Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 06-11-2013, 09:43 PM   #1
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default I need a long list of new ongoing anime and manga again.

Break :
The legend of Korra

The animes I don't like :

Nanaka
Attack on Titan
K
One piece
Bleach
Dragon ball
Pokemon
Samurai 7
Prince on tennis
Prince on tennis ( Manga )
Inunaka
Speed racer ( Offgoing )
Etc...

Please, Don't give super gore anime like Attack on Titan.
Are Their any ninja animes like Naruto or avatar the air bender?
New Naruto game is coming!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:58 PM   #2
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Killeen Texas. I'll pm you my adress and you can send me a Cheese Pizza
sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777
Default Re: I need a long list of new ongoing anime and manga again.

1.Wrong section.
2.Korra is not an anime.

Kurisu is olev. I love you Kurisu. I love you.
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #3
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
1.Wrong section.
2.Korra is not an anime.
Rude again for no reason.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
Old 06-11-2013, 11:30 PM   #4
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Killeen Texas. I'll pm you my adress and you can send me a Cheese Pizza
sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

How about you learn to read? You've been posting all of your threads in the viz section when they don't belong here.

And if you want your list I have a handy site for you. https://www.google.com/

Old 06-11-2013, 11:40 PM   #5
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
How about you learn to read? You've been posting all of your threads in the viz section when they don't belong here.

And if you want your list I have a handy site for you. https://www.google.com/
Whatever do the mature thing and move on. I don't like stalkers ..lol.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 06-11-2013, 11:55 PM   #6
Bacon
Sort of lame status

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sage be h8ing D:

Quote:
As for your rankings, congratulations on at last achieving WOAT status.
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:57 PM   #7
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Sage be h8ing D:
Yeah, I agree.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 06-12-2013, 12:30 AM   #8
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
Whatever do the mature thing and move on. I don't like stalkers ..lol.
Nice job ignoring what I said. You're officially cancer.

@Bacon: 2sage4u

Old 06-12-2013, 12:58 AM   #9
Bacon
Sort of lame status

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nice job ignoring what I said. You're officially cancer.

@Bacon: 2sage4u
;-; yes

NOw tell me what anime you posted on the other thread is!

Quote:
As for your rankings, congratulations on at last achieving WOAT status.
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:02 AM   #10
BMC1994
ANBU Ninja
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
Break :
The legend of Korra

The animes I don't like :

Nanaka
Attack on Titan
K
One piece
Bleach
Dragon ball
Pokemon
Samurai 7
Prince on tennis
Prince on tennis ( Manga )
Inunaka
Speed racer ( Offgoing )
Etc...

Please, Don't give super gore anime like Attack on Titan.
Are Their any ninja animes like Naruto or avatar the air bender?
You really have 0 taste in your anime/manga. No offense just saying.

Try something lame like fairy tail you would probably like it.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #11
Nigoyukai
Genin

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ninja Scroll. It's an old-anime.

As for Avatar, what exactly are you looking for?

Nigoyukai is offline   Reply With Quote