Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 06-16-2013, 09:08 AM   #1
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Suggestion for HSTverse

The Battlegrounds are split in Battlegrounds HQ and the three main sections.

These are Narutoverse, Singleverse and Multiverse.

Narutoverse and Multiverse are quite active but Singleverse is not.

Also, I notice that many threads in the Multiverse are between Naruto, One Piece and Bleach and some other similar series that are well known.

I would suggest turning Singleverse in the HSTverse!!!

There are three main arguments that I believe are strong!!!

I believe that would be a great place for all these discussion between Naruto, One Piece and Bleach. Of course, it wouldn't have to be merely HST but a similar well known series!!!

I also believe that by allowing Singleverse threads in the Multiverse threads more people who are otherwise often in the Multiverse would notice interesting threads there!!!

I have noticed that very often people confuse these two sections so merging them would be a good idea!!! Name Multiverse implies different verses but not necessarily in the same thread!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:44 AM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Suggestion for HSTverse

There is no need for it, in my opinion. Singleverse is for HST as well as hte Multiverse is. Narutoverse is here mainly because this is a Naruto forum to begin with.
Changing sections would be a pointless work.

Turning Singleverse to HST would require another section for other manga and anime. For example where would you post Goku vs. Vegeta matches? They are singleverse, but not HST.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:41 AM   #3
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
There is no need for it, in my opinion. Singleverse is for HST as well as hte Multiverse is. Narutoverse is here mainly because this is a Naruto forum to begin with.
Changing sections would be a pointless work.

Turning Singleverse to HST would require another section for other manga and anime. For example where would you post Goku vs. Vegeta matches? They are singleverse, but not HST.
Multiverse would be for threads with any battles!!!

So, Goku vs Vegeta would go there as well and be more often noticed and have more activity!!!

Most of the threads in the Singleverse are neglected I believe also because they are not part of Multiverse!!!

Also, perhaps Dragon Ball and the similar verses such as HST would all be in that section. It doesn't have to be called HSTverse and it could be for the more popular verses!!!
Old 06-16-2013, 12:37 PM   #4
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

But MULTIverse is for battles from VARIOUS verses.
Goku and Vegeta are from the same verse.

And if it is not just for HST then again, it turns to the old singleverse.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #5
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
But MULTIverse is for battles from VARIOUS verses.
Goku and Vegeta are from the same verse.

And if it is not just for HST then again, it turns to the old singleverse.
I don't think you understand what I mean!!!

Here are examples what sort of threads would be in each section!!!

Narutoverse - Naruto vs Sasuke and Kakashi, Madara vs Hashirama

HSTverse - Kakashi vs Marco, Ichigo vs Isshin, Luffy vs Renji

Multiverse - Goku vs Vegeta, Modern Technology vs Harry Potterverse, Naruto vs Yusuke

I think that it would be better that way!!!

Do you understand what I mean?!!
Old 06-17-2013, 02:27 PM   #6
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

There really is not a reason for us to "boost" the activity in the Singleverse.
It's either someone makes a battle there or they don't.
Old 06-17-2013, 04:52 PM   #7
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigoyukai View Post
There really is not a reason for us to "boost" the activity in the Singleverse.
It's either someone makes a battle there or they don't.
But many of the battles made in Singleverse are made by miistake because many don't understand the difference between the Singleverse and Multiverse. I know the difference and it is clearly explained. However, the way the sections are named causes confusion!!!