Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-22-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
Hokoshi Imagazi
Apprentice Genin

Hokoshi Imagazi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Naruto SM Vs The Sand Siblings

Location - Training Field

No Conditions
Old 06-22-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
Kishimomo
Genin

Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto SM Vs The Sand Siblings

Naruto blitzes and uses FrogFu.
Kishimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:18 PM   #3
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

They all get eaten by frogs. Kankuro and Temari can't beat anyone. They suck that bad.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:35 AM   #4
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The sand siblings are strong... I wouldn't be surprised if they could hold up against KMC Naruto. Sand siblings definitely > 6 paths of Pain with Tendo's powers dormant. Gaara alone could fight could fight SM Naruto but the sand siblings are huge contributions and are definitely not weak.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:41 AM   #5
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
They all get eaten by frogs. Kankuro and Temari can't beat anyone. They suck that bad.

I hope you're aware that Temari was successful in damaging the 3rd Raikage.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:26 AM   #6
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Well, first of all, Temari uses wind which is particularly strong against lightning. And even so, I don't remember Temari making great damage. Part of it may be recovered because of Edo Tensei but even so damage great enough makes recovery much slower. The damage he caused himself because of Naruto hitting his arm with a Rasengan was great enough to make recovery slow enough to seal him!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 07:01 AM   #7
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
That's not beating him.

@Kananda

Are you saying sand siblings> 6 paths?
Old 06-23-2013, 07:54 AM   #8
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Kankuro and Temari are nowhere near being fodder but aren't much help in actually killing Naruto here.

SM durability protects him from Kankuro's puppets and Temari's wind. But Naruto has gamabunta so..

Quote:
That's not beating him.
Correct, but it means anyone else gets chopped up

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 08:17 AM   #9
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Kankuro and Temari are nowhere near being fodder but aren't much help in actually killing Naruto here.

SM durability protects him from Kankuro's puppets and Temari's wind. But Naruto has gamabunta so..

Correct, but it means anyone else gets chopped up
Nah I doubt it
Old 06-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #10
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

The suna siblings. Unless Naruto goes 6-tails or higher.
Quote:
You got to take the good with the bad, you Jaceass. D:<
*Official Gurren Lagann FanClub! member badge*
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
PSN: BlackWingedJace8
Xbox: TheJaceX
Steam: TheJaceX
League:TheJaceX
Origin:TheJaceX
BlackWingedJace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:04 PM   #11
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Wind style should counter rasen shuriken, or weaken it enough to be less of a threat. Naruto really can't spam rasen shuriken and will lose SM if he uses more than 2 RS.
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:31 PM   #12
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Pts gaara did, but now he has temari who cleared a forest as a genin and kankuro who took deidara and sasori down at the same time
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote