Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Old 06-14-2013, 01:08 PM   #241
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Volcano

"You ok?" He says worryingly. Akio was worried how muc that style actually took out of her. Not to mention the fire jutsu earlier. Melting metal was no easy task.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:13 PM   #242
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

"Yup, well sorta... My chakra level is low is all and awakening my KG sorta put most of it out..." She looked at the dry ground and shuffled her feet on it as the sand shifted beneath them. " I think this KG might come in handy, I still have a bit more to learn about it, might read he scrolls I got from my clan ruins" she said using her sword to move along

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:15 PM   #243
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

He nods satefied your alright for now. "If you don't control that massive chakra lost its gonna be less then useful in battle." He said walking with you.

Old 06-14-2013, 01:20 PM   #244
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Well the min point of my KG is to spread my chakra out, which is why I have been doing quiet a few times in training, so then I can spread it around further, which make the ability more useful... But mainly it only requires a bit, I need to release masses of it so I can awaken it or another way, which was this" she said watching him walk to her

~World of Meep~
Old 06-14-2013, 01:23 PM   #245
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"I got a idea if you trust me. It may help you unlock your kenkai genkei." He said and waited for your answer.

Old 06-14-2013, 01:25 PM   #246
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Well I already awakened it, haven't you noticed how hot it got? And the grass that used to be there? I did that haha, I just need to practice with it more" she responded

~World of Meep~
Old 06-14-2013, 01:27 PM   #247
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"That destroying the grass? Ah ok. However there is still something I want to show you."

Old 06-14-2013, 01:29 PM   #248
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

She shook her head as she laughed "more like dry it up... What us it you want to show me? " she replied and asked as she tilted her head

~World of Meep~
Old 06-14-2013, 01:33 PM   #249
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"My world." He seems to touch the sky and a red portal opens. Akio steps in and looks at you. "Common in."

Old 06-14-2013, 01:38 PM   #250
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Another world? Haha that's interesting" she said unsticking her katana from the ground and walking normally to the portal. She steps in and looks back to see if Akio was right behind, " was this the thing you wanted to show me?" She asked looking around as she was interested

~World of Meep~
Old 06-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #251
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

You step in and see a red world. Red sky and soil with 3 'suns' glaring bright in the sky yet it wasent overly hot. Swords, 10,000 of thousands if not 100,000 of thousands of swords stuck out of the red soil like dying tree's. "Some of these blades are my own... Others were here when I got here." Akio explained as you took in the scenery.

Old 06-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #252
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Whoa.... You live in here or something? " she said looking around and walking making sure to avoid some if the blades that stuck from the ground. She then pulled out a blade and looked at it for a few good moments as she looked at Akio. "The real reason behind getting me here, what was it haha"

~World of Meep~
Old 06-14-2013, 02:38 PM   #253
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"Ya, I have a little house somewhere around here." He watches you avoid hitting any of the blades. "The next time we spar we will spar here. Though I would show you the place."

Old 06-14-2013, 02:42 PM   #254
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Oh so the next spar huh, well that will be fun haha." She said as she followed along with him so she wouldn't get lost in the world they were in. "Is this like another earth? Like how big is it?" She asked looking straight ahead

~World of Meep~
Old 06-14-2013, 02:44 PM   #255
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"Miles and miles long, just like this. I'm not even sure there is a end to this place. Most of it was here long before I was born. However do you want to know why I want to spar you here."

Old 06-14-2013, 02:48 PM   #256
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Cause you have a better advantage or we are able to let out our full KG? " she guessed a bit confused and tilted her head a bit as se waited for a correction from him. She kicked a few rocks as she looked ahead again, miles wide or bigger... Cool haha she though as she smiled at the thought

~World of Meep~
Old 06-14-2013, 02:52 PM   #257
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"The reason I can only summon so many swords into the physical plain is every single one is a small drain on my chakra. Small but there, here that drain is not existent and I can control 30 fold the swords I can control outside it. You need to learn how to use your kenkai genkei against multiple objects and not just grass which is easy... But eventually my metal as well. Or at least most of it."

Old 06-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #258
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"But it wasn't for the grass!!! I'll explain it to you later, but alright, the spar will have to be next time though, I need to recharge in chakra" she said as she face palmed herself an looked around again.

~World of Meep~
Old 06-14-2013, 03:01 PM   #259
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"I think I'll show you my house." He raises his hands and all of the blades in the area shiver. 1000 blades rise up and make a arrow. "It's that way."

Old 06-14-2013, 03:05 PM   #260
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Hey that's a neat trick!" She said as she saw the hundreds of blades become an arrow pointing to where his house was. She then jogged over the direction, jumping over the blades in front of he path as she was eager to go see.

~World of Meep~

Tags
narutoroleplay, roleplay, rp's, village, volcano