve gotten destroyed before he could even do anything.

Besides you see hashirama in mid air the same page he used kuchiyose how would he be outrunning anything?

He was in Mid air and landed. then used kuchiyose. Not anything else. Cant even spot a panel where hashirama 'ran'.

Besides we dont even know the timeframe of the bijuu dama reaching the other cost. Ofcourse it will not be hours. But we cant judge it without that can we?

Please point me the panel where he was 'running'
Running or moving there is no difference. The point is he out distanced himself from the attack while it was in motion. It was clearly speed because the famous speed lines surrounded them to illustrate both were moving fast. Furthermore like I said it is a panel not a live motion event. This much is fact.

He literally was in madara and kurama face at the start of the event.

Madara yells you are not getting away. Bijuudama being fired.

The bijjuudama chasing Harishima while he was in motion.

Harishima stops and performs a jutsu while the bijuudama is coming at him.

Nothing in that scene depicts Harishima as being slower than the bijuudama while everything point to him being thay fast. Nevermind how far he was overall from them.

As for him being faster than A of course is. Also you are using a match where Madara was i penly playing around. His perfect susanoo strikes were fast and the fact he could counter a raging naruto tells you how fast he was. Some stuff he could have easily countered. Basically he said he was too lazy to do so. He is sitting down looking at the fight with the juubi with no worries. It is clear he is not truly serious yet.

As for the timeframe part why would a timeframe be needed in a singlr verse debate. The only thing that matters is feats and depiction here.

You did prove however why naruto characters don't need to fly. If that was jump.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:25 PM   #68
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
The ground is grounded? What a marvelous revelation, give this man a Nobel prize!!!!

Hashirama wasn't faster, that is why he did in fact summon immediately. The distance Hashi moved on my little diagram offers two things: a) time it took him to stop while moving so he could then b) summon.

"And if Hashirama wasn't running away from Bijuu bomb, why was he turned in the opposite of it?!! "

This is one of those times where (no offense) I have to stop and ask myself if I'm either getting trolled or are you just that dumb.

Why was he turned away from it? idk, mate, reread the chapter.
The only thing I see is a strong sense of denial. As usual around here. With a clear cut panel of him moving while the bijuudama was moving says everything that needs to be said. Stopping and turning around to perform the summonng while the bijuudama is in motion says everything that needs to be said about his speed. As far as a timeframe being needed in a single verse debate l just shake my head to that.. Some of you need to just stop.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:28 PM   #69
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
FTG is instant, iirc. Also Amaterasu is instant, there is no speed to it, it just appears, yet Raikage was able to dodge the flame that materializes on the spot by using pure speed.
Now, Minato is faster than Raikage who did that...you can get the picture of base Minato's speed. He's the fastest, no questions asked. Let us see what KCM Minato can do. I bet he'll be moving at FTL without FTG, just with pure speed.
Amaterasu isn't instant. It travels, but so fast it seems instant. A dodged it and it flew at a samuai behind him. You can tell it didn't form on A because it wouldn't have hit the samurai if it formed on A.

Idk if FTG is even speed or not.

Idk what is so difficult to understand about this hashirama feat. One panel he's running from the bomb. Next few panels he's very far away and summons. Like what is there to argue
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 06-25-2013 at 03:30 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #70
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Maruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 17,419
Rep Power: 61
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Amaterasu isn't instant. It travels, but so fast it seems instant. A dodged it and it flew at a samuai behind him. You can tell it didn't form on A because it wouldn't have hit the samurai if it formed on A.

Idk if FTG is even speed or not
Wasn't it stated the it appears on the spot? Zetsu or someone, can't remember. Maybe that's just Itachi's, since Sasuke is far better with Amaterasu.
I think FTG is pure teleportation, not really speed. Just transferring from one place to the other.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:33 PM   #71
Axel
Apprentice Genin
 
Axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uh...wut
Posts: 188
Rep Power: 9
Axel saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Axel Send a message via Skype™ to Axel
Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Running or moving there is no difference. The point is he out distanced himself from the attack while it was in motion. It was clearly speed because the famous speed lines surrounded them to illustrate both were moving fast. Furthermore like I said it is a panel not a live motion event. This much is fact.

He literally was in madara and kurama face at the start of the event.

Madara yells you are not getting away. Bijuudama being fired.

The bijjuudama chasing Harishima while he was in motion.

Harishima stops and performs a jutsu while the bijuudama is coming at him.

Nothing in that scene depicts Harishima as being slower than the bijuudama while everything point to him being thay fast. Nevermind how far he was overall from them.

As for him being faster than A of course is. Also you are using a match where Madara was i penly playing around. His perfect susanoo strikes were fast and the fact he could counter a raging naruto tells you how fast he was. Some stuff he could have easily countered. Basically he said he was too lazy to do so. He is sitting down looking at the fight with the juubi with no worries. It is clear he is not truly serious yet.

As for the timeframe part why would a timeframe be needed in a singlr verse debate. The only thing that matters is feats and depiction here.

You did prove however why naruto characters don't need to fly. If that was jump.
where anywhere does it showing outdistancing himself? What we're talking about probably happened int he matter of seconds.

Hashirama was already running away from Madara before he even began getting it ready. Or are you now neglecting to pay attention to the pages before?

What does it matter if there were some speed lines? there are always lines when they run, it's how you know they're, uh, running.

No matter how you really spin it, you're wrong mate.

No matter how you look at the pictures, when it shows Hashi and the bomb in the same panel it appears at the half way point of him and Madara. When it shows where the bomb hits rashoumon it's gone barely any farther forward than where it was in the mentioned panel mentioned prior.

i.e. his reaction time was good enough to the point where he could stop & summon, but he did not outrun it at all.

If he had outrun it, it wouldn't have caught up to him so fast. Nor needed to summon anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
The only thing I see is a strong sense of denial. As usual around here. With a clear cut panel of him moving while the bijuudama was moving says everything that needs to be said. Stopping and turning around to perform the summonng while the bijuudama is in motion says everything that needs to be said about his speed. As far as a timeframe being needed in a single verse debate l just shake my head to that.. Some of you need to just stop.
So now him stopping and turning his now him outrunning and being faster the bomb?

All that is his is reaction time, not physical speed.

I can run in front of a bus and snap a picture, photoshop in some speed lines, etc. will you believe I had outrun that bus for the last 10 miles?

If anyone here is in denial, it would most definitely be you considering you don't really use an argument anymore more or less are reverting to "DUR HURR YOU'RE ALL BUTTHURTZ' arguments and are latching onto tiny bits of non-fact.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phred killa extraordinaire in da house y'all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:38 PM   #72
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Amaterasu isn't instant. It travels, but so fast it seems instant. A dodged it and it flew at a samuai behind him. You can tell it didn't form on A because it wouldn't have hit the samurai if it formed on A.

Idk if FTG is even speed or not.

Idk what is so difficult to understand about this hashirama feat. One panel he's running from the bomb. Next few panels he's very far away and summons. Like what is there to argue
Its because when people are determined to not accept anything they won't. There is nothing to argue.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #73
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
where anywhere does it showing outdistancing himself? What we're talking about probably happened int he matter of seconds.

Hashirama was already running away from Madara before he even began getting it ready. Or are you now neglecting to pay attention to the pages before?

What does it matter if there were some speed lines? there are always lines when they run, it's how you know they're, uh, running.

No matter how you really spin it, you're wrong mate.

No matter how you look at the pictures, when it shows Hashi and the bomb in the same panel it appears at the half way point of him and Madara. When it shows where the bomb hits rashoumon it's gone barely any farther forward than where it was in the mentioned panel mentioned prior.

i.e. his reaction time was good enough to the point where he could stop & summon, but he did not outrun it at all.

If he had outrun it, it wouldn't have caught up to him so fast. Nor needed to summon anything.



So now him stopping and turning his now him outrunning and being faster the bomb?

All that is his is reaction time, not physical speed.

I can run in front of a bus and snap a picture, photoshop in some speed lines, etc. will you believe I had outrun that bus for the last 10 miles?

If anyone here is in denial, it would most definitely be you considering you don't really use an argument anymore more or less are reverting to "DUR HURR YOU'RE ALL BUTTHURTZ' arguments and are latching onto tiny bits of non-fact.
Lol all I hear is filler of the same information being repeated. If both objects are moving at the same time and one has a speed to be depicted as undisputably fast (bijuudama)yet it can't catch or surpass the other object while in motion(harishima). That says the latter object has a equal or greater speed. Especially if both objects are traveling the same distance. Your denial or hollow argument says nothing to contradict that fact. But if you wan to continue comment on something referred to another forum user be my guest and accompany him to the asshurt section.

Taking a simple scene and making it complicated. Dont make cutting paper hard.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 06-25-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #74
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Wasn't it stated the it appears on the spot? Zetsu or someone, can't remember. Maybe that's just Itachi's, since Sasuke is far better with Amaterasu.
I think FTG is pure teleportation, not really speed. Just transferring from one place to the other.
The only description I remember is "burns whatever he looks at" which doesn't necessarily mean it spawns the flames on the enemy

There's also Itachi vs Sasuke.. Sasuke dodged it and the flames flew out into the forest. The only thing Sasuke has over Itachi is shape manipulation

if the flames form on the enemy then
1)the flames would have stayed on A or where A was standing
2)they wouldn't have flown back at the Samurai

What boggles my mind is that the MS paint picture clearly depicts what Happened yet there is still confusion

Hashirama escaped the bijuu bomb between panels
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 06-25-2013 at 04:15 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:22 PM   #75
Axel
Apprentice Genin
 
Axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uh...wut
Posts: 188
Rep Power: 9
Axel saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Axel Send a message via Skype™ to Axel
Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Lol all I hear is filler of the same information being repeated. If both objects are moving at the same time and one has a speed to be depicted as undisputably fast (bijuudama)yet it can't catch or surpass the other object while in motion(harishima). That says the latter object has a equal or greater speed. Especially if both objects are traveling the same distance. Your denial or hollow argument says nothing to contradict that fact. But if you wan to continue comment on something referred to another forum user be my guest and accompany him to the asshurt section.

Taking a simple scene and making it complicated. Dont make cutting paper hard.
is that the best you can come up with, seriously? It's a still image.

there is no proof of speed, of either the bomb nor Hishirama. You can't sit here and seriously say the bomb would not have been able to overtake him.

The only way that you'd ever be able to prove that is if it actually happened. If the following images were Hashirama indeed outrunning the bomb, which they weren't.

Hashirama did NOT out speed it. All he did was react to it, it's that simple.

But like I said, all you can come up with a HURR DURR YOU'RE ALL BUTTHURT" arguments
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phred killa extraordinaire in da house y'all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #76
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
is that the best you can come up with, seriously? It's a still image.

there is no proof of speed, of either the bomb nor Hishirama. You can't sit here and seriously say the bomb would not have been able to overtake him.

The only way that you'd ever be able to prove that is if it actually happened. If the following images were Hashirama indeed outrunning the bomb, which they weren't.

Hashirama did NOT out speed it. All he did was react to it, it's that simple.

But like I said, all you can come up with a HURR DURR YOU'RE ALL BUTTHURT" arguments
Are you slow or just stupid. That is the only point I need. If you dont know that then I can't help you

There is plenty of proof of its speed. It traveled miles casually. If it couldnt hit him in that shorter distance then I am sorry if you can't even understand a picture. Blame your education system mate.

You keep saying he didn't outrun yet your reasons equate to trash bin level nitpicking vs him starting in kurama face and ending in what seems to be more than a mile apart. Ok then good luck with trying to push that.

Yet you say that is all I am saying but in actuality you are just ignoring my points and restating yours. That or your comprehension is low. I am leaning on comprehension considering what we are debating. Good day mate with all that.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 06-25-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:24 PM   #77
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ultimate combatant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,459
Rep Power: 21
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
The ground is grounded? What a marvelous revelation, give this man a Nobel prize!!!!
That was funny. It was funny after I read what I wrote and then after reading you response.

What I meant was, the ground was grinded.

It was grinded because Hashirama turned around while running away from a Bijuu bomb!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
Hashirama wasn't faster, that is why he did in fact summon immediately. The distance Hashi moved on my little diagram offers two things: a) time it took him to stop while moving so he could then b) summon.
If he wasn't faster than he would have no reason to move anyway. He moved away at least some distance, otherwise the ground wouldn't be grinded!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
"And if Hashirama wasn't running away from Bijuu bomb, why was he turned in the opposite of it?!! "

This is one of those times where (no offense) I have to stop and ask myself if I'm either getting trolled or are you just that dumb.

Why was he turned away from it? idk, mate, reread the chapter.
He was turned away because he was running away from it!!!

He wouldn't turn his back to a Bijuu bomb if he didn't mean to run from it!!!

And he did run from it. He ran far away so that he could summon five Rashomon gates!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:13 PM   #78
poster
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0
poster saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Why is the Third Raikage not on the list? He kept up with KM Naruto in a great way.
poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #79
Kishimomo
Genin
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 257
Rep Power: 3
Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Updated OP.

-The reason I put Nagato so high is because of his quickness and reaction speed which he was able to easily deal with KB and KCM Naruto.

-I moved Hashi up considering the Bijuu Blast scene. Sage Hashi should be faster by hype.

-3rd Raikage on.

I need some help with Onoki. Any suggestions on where to place him?
Kishimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #80
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Speed Tier Debate

Minato is above Naruto.. And it's Bijuu Mode for him too, not just KCM

Onoki isn't that fast IIRC. I mean he can hold his own
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.