Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 07-26-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default rock paper scissors/ 7 mins in heaven/ truth or dare/ chat.

ok. here u can play rock paper scissors, truth or dare, 7 mins in heaven or just chat. and have fun, there are also free refreshments. =Dheres my version of this all credit goes to the original maker, whos name i forgot. haha.

descriptions here!

7 mins in heaven: go into a closet with someone and do whatever you want.

truth or dare: obvoius.

rock, paper, scissors. heres an example, lets say me and minato want to play, we need a judge, lets say mangagirl, when we are gonna play we both pm our answers to manga, answers are obvuios:rock, paper, or scissors, then she comes back here and tells us who won. that way you cant cheat,

have fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345

Last edited by ShariKage; 07-27-2009 at 09:22 PM.
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:29 PM   #2
ShariKage
Drama Queen

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: rock paper scissors/ 7 mins in heaven/ truth or dare/ chat.

anyone? haha.

Come at me, bro.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:31 PM   #3
Misa Amane
Ninja Academy Student

Misa Amane is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Huh? o.O
Misa Amane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:32 PM   #4
ShariKage
Drama Queen

rock paper scissors?

Come at me, bro.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:33 PM   #5
Vermillian
Veteran Chunin

Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

hmmm? a description would be nice
Vermillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:34 PM   #6
ShariKage
Drama Queen

ok. here u can play rock paper scissors, truth or dare, 7 mins in heaven or just chat. and have fun, there are also free refreshments. =D

Come at me, bro.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:37 PM   #7
ShariKage
Drama Queen

is that a good descripton?

Come at me, bro.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:39 PM   #8
ShariKage
Drama Queen

so who wants to play?

Come at me, bro.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:43 PM   #9
ShariKage
Drama Queen

no one?

Come at me, bro.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:53 PM   #10
Vermillian
Veteran Chunin

Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

il go rock paper scissiors Oo
Old 07-26-2009, 02:54 PM   #11
Riku Anezoc
Ninja Academy Student

Riku Anezoc is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want to play.
Riku Anezoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:54 PM   #12
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

How do you play rock, paper, scissors on a forum?

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:55 PM   #13
Riku Anezoc
Ninja Academy Student

Yeah.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:55 PM   #14
Riku Anezoc
Ninja Academy Student

I like truth or dare better.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #15
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'll play, but I don't know how to play rock, paper, scissors on a forum.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #16
ShariKage
Drama Queen

well u say rock paper scissors then at the exact same time u say the last one. and ok i dont care what we play.

Come at me, bro.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:57 PM   #17
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

But, ... if we played rock, paper, scissors then I would cheat.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:58 PM   #18
Riku Anezoc
Ninja Academy Student

Lets chat about cool jutsu's.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:58 PM   #19
Vermillian
Veteran Chunin

the 2 contestants should pm a judge
Old 07-26-2009, 02:59 PM   #20
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

You can't play rock paper scissors here because you can just wait until the other person posts what they pick then post yours and win. But cool games!
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fun