Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Old 07-22-2013, 11:39 AM   #1381
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: The Village Hidden In The Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataKitty View Post
"No one calls you that Noctis" she says in her quiet and soft voice
"Not yet. But you'll all learn. In time." Noctis says.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-22-2013, 11:41 AM   #1382
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"No never" she says quietly

My Big sister friend- Boop

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

Unicorns Unicorns! I like caffine!!! ~Kitty

~Signature face-X3~
HinataKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:42 AM   #1383
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"No never" she says quietly
"That's fine. You say that now."
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-22-2013, 11:53 AM   #1384
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HinataKitty is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

she sighs "you're hopeless" she mutters quietly to herself "Also I see you have gotten your hearing fixed since you can hear me perfectly now" she says in her quiet voice

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

~Signature face-X3~
Old 07-22-2013, 12:04 PM   #1385
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
she sighs "you're hopeless" she mutters quietly to herself "Also I see you have gotten your hearing fixed since you can hear me perfectly now" she says in her quiet voice
"You are just adorable." Noctis says, laughing.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-22-2013, 12:16 PM   #1386
HinataKitty
Chunin Exam Participant

"Danzi I'm going home see ya there and if Leo needs me tell him he can find me at the house" she muttered quietly then left and went back to the house

Fun People~
Divi
Shisko
Danzi
Zero~Revan
Chimpy
Raspy

~Signature face-X3~

Last edited by HinataKitty; 07-22-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:41 PM   #1387
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*Seseiki comes strolling out of hospital looking around he then hears word a biju is around but thinks it's way to dangerous for gennin rank ninja way way to dangerous he sees noctis aand jumps over to him*

"Hey Noctis"

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uzumaki Naruto! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:27 PM   #1388
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
"You are just adorable." Noctis says, laughing.
*Pokes*...hello

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:39 PM   #1389
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruto! View Post
*Seseiki comes strolling out of hospital looking around he then hears word a biju is around but thinks it's way to dangerous for gennin rank ninja way way to dangerous he sees noctis aand jumps over to him*

"Hey Noctis"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
*Pokes*...hello
"Hey you two." Noctis pokes her back. "I've decided I'm going to become a Jinchuuriki. For my sake."
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-22-2013, 02:43 PM   #1390
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
"Hey you two." Noctis pokes her back. "I've decided I'm going to become a Jinchuuriki. For my sake."
"Jinchuuiki...of the giant thing that just attacked the village?" Ichigo asked,

Old 07-22-2013, 02:44 PM   #1391
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Jinchuuiki...of the giant thing that just attacked the village?" Ichigo asked,
Noctis nods. "I want power... And need a challenge... What else on this earth could fulfill it?"
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #1392
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well, you could always try playing five games of chess at the same time while running on a giant hamster wheel that conducts electricity, fighting two kage level ninja and reciting all the shinobi principle at the same time" She said randomly.

O.O.....*pokes*

Old 07-22-2013, 02:52 PM   #1393
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Well, you could always try playing five games of chess at the same time while running on a giant hamster wheel that conducts electricity, fighting two kage level ninja and reciting all the shinobi principle at the same time" She said randomly.

O.O.....*pokes*
"I-I think I'd have a better chance with the giant chakra monster."
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #1394
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"I-I think I'd have a better chance with the giant chakra monster."
"Eh, I don't know where to find a giant hamster wheel anyway, so I guess giant monster it is then" Ichigo said,

Old 07-22-2013, 03:15 PM   #1395
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Danzi pops back out of the water "the coward ran away," Danzi says shaking himself a bit to get the water out, "but I'm betting he will come back. " Danzi walks to the shore and then walks home to get dried off.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

True strength is earned not given. - Danzi

It is harder to protect than to destroy.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Danzi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:36 PM   #1396
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Josuke sighed. "Well, I guess it's not a crime to dream."

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #1397
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
Josuke sighed. "Well, I guess it's not a crime to dream."
"Neither is it to succeed. In this case."
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #1398
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Divine walks into his office walking to the bookcase revealing the door to his secret room that lead underground under the HQ, as he then walks to a room with a bunch of books, scrolls and Experimental bottles everywhere. "Ok now that I know what I know there are a couple more things I need to achieve, I'll use the Genin's to help" Divine says walking further into the room.

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:59 PM   #1399
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Josuke lies on the ground in the middle of a field and takes a nap.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:03 PM   #1400
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

"Ok that is the final outcome then time to gather the Genin" Divine says as he walks back up to the main throne room in the HQ, as he then commands the Anbu to gather the Genin together.

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote