Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 08-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #41
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sword Art Online coming to Toonami

The evil should be grand!

but good at the same time too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:04 PM   #42
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I completely agree...I should really pick up with the light novels, but my apathy is killing me in terms of being able to >.> But I do really like the series so far! Does it go much more after the ALF or? is that kinda it? I don't really see a story after that unless its completely disconnected (no pun intended) from the original story.

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:10 PM   #43
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/?t..._Reki_Kawahara

The series has a bunch of different games, the next being gungale online. But I dont know anything about the later volumes except the first 3 or 4 volumes out of 12 were animated. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 08-06-2013, 12:00 PM   #44
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/?t..._Reki_Kawahara

The series has a bunch of different games, the next being gungale online. But I dont know anything about the later volumes except the first 3 or 4 volumes out of 12 were animated. xD
it may be a dumb question, but after the first two games....um..how does the plot come up for a reason for them to go into this situation again?

Old 08-06-2013, 12:28 PM   #45
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I think the same dangers from aincrad never went away.

Spoiler:
The last episode of the anime said kirito's egg program was actually the skeleton for creating sword art online. Once it became freeware, other developers popped up and made their own games. If I read the spoilers correctly, a death was linked back to gun gale

Quote:

Old 08-06-2013, 01:49 PM   #46
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I think the same dangers from aincrad never went away.

Spoiler:
The last episode of the anime said kirito's egg program was actually the skeleton for creating sword art online. Once it became freeware, other developers popped up and made their own games. If I read the spoilers correctly, a death was linked back to gun gale
ok, I mean I recall that part, and I guess I see some of the dangers but...

Spoiler:
wasn't the whole point of him going back in to save Asuna? I mean he won both games, saved the girl and the people trapped in the world of faeries, I guess I wonder why he would go back into something (willingly) that was dangerous?

Old 08-06-2013, 02:06 PM   #47
Bacon

Awards Showcase

For the same reason he went back into aincrad at the end of the anime, there probably was no danger because the original games( with heath and the fairies) were controlled by mad scientists. Not saying it's impossible,but there were thousands of knocks offs from the egg. I doubt any of them have the same capacity as the original company

Quote: