Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 01-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #1
Eldest808
Freshmen Academy Student

Eldest808 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Is Naruto Shippuden Canceled on Disney XD?

I mean they were on the Three Tails Arc and they just stoped airing. I am 19 and dont mind the Dub or the edits. But seriously they stop airing for 3months right in the middle of the arc way to leave everyone hanging. I know i can watch it online but i am one of those people who like to watch stuff on TV first before i go to the internet after a series ended. But it didnt even end and arent even close to ending. But when I turn there shows like Suite Life or Pheneos (Spelling error) and Ferb are on. Hell even my Dish Network Guide said it would be Naruto Shippuden but instead its the other live stuff. Like dont buy the rights to a show that you are not even going to air. Honestly I would rather have Naruto on Nicktoones cause they are showing my old favorite DBZ on it even with the edits i can live with as long as its on the air. But is it cancelled?

-removed-

Last edited by Fliparrachii; 06-18-2012 at 08:17 AM.
Eldest808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:05 PM   #2
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Is Naruto Shippuden Canceled on Disney XD?

I think so it wasn't getting enough views. I stoped watching it around when Gaara got resurrected and started watching the subed version. Its really annoying when Deidera was telling Naruto he killed Gaara and all Naruto said was "O Dang you, why?now I will get you and fight you" instead of saying "I will tear you a part" I can't even imagine what disney XD did for Hidan they probably made him not talk at all.

Last edited by Muffintop; 07-29-2012 at 12:07 AM.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:19 PM   #3
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108278
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:07 PM   #4
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yep......but whatever, DXD sucks.

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 06:21 PM   #5
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

It's been a long time and still no news yet on what will happen to Naruto on TV
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #6
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

And viz still keeps advertising DXD on the current back-covers of the naruto mangas. -_-

Old 01-14-2012, 09:17 PM   #7
Firechakra
Academy Graduate

Firechakra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
I think so it wasn't getting enough views. I stoped watching it around when Gaara got resurrected and started watching the subed version. Its really annoying when Deidera was telling Naruto he killed Gaara and all Naruto said was "O Dang you, why?now I will get you and fight you" instead of saying "F*** you I will tear you a part" I can't even imagine what disney XD did for Hidan they probably made him not talk at all.
Nobody ever says F*** in Naruto. The fansubs just blow the cursing parts out of proportion and make you think that what they're saying is worse than what they're ACTUALLY saying. Hidan doesn't actually curse a whole lot in the actual show, but the fansubs turn every negative situation into a curse-fest.

The subs on Viz's site are MUCH more accurate.
Firechakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:26 PM   #8
Straw Hat
Genin

Straw Hat has completed a tough C-rank mission!Straw Hat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldest808 View Post
I mean they were on the Three Tails Arc and they just stoped airing. I am 19 and dont mind the Dub or the edits. But seriously they stop airing for 3months right in the middle of the arc way to leave everyone hanging. I know i can watch it online but i am one of those people who like to watch stuff on TV first before i go to the internet after a series ended. But it didnt even end and arent even close to ending. But when I turn there shows like Suite Life or Pheneos (Spelling error) and Ferb are on. Hell even my Dish Network Guide said it would be Naruto Shippuden but instead its the other live stuff. Like dont buy the rights to a show that you are not even going to air. Honestly I would rather have Naruto on Nicktoones cause they are showing my old favorite DBZ on it even with the edits i can live with as long as its on the air. But is it cancelled?
It cannot yet be determined if Disney XD will not air Naruto Shippuden again but it seems increasingly likely they gave up on it and will not bring it back to the schedule at any point. For now it's a waiting game.

Last edited by Kreegah!!!; 07-10-2012 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Grotesque effrontery
Straw Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #9
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I would assume DXD had contract issues but Viz is still advertising the anime on manga covers and stuff so i think it got poor ratings.

I for one think we shouldn't pin the whole thing on disney because we all know that the 3 tail arc sucked and it would lose ratings when it aired. but I hate disney cuz they started treated the show like crap after the sasuke and sai arc finished

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:48 PM   #10
Shrubs4Life
Academy Graduate

Shrubs4Life is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

uh from i have found it still is on hiatus
Shrubs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:49 PM   #11
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Yuuki Hime is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

>.> this is like the 4th thread on this <.<
Old 01-26-2012, 09:45 PM   #12
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Yuuki Hime is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevingarnett0505 View Post
, hello!

hello, I am kevin garnett Recently moved from Kansas, originally from the Quad cities area and to this day miss my home town.
I think you got the wrong thread buddy >.>
Old 01-27-2012, 02:35 AM   #13
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

lolololololol ^
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:26 AM   #14
Rave titan
Freshmen Academy Student

Rave titan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Re: Is Naruto Shippuden Canceled on Disney XD?

Hope Disney XD will telecast Naruto then....

Last edited by Rave titan; 06-24-2012 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Just wanted to give a better appearing post
Rave titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:46 PM   #15
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubs4Life View Post
uh from i have found it still is on hiatus
Umm, link?

Old 07-28-2012, 02:15 AM   #16
meep1000100
Freshmen Academy Student

meep1000100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I honestly think it should go back to Cartoon Network. I remember the first episode i watched was on CN, and the blood was still there :3
Heck, it shouldn't have went to DXD in the first place, (In my opinion) because they dont even care about it
I hate what DXD did to the show :l
meep1000100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:18 AM   #17
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
Umm, link?
I'm guessing he is talking about Wikipedia.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:34 AM   #18
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

yep its over they always get rid of good shows like spiderman and they never follow through the only good show is Avengers

*kid rides by on bike* DISNEY XD SUCKS!!!!!!

lol I just got why they put the XD
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:35 PM   #19
Firechakra
Academy Graduate

Firechakra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Don't fret, everybody. Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are both coming to Viz's new anime streaming service, Neon Alley. At this point, it'll apparently only be available for Playstation 3 owners, but at least we'll finally be able to watch Naruto dubbed on our TVs again.

There's also apparently gonna be exclusive English Dub premieres on the Neon Alley channel, so hopefully we won't have to wait for iTunes anymore. Let's hope they add new dub episodes frequently.
Firechakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:42 PM   #20
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

American television sucks

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote