Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-25-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
Hokoshi Imagazi
Apprentice Genin

Hokoshi Imagazi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Former Ino-Shika-Cho Vs Current Ino-Shika-Cho

Location - Training Field

Conditions-
Choji is unable to turn into Butterfly mode
Old 05-25-2013, 06:33 PM   #2
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Former Ino-Shika-Cho Vs Current Ino-Shika-Cho

Dude, what?

Pts characters vs their post time skip selves?
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #3
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^ it's most likely their dads

Inoichi, Shikaku, and Choza

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Last edited by ILIKEPIE; 05-25-2013 at 06:44 PM.
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:07 PM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

the dads win for more experience and feats and teaching and being older and chakra
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:12 PM   #5
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The kids have shown themselves to be better I mean Ino could talk to everyone telepathically without a machine unlike her father.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

That was different though

Ino's dad
Downside:
-had tech help

Ino's
Downsides:
-everyone in the alliance was nearby
-the people of alliance decreased due to death
-had her chakra restored by kyubbi

So Ino has doen feats but they don't measure up to her farther

Plus Ino's dad has better mind transfer tech, hence mind disturbance
Old 05-25-2013, 07:25 PM   #7
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ino's mind transfer is better, Inochi never took control of something as powerful as the Juubi. Ichochi still needed the machine when around the same amount of people Ino talked to where around near his death.

He also never took control of two people at once.

Old 05-25-2013, 07:29 PM   #8
Hokoshi Imagazi
Apprentice Genin

Hokoshi Imagazi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Dude, what?

Pts characters vs their post time skip selves?
when i said Current, their current mode right now. All grown up ya know
Their Dad's Vs Their Son's and Daughter
Old 05-25-2013, 07:40 PM   #9
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
Ino's mind transfer is better, Inochi never took control of something as powerful as the Juubi. Ichochi still needed the machine when around the same amount of people Ino talked to where around near his death.

He also never took control of two people at once.
Inochi's mind transfer is better

You do realize that the zetsu were "dead/K.O" when they were taken over. So it was not that impressive.
So if she tries that with agile and powerful opponents then it will not work

Inochi would own his daughter. He would use mind Disturbance off the bat which would take control of her

I give Ino props for taking over the jubbi but it was for a split second. An the beast was a huge slow target. Hard to miss. Plus the beast is kinda mindless. It is slowly gaining its conscience. And the beast was not expecting it

SO what if the beast was powerful. It could be the most powerful thing in the world. BUt it didn't have a mind.

And the amount of shinobi people were spread out FARTHER and there were MORE people.
When Ino did it she just had kyubbi chakra and there were FEWER people at a CLOSER range

chp610 pg4-Kurama says that "That thing (Jubbi) doesn't have feelings or ideals"

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 05-25-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:20 PM   #10
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Inochi's mind transfer is better

You do realize that the zetsu were "dead/K.O" when they were taken over. So it was not that impressive.
So if she tries that with agile and powerful opponents then it will not work

Inochi would own his daughter. He would use mind Disturbance off the bat which would take control of her

I give Ino props for taking over the jubbi but it was for a split second. An the beast was a huge slow target. Hard to miss. Plus the beast is kinda mindless. It is slowly gaining its conscience. And the beast was not expecting it

SO what if the beast was powerful. It could be the most powerful thing in the world. BUt it didn't have a mind.

And the amount of shinobi people were spread out FARTHER and there were MORE people.
When Ino did it she just had kyubbi chakra and there were FEWER people at a CLOSER range

chp610 pg4-Kurama says that "That thing (Jubbi) doesn't have feelings or ideals"
Prince let's not start assuming things, can you prove that Ino's mind transfer wouldn't work on two living more agile targets? No you cannot.

You do not know if the Juubi is mindless the Kyuubu and the other tailed beast are not mindless, so what makes you think that the Juubi is, can you prove that the Juubi is mindless, no you cannot.

And actually when Ino talked to everyone in the army, they no longer had Kyuubu chakra and that still doesn't change that ino was the only one in the army who didn't need a machine to talk to other people telepathically.

Not having feelings or ideals does not mean that you are mindless, it just means that you are heartless and have no goals. Also Ino can use mind disturbance too so I hardly see your point and above that when has Inoichi's mind transfer feats out shined Ino's outside of hype at anytime?

Old 05-25-2013, 08:29 PM   #11
PrinceofPeace
Banned

[QUOTE=Dragon Style;6713512]Prince let's not start assuming things, can you prove that Ino's mind transfer wouldn't work on two living more agile targets? No you cannot.
you cant prove that it would work (the double mind thing that is)

You do not know if the Juubi is mindless the Kyuubu and the other tailed beast are not mindless, so what makes you think that the Juubi is, can you prove that the Juubi is mindless, no you cannot.
it has no ideals or feelings. kurama said so.

And actually when Ino talked to everyone in the army, they no longer had Kyuubu chakra and that still doesn't change that ino was the only one in the army who didn't need a machine to talk to other people telepathically.
okay... but it was under different situations. Ino had to talk to them but they were CLOSER and there was less of them

Not having feelings or ideals does not mean that you are mindless, it just means that you are heartless and have no goals. Also Ino can use mind disturbance too so I hardly see your point and above that when has Inoichi's mind transfer feats out shined Ino's outside of hype at anytime?
when has Ino used mind disturbance?
Old 05-25-2013, 08:42 PM   #12
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright prince first off don't start that mess, if she can take over something as powerful as the Jubbi even for a few seconds two living agile people would be cake.

Kurama said that Juubi has no feelings or ideals, not lets see what that means prince.

Ideals- A person or thing regarded as perfect

A standard of perfection; a principle to be aimed at.

Feelings- An emotional state or reaction.

The emotional side of someone's character; emotional responses or tendencies to respond.

No where in those definitions does it have anything to do with thinking

Old 05-25-2013, 08:50 PM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

You do know Ino has not ever used Mind disturbance. I would love to see you prove me wrong on that when you said she did use it. Manga feats only just in case you didn't know/forgot

The issue with mind transfer is that it was a slow tech. That is why people where scared when Ino wanted to use it against Sakura. It was easy to dodge.

The jubbi was not expecting it and it was an easy slow HUGE target and it was only taken over for 2 sec
If you think her father could not do that than that is cray-cray. Yes Inochi has not done something like that but he has not had the opportunity.

The point is

Shikamaru vs his father
(I say Shikamaru can win cuz he can lift his shadows off the ground)

Choji vs Choza
(Choza wins for having more confidence, more expeirecne, having a Bo)

Ino vs Inochi
(Inochi wins with mind disturbance on her or Shikamaru or both)
Old 05-26-2013, 03:27 AM   #14
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Woah...the past I-S-C wins due to decades of experience.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:51 AM   #15
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Are we just completely forgetting the genius of Shikaku? I love shikamaru, but shikaku's mind was indicated by several different instances to being superior.
Experience is the deciding factor here, I will be casting my vote to the past.

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3
AeoKyn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:54 AM   #16
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Not only experience but better feats.

The only one wthat would beat them is that Shikamaru could take his dad due to Shadow Stiching.
He can make his shadows lift off the ground while his dad cant

Inochi can use Mind Disturbance...which INo cant

Choza is skilled with a Bo...which Choji isnt
Old 05-26-2013, 05:55 PM   #17
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You do know Ino has not ever used Mind disturbance. I would love to see you prove me wrong on that when you said she did use it. Manga feats only just in case you didn't know/forgot

The issue with mind transfer is that it was a slow tech. That is why people where scared when Ino wanted to use it against Sakura. It was easy to dodge.

The jubbi was not expecting it and it was an easy slow HUGE target and it was only taken over for 2 sec
If you think her father could not do that than that is cray-cray. Yes Inochi has not done something like that but he has not had the opportunity.

The point is

Shikamaru vs his father
(I say Shikamaru can win cuz he can lift his shadows off the ground)

Choji vs Choza
(Choza wins for having more confidence, more expeirecne, having a Bo)

Ino vs Inochi
(Inochi wins with mind disturbance on her or Shikamaru or both)
Sorry I had to cut my answer short because I didn't have much time however, prince just because I've been gone for a while doesn't meant that you can act oblivious I was already explained to and proven a long time ago that Ino's mind transfer tech had gotten much faster and also I would like to point out the fact that you are grasping at strings. I mean really, you're going to try and change the fact that Ino can take over two minds at the same time?

However, the reason I say the new Ino-Shika-Cho wins is because the battle grounds is mainly about feats and the old Ino-Shika-Cho has little to no feats compared to the new one to use.

Ino has out feated her father, Choji has out feated his and Shikamaru has proven himself to be smart more times than his father.

Trying to take away from their success by saying the 10 tails was slow is bogus because now you are trying to down play the 10 tails and on top of that how smart a person is has nothing to do with how long Ino can take control of their minds, their power and strength does, because need a remind you that Sakura was very smart, yet during the written exam she was able to take control of her easily, smarts had nothing to do with her control. However, when Ino was tired and Sakura used her POWER to force her way out, that is when she broke free.

Old 05-26-2013, 06:33 PM   #18
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Ino has never used mind transfer on an agile person. She usually needs help to use it unlike her father.

So what makes you think she is going to do anything against moving targets now?

Her dad has mind disturbance hole you still har not admitted that Ino has not

Choza is just as good if not better than choji. He has a Bo which choji does not. Take away choji' butterfly bomb and he is inferior to his father
Old 05-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #19
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ino has never used mind transfer on an agile person. She usually needs help to use it unlike her father.

So what makes you think she is going to do anything against moving targets now?

Her dad has mind disturbance hole you still har not admitted that Ino has not

Choza is just as good if not better than choji. He has a Bo which choji does not. Take away choji' butterfly bomb and he is inferior to his father
Prince, when did Inoichi use mind transfer period?

Ino used it on a super powerful opponent, the key to breaking out out mind transfer has nothing to do with smarts it's all about power and will and the 10 tails has plenty of that, she also took control of a bird. Naruto even commented on the speed of her mind transfer and said that she was faster than him.

Shikamaru has shown himself being smart more times than his father and has done more jutsu's than him as well.

Also Choza has ever used is super expatiation jutsu and the human bolder, Choji has done Super expansion, partial expansion, human bolder, expansion jutsu and spiked human bolder.

Old 05-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #20
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Good point. Inoichi never used Mind transfer itself like Ino did....but Inoichi uses higher level like Mind Disturbance....yeah know the one that you still have yet to prove that Ino could use. Mind Disturbance surpasses Mind Transfer. Who cares if He has not shown the ability to use Mind Transfer.

Just to be clear Ino did not use Mind Disturbance..EVER! She used Mind Transfer on the jubbi for 2sec. And so what if she used it on the bird? Whats your point? When did Naruto comment that her mind transfer speed was faster than himself!?!?!

I admit that SHikamaru would beat his dad but that is the only one who is beating his father

Choza does not need those jutsu. SUPER EXPANITION is the only thing that matters. They both have a brawl in their forms they had when fighting Gedo Maze. When has Choji shown the ability to use a Bo? That's right Never! Choza can swing his Bo to cause heavy winds and hold Choji at bay. Choji has not shown to use abilities like Spikey human bolder or regular human bolder in his Giant form.

The Point is Inochi has Mind Disturbance which surpasses Ino's tech. Ino Always NEEDS help when she uses mind transfer or for the opponent to stand skill while Inochi does not need that.
Inochi would take control of Ino and make her kill herself

Shikamaru lifts his shadows to kill his father

Choza teaches Choji a lesson with a Bo

Then Inochi goes after Choji to stomp SHikamaru