Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-11-2013, 10:18 PM   #21
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Zabuza vs. Hidan

no he cant..since you didn't explain
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:24 PM   #22
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlefist View Post
no he cant..since you didn't explain
I don't have to because he can
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #23
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

once again silent killing GG, hidan may be immortal but he'll get chopped up pretty well in hidden mist

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #24
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

guys sooooooo kindergarten

Storm 3 Best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:28 PM   #25
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hidan can't be chopped into bits because that would be too graphic for Kishi to illustrate
Old 06-11-2013, 10:29 PM   #26
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

^ i question that, hidan got his head chopped off, tayuya got sliced up pretty good, kisame got his head lariated off, not really chef

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-11-2013, 10:36 PM   #27
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo Yasanagi View Post
^ i question that, hidan got his head chopped off, tayuya got sliced up pretty good, kisame got his head lariated off, not really chef
How will Zabuzu even touch Hidan when he's flying around with his jetpack?
Old 06-11-2013, 10:36 PM   #28
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
I don't have to because he can
yeah he can lose. hidan woulf fall to Zabuza

Quote:
Hidan can't be chopped into bits because that would be too graphic for Kishi to illustrate
and with that I am done Hidan loses
Spoiler:
I properly wont be done
Old 06-11-2013, 10:37 PM   #29
topchef
Banned

Quote:
yeah he can lose. hidan woulf fall to Zabuza

and with that I am done Hidan loses
Spoiler:
I properly wont be done
Nope Hidan wins
Old 06-11-2013, 10:42 PM   #30
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

And we have diverged into the realm of Top trying to troll.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Mekuto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:46 PM   #31
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Quote:
Nope Hidan wins
he cant cuz he has no way
Old 06-11-2013, 10:47 PM   #32
topchef
Banned

Hidan wins by blitz. Draws his circle, Zabuzu uses mist just to die in it. Water clones get 1 shotted.

Now stop whining people. Hidan wins by blitz
Old 06-11-2013, 10:51 PM   #33
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Zabuza blocks blitz with his sword that is better equipped for taking out an opponent that the scythe. They clash Zabuza gains distance, casts the hidden mist jutsu and from there Hidan is helpless to locate his enemy. Hidan gets decapitated and then crushed like that apple.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Old 06-11-2013, 10:51 PM   #34
Gentlefist
Super Banned

so he gets the blood...then Zabuza uses water dragon to wash the ritual blood away and push Hidan out of the circle

HIdan may be able to blitz but he cant blitz a ritual circle
Old 06-12-2013, 12:00 AM   #35
topchef
Banned

What if the water doesn't completely wash away the symbol? Hidan can just stab the crap out of him before the symbol is completely gone.

@Makuto

The decapitor is a big heavy sword, if Hidan engages him in kengutsu the decapitor will knock the scythe away only for the cable to reel it back catching him from behind while he's focused on Hidan flipping around. Once he gets blood he draws the circle. Last time I checked water dragon bullet requires a lot of hand signs and Hidan can stab himself faster than Zabuzu can perform the hand signs, aim it, then it shoots towards Hidan. Zabuzu will be dead by then.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:05 AM   #36
Gentlefist
Super Banned

that would be OOC
Old 06-12-2013, 12:11 AM   #37
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

The ritual can only be completed it the entire circle is intact.

So he pulls back the scythe scratches him then how does he avoid getting cut in half before he can complete the ritual and that's even if Zabuza doesn't avoid the scythe coming back.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:21 AM   #38
topchef
Banned

Quote:
that would be OOC
What would be OOC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
The ritual can only be completed it the entire circle is intact.
lol says who?
So he pulls back the scythe scratches him then how does he avoid getting cut in half before he can complete the ritual and that's even if Zabuza doesn't avoid the scythe coming back.
Hidan can just stab him with a spear and draw the symbol while he's injured and then finish him off with the ritual. Hidan would definitely do that.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:22 AM   #39
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

The fact of the matter is, Zabuza's water jutsu don't fall, or splash. They crash. That implies there is force behind them, meaning the blood would likely be washed away. Even a water clone being dispersed should at least mess up the circle, because the water also falls, and the water is in the form of Zabuza, meaning there's a respectable amount.

Zabuza was trained with the executioner blade, and can use it quite skillfully. The weight won't matter that much, because he is used to it, and can handle it. Furthermore, the executioner blade should be longer, and provide a much bigger impact when connecting with Hidan's weapon. Also, Zabuza is proficiently trained in his Hidden Mist Jutsu, which causes him to rely on hearing, as well as smell (to a lesser extent). This means that he should have very precise reactions, where as Hidan has been more prone to letting himself be hit by the enemy.

Also, regarding Hidan's circle of death and such, Zabuza has jutsu that would force Hidan to move, or he'd take a big hit. Furthermore, it IS water, so if Hidan sits still, the circle is likely to be washed away. Even a water clone being dispersed might be enough.

I say with knowledge, Zabuza wins hands down. Without knowledge, Zabuza wins with difficulty.

I think state of mind could change the outcome of no knowledge.

I don't pretend to be a pro at this, these are my opinions based on what I've noted by watching, as well as reading, Naruto. It is certainly possible I messed up somewhere throughout this whole text thingy that you may or may not be reading.

I'm interested in what you think though, Top. This is a debate, after all.
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:26 AM   #40
Gentlefist
Super Banned

it is OOC for Hidan to stab him to death without ritual

Zabuza does not need knowledge...unless your saying he will watch Hidan draw the symbol