Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-11-2013, 07:48 PM   #1
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Sage Kabuto vs Tsunade

Which one of these mother*****s would win?

Fight takes place in my front yard on a sunny afternoon with all of my neighbors watching. We're all having a great time except my neighbor Perez who is pissed and annoyed at all the noise everyone is making but no one cares about him being pissed. He doesn't contribute to our entertainment so why should we care about Perez when we have Sage Kabuto fighting Tsunade?

Who wins?
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:35 PM   #2
Kishimomo
Genin

Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sage Kabuto vs Tsunade

Really? Tsunade dies horribly.
Kishimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #3
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Manda II keeps Katayus busy

Kabuto defeats Tsuand with
-Audio Genjutusu
-spider webs
-bones from down under
-white rage
-inorganic reanimation
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:44 PM   #4
The Powerup
Apprentice Genin

The Powerup saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Am I the only one who finds it funny when Topchef is bored?
The Powerup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:46 PM   #5
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yes...
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:57 AM   #6
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Kabuto. His white rage would immobilize Tsunade, and he could straight away lop something important off to where she couldn't regen.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:22 AM   #7
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

if she started with yin seal activated she'd have a chance, but since not, bracken dance GG

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #8
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^this
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:03 PM   #9
Axel
Apprentice Genin

Axel saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Axel Send a message via Skype™ to Axel

Tsunade would die horribad.

T attacks, Kabby uses Perez as meatshield

K summons Pikachu in w/e mode and destroys the evil power, becoming numbah chinpoko master in world

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phred killa extraordinaire in da house y'all

-
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sage kabuto, tsunade