Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 07-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #1
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Sasori vs The sound 5

Sasori is fighting all of them at the same time in a forest

100 puppets are restricted

Who wins?
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasori vs The sound 5

Earth wall would melt tho, I believe it comes down to Kidomaru's ability to snipe and analyze.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So much anger is wrapped around my heart,
Compressing my true feelings from reviling them selves,
Tears drizzle down my cheeks as I bite my soft lips to avoid screaming in anger.
My heart is pierce, sharp hater and jealousy,
I loosely open to those I thought I love.
I couldnít feel any better,
I lay on the concrete ground,
Feeling as cold as it.
No one to see or feel the presence of my absence,
I blindly lose sight of where I am,
Or was.
I begin to seep into the concrete ground.
I hear cheers above my head,
Laughter of play,
Yet, I peacefully donít move or stir.
Is anyone there?
Is it!?!
I shall not know,
So I shut my eyes, as I shut my heart.
What anguish?
I did not know such a merry place.
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:04 PM   #3
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The chakra in the earth is used to manipulate it, not make it stronger. The twins only use here is Rashmon, once used that's it. I don't see how sound based genjutsu effects Sasori on the grounds that he is a puppet. Like I said, the 4 jump Sasori and try there best, as Kidomaru sits back and analyzes Sasori, he might figure out that the heart is the weak spot and snipe him, there well be deaths in the Sound Ninja 5, most likely the twins and Jurobo, and Iron Sand well help Sasori a lot, now that I think about it, how well the sound ninja 5 deal with Iron Sand? They are not known for there speed.

Tears drizzle down my cheeks as I bite my soft lips to avoid screaming in anger.
Feeling as cold as it.
Or was.
Laughter of play,
Is anyone there?
Is it!?!
I shall not know,
What anguish?
Old 07-31-2013, 12:50 AM   #4
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Only 100 being restricted means that sasori gets the third kazekage. Meaning the sound 4 get raped....so hard...

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:10 AM   #5
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gama Jr. View Post
How so?

I don't see Sasori using one puppet to fight 5ninja at once. REMEBER its SOUND FIVE not sound four so that means Kimmi is in the mix.

None of Sasori's attacks are going to get past Rashomon

Plus don't forget Tayuya's 3x doki

I think genjutsu will work because Sasori has chakra flowing through him.

And its in the forest putting Sasori at a huge disadvantage.

You act as if the Iron sand can't move around Rashomon. Sasori is lacking ears, fans of naruto call them the sound 5 because of the twins, unless topchef sates otherwise, Kimmi is not part of this fight.

Feeling as cold as it.
Or was.
Laughter of play,
Is anyone there?
Is it!?!
I shall not know,
What anguish?
Old 07-31-2013, 10:42 AM   #6
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol you are still new here, people made threads saying "why is it sound 4 when it's really 5, oh it's cause one of the twins was hidden, but it's really sound 5". Like I said, unless Topchef states other wise, Kimmi is not in this fight, and even if he was, He would just become a new puppet for Sasori, don't see how he avoids Iron Sand in base form, He's gonna need CS2 to put in some work, and that takes prep, you forget that Iron Sand is a AOE attack. One grain of it well kill a human thanks to the poison, not a instant kill, but they well die.

Feeling as cold as it.
Or was.
Laughter of play,
Is anyone there?
Is it!?!
I shall not know,
What anguish?
Old 07-31-2013, 10:53 AM   #7
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

You are forgetting smething, sasori starts out with hikarou. How would they get close to it without getting it by like 3 dozen hiddan weapons.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:04 AM   #8
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Sasori's poison is almost instantious, also if he starts in hikarou he can automatically launch a attack and take out any of the close range people. Anyone who attacks him at close range will die because it takes less time to launch senborns then weave signs. But lets say hikarou is destroyed by arrows or the large giants and sasori escapes and brings out the 3rd kazekage. Even in a forest how do they survive world globe jutsu that will simply destroy the tree's as well. Irons sand>>>>> duriblity of a tree, and with its range he will be hard pressed to miss.

Old 07-31-2013, 11:20 AM   #9
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

True buy he could use his arm little senborn thing to shoot behind the tree and kill those behind it after the senborns shoot out. If sasori is trapped by webs inside hikarou he can use the water jets from the inside and shatter hikarou getting out of that tight situation. and even if sakon and ukon protect themselves from the world attack what about Kidomaru, tayuya, kimmi, and jiboro dodge or block it?

Old 07-31-2013, 11:35 AM   #10
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Even if they attack him frm every direction what happens if sasori pulls back the iron sand to protect himself or use his little cable he has in his stomach to attack them, he can do two attacks at once or attack and defend, hes very skilled and smart being a member of the akuaski and a S rank rouge, if he does lose it will only be because of the forest upstructing his visioon and the wide radius of 90% of his moves.

Old 07-31-2013, 11:44 AM   #11
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Just because hes never done it doesent mean he cant, Doing it against puppets it kind of useless do to the kind of attacks they do. sasori is a thinker and a straigist, He had whole spy organizations strategically placed in powerful places in the villages. He only lost to chiyo and sakura do to sakuras cure and that split second hesitation while thinking of his parents. The cable hits the tree and he uses it to propell himself behind the tree and stap them in the back or side.

Old 07-31-2013, 11:59 AM   #12
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kimimmaro is included. That's why I said Sound 5 and not 4.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:16 PM   #13
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Kimimmaro is included. That's why I said Sound 5 and not 4.
Well that tears it, Sasori loses.

Kimimaro just has to poke poke poke, let Kido do his thing, go full dinosaur, you always go full dinosaur.

Wait, is Kimi impaired? Or is he at full health? Cause that's what decides the match essentially.

Also, since they are immune to most poisons, it could possibly (and this is a big assumption) be immune to Sasori's poison, considering Oro did a lot of research on them.
Not sure if Oro did this to all of his subjects, or just Sasuke, but I'm sure his sound 5 would at least have the utmost stuff put into them.

Thus, with all in Stage Two curse mark mode, Kido in a vantage point, and Jirobobo the monkey tanking hits, and (I really don't see the legitimate strategy in Rashamon, it was created by Kishi to tank Bijuu Blasts) the three monkey butt summons.

I just don't see Sasori pulling through, but there is a full chance that Sasori could win through trickery, but probably not so much against Kimimaro, and I may be hyping him up a bit, but with his whole Zeal deal, and being Sasori was a supposed spy with Oro, this could lead into Kimi failing or winning?

All in all, Sakon/Ukon + Jirobobo are just fodder in this fight, Sakon/Ukon more so than Jirobo since Jirobobo can tank at least a little bit for someone else to land a hit.

75% confidence range, 100% casualty rate on Sasori's side, 60% casualty rate on Sound 5 side.

My opinion, not legitimate, but it helps more than arguing if Kimi is even in this fight, which was moronic in my opinion.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:28 PM   #14
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

besides with the location, even if (big if) he kills kimi, kido and tayuya will have ready set up with spider webs and summonings and will take this with their range
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:25 AM   #15
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

IRON SAND UNLEASH!!! goodnight and dont bother trying to wake up

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:47 PM   #16
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei'sHubby View Post
counters with Rashomon

Plus Iron Sand Unleash takes time to prep and leaves the user open for attack. Its not an instant attack.
Only prep needed is for new world order. Iron sand drizzle is instant
Old 08-01-2013, 02:55 PM   #17
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
lol you are still new here, people made threads saying "why is it sound 4 when it's really 5, oh it's cause one of the twins was hidden, but it's really sound 5". Like I said, unless Topchef states other wise, Kimmi is not in this fight, and even if he was, He would just become a new puppet for Sasori, don't see how he avoids Iron Sand in base form, He's gonna need CS2 to put in some work, and that takes prep, you forget that Iron Sand is a AOE attack. One grain of it well kill a human thanks to the poison, not a instant kill, but they well die.
Not that it prevents sasori from lolstomping the sound 5, but sound 5 usually refers to the sound 4 + kimi i think it was said once in the sasuke retrieval arc. I would give you a manga page but im lazy.

@Jak

Kimi failed to kill gaara who just used crumbled earth. Sasori uses iron sand which alone is inherently more durable then (atleast pts) gaaras sand should ever be.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 08-01-2013 at 02:57 PM.
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #18
Hiei
Veteran Chunin

Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Kimi failed to kill gaara who just used crumbled earth. Sasori uses iron sand which alone is inherently more durable then (atleast pts) gaaras sand should ever be.
I wouldn't say that Kimmi failed to kill Gaara. Had the disease not taken him at the last second, he would have stabbed Gaara in the face after giant sand burial failed.

It's an impossible argument, Kimmimaro Vs. Iron Sand. Regardless, poison should do the trick.
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:36 PM   #19
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Is Kimmi healthy or in the same condition he was when he fought Gaara?
feltlikeposting is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #20
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Not that it prevents sasori from lolstomping the sound 5, but sound 5 usually refers to the sound 4 + kimi i think it was said once in the sasuke retrieval arc. I would give you a manga page but im lazy.

@Jak

I know, but I'm not wrong about people refering the sound V with the twins, you know, the dumb fans, that's why I wanted topchef to confirm what he meant by sound V.

Feeling as cold as it.
Or was.
Laughter of play,
Is anyone there?
Is it!?!
I shall not know,
What anguish?

Tags
sasori, sound five