Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-10-2013, 10:31 AM   #1
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Shino vs Tenten w/ bashosen

Tenten has bashosen and can use it 15x along with jidanda and her improved rising twin dragons w/ explosives. She can summon a fireball, fire dragon, or iron wall if she needs to as well.

Filler moves are allowed, they can both use moves up to the most recent point in the manga

No prep.

Full knowledge

Location - Desert where the kages fought the allied forces

Starting distance is 75 meters

No blitzing
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:36 AM   #2
Moment4Life
Super Banned

Moment4Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moment4Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Shino vs Tenten w/ bashosen

TenTen has only shown to be able to use the WIND powers of the fan right?

If so then I don't see how Shino can surivie a spamming of 15x wind blasts. Plus they are in the desert so the sand would be VIOLENT!
Moment4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:59 PM   #3
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Since Tenten has is pretty good at learning how to use weapons, so in this scenario she has all 5 chakara natures at her disposal

were the shino fans at
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten

Last edited by BMC1994; 06-11-2013 at 04:49 AM.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:19 PM   #4
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Tenten dies after using the fan to swat away the bugs. Seriously did you guys really think she could spam it? It nearly killed her from using just the wind. She kills herself in this fight.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:22 PM   #5
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by superelephant36 View Post
were the shino fans at
RIGHT HERE... But just because I like him does not mean that I support him when he is obviously going to lose ( due te huge advantage you give. One of your favorite characters!)

Tht is te issue with most of the debaters herre. You let your fandumbness cloud your mind of the true winner
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #6
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Nevermind I didn't see she can use it 15 times. This thread is pointless wank.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:27 PM   #7
Gentlefist
Super Banned

She does not need to spam it. Twice is more than enough to finish shino
Old 06-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #8
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The fan seems to focus on a single point of attack. Shino has the advantage here as his insects attack by surrounding a large area. She'll be able to swing the fan once to kill the insects from one side, but Shino will quickly catch her from behind and/or either side.

Tenten being allowed to use the fan 15x isn't going to be an issue here. At most she'll use it once.

Full knowledge allows Shino to form a strategy. No prep isn't a problem either as he's been shown to counter against opponents extremely quickly.

Shino can also option a false attack with a clone. Tenten fans them, effectively killing them. Shino takes the opportunity to counter with more insects.

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:22 PM   #9
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Colorless? Why new account?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:25 AM   #10
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
The fan seems to focus on a single point of attack. Shino has the advantage here as his insects attack by surrounding a large area. She'll be able to swing the fan once to kill the insects from one side, but Shino will quickly catch her from behind and/or either side.

Tenten being allowed to use the fan 15x isn't going to be an issue here. At most she'll use it once.

Full knowledge allows Shino to form a strategy. No prep isn't a problem either as he's been shown to counter against opponents extremely quickly.

Shino can also option a false attack with a clone. Tenten fans them, effectively killing them. Shino takes the opportunity to counter with more insects.
2things that are wrong

1-tenten would obviously see shino make the but clone. The bugs would form it

2-tenten would hit shino with the fan not the bugs
Old 06-11-2013, 04:34 AM   #11
superelephant36
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlefist View Post
RIGHT HERE... But just because I like him does not mean that I support him when he is obviously going to lose ( due te huge advantage you give. One of your favorite characters!)

Tht is te issue with most of the debaters herre. You let your fandumbness cloud your mind of the true winner
Actually i gave tenten moves she has used in the anime through fillers. Shino can still use his giant worm from most recent chapters
-Tayuya
-Tenten
Old 06-11-2013, 04:43 AM   #12
Gentlefist
Super Banned

its suicide to use that move with a long-raged fighter like shino! Plus Shino can just throw the weapons into the ground so if Shino tries to come cloes then he would step on weapons like ....Mashibais (I thinks that's whats theres calleds)
Old 06-11-2013, 06:18 AM   #13
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Taking out Kakuzu's masks are harder to take out than Shino with a wind technique.. banshosen fan OP. But without it, I cannot see Tenten winning.

On a side note, why isn't Shino a Jonin?
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:33 AM   #14
Gentlefist
Super Banned

because he is too quiet. he cant lead people.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:35 AM   #15
superelephant36
Chunin

He doesnt speak up for himself
-Tayuya
-Tenten
Old 06-11-2013, 10:58 AM   #16
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

This isn't really fair...why does Tenten get all these advantages?
marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #17
superelephant36
Chunin

I mean I said filler moves and they're all moves that are filler but I thought shino had some cool filler moves too
-Tayuya
-Tenten
Old 06-11-2013, 07:33 PM   #18
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

its sad how some females gotta do to make characters stand out

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:40 PM   #19
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa View Post
This isn't really fair...why does Tenten get all these advantages?
Because she is a fan gurl of ten-ten

Tags
bashosen, jidanda, parasite, rising twin dragons, shino, tenten