Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 01-06-2014, 07:02 AM   #1
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Kakazu vs Sasori

Sasori vs Kakazu

No restrictions
(Sasori starts in Hiruko)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by konoha chimp; 01-06-2014 at 12:57 PM.
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:29 AM   #2
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to Arale Uchiha
Default Re: Kakazu vs Sasori

Mm tough fight.

I think Sasori takes this...

no matter what attack kakuzu uses on him, I just don't see any killing Sasori however, I do see a poison gas bomb taking down kakuzu.

Sasori would launch needles at all of them. It's debatable that if any needles hit the masks body the poison will get mix in with the threads and their bloodstream, disrupting the hearts chakra. If Kakuzu added them to his body not knowing it is poisoned the poison could then travel through his bloodstream inevitable paralyzing him. 

Haha look at my sig Lol

Spoiler:
Top 5 Powerful Characters in Naruto
Sage of Six Paths (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Madara Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Obito Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Hashirama Senju
Naruto Uzumaki (While Jinchuriki of Kurama)
Arale Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 08:51 AM   #3
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arale Uchiha View Post
Mm tough fight.

I think Sasori takes this...

no matter what attack kakuzu uses on him, I just don't see any killing Sasori however, I do see a poison gas bomb taking down kakuzu.

Sasori would launch needles at all of them. It's debatable that if any needles hit the masks body the poison will get mix in with the threads and their bloodstream, disrupting the hearts chakra. If Kakuzu added them to his body not knowing it is poisoned the poison could then travel through his bloodstream inevitable paralyzing him.
(OP details changed slightly)

I'd have to disagree, I think Kakazu does.

Given the BG defaults, Kakazu should have basic knowledge that Sasori makes use of poison. Heck even Shikamaru acknowledged how smart he was, so I don't think he's going to be dumb enough to inhale a gas cloud of poision.

Actually, the bodies of the hearts are made entirely of thread hence why they can be stabbed/penetrated without bleeding they don't seem to have a blood supply at all.
(See Chap 334, pg 9). So I don't think they have to worry about being intoxicated by needles since they would go straight through them. Unless the poison needles are sent through the mask where the actual heart is located maybe? But I don't believe poison needles would be enough to smash through the mask. In regards to Kakazu's own body, the needles would just deflect off of him with Iron skin.

Will post more later......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by konoha chimp; 01-06-2014 at 10:56 AM.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:15 PM   #4
The Black Chidori
Genin Elite

The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I just... am not sure how poison works on a guy who detaches his limbs and faces with thread. Either way, Kakuzu has wind mask, which shouldn't have a problem blowing the poison away.
The Black Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:14 PM   #5
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Chidori View Post
I just... am not sure how poison works on a guy who detaches his limbs and faces with thread. Either way, Kakuzu has wind mask, which shouldn't have a problem blowing the poison away.
Kakazu's main body still has blood circulation and a blood supply therefore, the poison could work given that it manages to hit him in the heart. However, they never would so it's fine.

Old 01-06-2014, 02:15 PM   #6
The Black Chidori
Genin Elite

The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

How about Iron Sand, do you feel that prevents the poison from reaching his bloodstream without some sort of piercing method?
Old 01-06-2014, 02:20 PM   #7
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Kakuzu would probably dodge or use Iron Skin and Sasori might be able to land some needles on one of the mask(they have zero combat skills). Kakuzu would probably launch a futon attack that wouldn't really do much to Hiruko.

I don't know how the raiton effects its opponent if it lands, I'll assume it just electrocutes and in that case it wouldn't affect Hiruko or Sasori. The katon can be avoided and protected against by Hiruko who is both very manuverable and durable. The katon didn't show burnining or explosive power that could render Hiruko useless. 

To be honest, I don't think any of Kakuzu's ninjutsu could take out Hiruko(they'd give it a beating but nothing completely destroy it); The same thing applys to Sasori while he is in Hiruko there is nothing he can do it to hurt Kakuzu, but the masks are pretty vunerable. Sasori would then need to use the Kazekage.

Iron Sand would put an end to Kakuzu offensive attacks. The Iron Sand World Order attack would probably put an end to all the mask he has out. Kakuzu's doton can only save him for so long and since it immobilizes him it leaves him out.

Spoiler:
Hashirama Senju
Old 01-06-2014, 02:26 PM   #8
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Kakuzu's sheer destructive power would turn all of Sasori's puppets into Firewood as IWD has said.

Kakuzu has been able to spam jutsu beyond Sasori's level over and over. Kakuzu can toughen his body into a substance similar to armour almost instantly.

He is also rather quick and adept at Taijutsu, I think he would be able to avoid poison clouds, even if he was trapped, he could release the wind element monster thing.
And blow the poison away eradicating it's existence.

Sasori can use the environment to his advantage for example controlling things, but nothing Sasori possesses in his arsenal could damage Kakuzu, unless he was caught off guard, and with the possibility of having 4 extra sets of eyes.

Kakuzu Low-to-Mid difficulty.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:34 PM   #9
The Black Chidori
Genin Elite

Quote:
To be honest, I don't think any of Kakuzu's ninjutsu could take out Hiruko(they'd give it a beating but nothing completely destroy it); The same thing applys to Sasori while he is in Hiruko there is nothing he can do it to hurt Kakuzu, but the masks are pretty vunerable. Sasori would then need to use the Kazekage.
Completely disagree. I think they would overwhelm the hell out of Sasori.

I don't think iron skin would be penetrated by anything from Sasori. He tanked Choji's giant spiked boulder jutsu.

Speed alone gives him the advantage. Sakura was able to outspeed Sasori a few times, like grabbing his cable, but Kakuzu was blitzing Kakashi at times. Then you have the fact that only Kakuzu's hearts are really living, I still don't believe the poison would flow through him unless it got his hearts, but he still has no way to pierce iron skin. Either way, Kakuzu was cut several times, and it only looked like splitting seams, no blood except for the hearts. Chapter 340, he eats an RS and doesn't bleed.

Even if it works, Kakuzu still has time to kill him before the poison even sets in. Chiyo was standing for several minutes before she took the antidote.

Kakuzu faced off against Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Yamato, Naruto, and Kakashi, and still nearly killed several of them. Think about it.

Katon-Futon combo easily demolishes Hiruko.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:29 PM   #10
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kakuzu would probably dodge or use Iron Skin and Sasori might be able to land some needles on one of the mask(they have zero combat skills). Kakuzu would probably launch a futon attack that wouldn't really do much to Hiruko.

I don't know how the raiton effects its opponent if it lands, I'll assume it just electrocutes and in that case it wouldn't affect Hiruko or Sasori. The katon can be avoided and protected against by Hiruko who is both very manuverable and durable. The katon didn't show burnining or explosive power that could render Hiruko useless. 

To be honest, I don't think any of Kakuzu's ninjutsu could take out Hiruko(they'd give it a beating but nothing completely destroy it); The same thing applys to Sasori while he is in Hiruko there is nothing he can do it to hurt Kakuzu, but the masks are pretty vunerable. Sasori would then need to use the Kazekage.

Iron Sand would put an end to Kakuzu offensive attacks. The Iron Sand World Order attack would probably put an end to all the mask he has out. Kakuzu's doton can only save him for so long and since it immobilizes him it leaves him out.
Except, by the time Sasori takes in order to remove himself from Hiruko, retrieve a summon scroll, summon the third Kazekage, produce Iron sand and perform the jutsu, he'll be dead.

A Fuuton attack wouldn't harm Sasori..?

Chap 334. Pg 13.
Chap 336. Pg 12.

He's either decimated or an easy bake. Your choice.

Last edited by konoha chimp; 01-06-2014 at 03:36 PM.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:53 PM   #11
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

All Sasori needs to kill Kakuzu is a scratch. Even a scratch is enough to poison you, considering Kakashi's raikiri penetrated his body but Kakashi did have elemental advantage at the point and it was a surprise attack and he did see Kakuzu use the Earth sign, however Kakuzu can't use it all the time.

The best time to attack is when Kakuzu pulls out his hearts to attack using Lightning Release: False Darkness - he is no longer using his Iron skin, thus making him incredibly vulnerable to The Iron Sand World Order, also Iron sand we've seen he can cover a wide space of it with iron sand spikes, with world order. and he can use it like missiles, with iron drizzle. Also With that anyhing Kakuzu throws at him it will easily be stopped by the high defensive capabilities of the Iron Sand since ge can manipulate the shape.

Not To mention Sasori's Iron sand is obviously far deadlier than Raikiri.

No blood? yet Shikamaru used his blood to destroy one of his hearts. He does have organs which require a human way of working he's not a robot, his body as crazy as it is and can get still has the same principals as a regular human, meaning respiratory and circulatory system, meaning a poison fog will kill him.

Lets be realistic the mask can't take on a army of puppets, and they can't turn hard like Kakuzu only he can harden, they all have one element, and nothing more, don't you think Sasori would be able to find a way to beat that, he's to out numbered them to win, not to mention Sasori himself can use instance flames that can melt rock and plus his water jet cannons also cuts through rock like its paper.

Haha try again

Spoiler:
Hashirama Senju
Old 01-06-2014, 04:03 PM   #12
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Except, by the time Sasori takes in order to remove himself from Hiruko, retrieve a summon scroll, summon the third Kazekage, produce Iron sand and perform the jutsu, he'll be dead.

A Fuuton attack wouldn't harm Sasori..?

Chap 334. Pg 13.
Chap 336. Pg 12.

He's either decimated or an easy bake. Your choice.
You going to ignore this or make another featless post?

Old 01-06-2014, 04:42 PM   #13
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Technically Kakuzu is in the same situation, it wilk take time for him to get the masks out.

Sasori can block that attack with Iron Sand, the third Kazekage was said to be able to shape the Iron Sand freely with his magnet release, he could create any shape with it, and Sasori can use the same technique, so it'd be easy for him to shape a wall of Iron Sand, nothing from Kakuzu would be able to get through.

Spoiler:
Hashirama Senju
Old 01-06-2014, 05:20 PM   #14
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Technically Kakuzu is in the same situation, it wilk take time for him to get the masks out.

Sasori can block that attack with Iron Sand, the third Kazekage was said to be able to shape the Iron Sand freely with his magnet release, he could create any shape with it, and Sasori can use the same technique, so it'd be easy for him to shape a wall of Iron Sand, nothing from Kakuzu would be able to get through.
It would take Kakazu a significantly less amount of time to end Sasori before he even tries to summon the Kazekage.

Except Sasori is nice and crispy before he even has time to form Iron sand.
Like I've said in a previous debate:

Chapter 269, page 11-12, 'Gathering assault' takes 4 panels to prep and that's not including the time it would take in order for Sasori to correctly position the iron sand.
And that's not even taking into account he first has has to leave the Hiruko puppet.
Chapter 266, page 2-3, it takes Sasori what? 3 additional panels to get away from the destroyed Hiruko puppet before landing on the ground?
Chapter 266, page 17-18. Sasori takes another 3 panels just to summon the third Kazekage. All in all that's 10 panels worth of time.

On the other hand, Kakazu, Chapter 344, page 6/8, it takes him three panels to release all four masks from his body.
Chapter 344, page 11-12. It takes just two panels for Kakazu's wind/fire mask to each fire off a jutsu that ends Sasori.

So... yeah, Sasori's gonna be nice and crispy by the time he's even summoned the third Kazekage puppet

Last edited by konoha chimp; 01-06-2014 at 05:22 PM.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:56 PM   #15
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I can see this as a very fast win for Kakuzu. No offense to anybody.

first we need to agree on the poison situation. Kakuzu wasn't coughing up blood and didn't have a bloody wound when Kakashi punched through him. Kakashi was only able to do that because Kakuzu's protection is earth based. The blood used to kill a heart was taken from Kakashi when he punched through the heart. The hearts, are the only part of kakuzu that are internal organs. The only part with blood. And technically, only his heart should have his blood. but anyway. He doesn't have a skeleton either, or we would have seen bone when he disconnected his arm. He does not have a human torso, only threads shaped and stitched into human shape....and a head. He keeps the hearts for power, but everything else are threads. There is no circulatory systems, his detached arm didn't bleed out.

If kakuzu is using Iron skin, needles should not be able to pierce him. And personally, I say no lungs for poison gas to affect. But I don't need to rely on this to predict a Kakuzu win.

Kakuzu's strategy is blitz, blitz, blitz.

He opens with a wide and blinding attack. Intelligent Hard Work rolls across the ground and is very wide. This is only a distraction.

While Sasori is blinded, or blinded from seeing Kakuzu, Kakuzu blitzes in, activated Iron Skin on the way. If you guys don't know, Kakuzu blitzed Asuma with a suitcase. Asuma couldn't even see him. Kakuzu has got that speed. He got off the ground, ran by Kakashi, and then back kicked kakashi into a tree. Sharingan what? He punched choji across the field, and when Choji stopped sliding and looked up, Kakuzu was standing over him. Kakuzu is a speed guy and a strength guy. His run speed is just below the top dogs.

With Sasori unable to see clearly, Kakuzu blitzes in and destroys Hiruku in one punch. Remember those monestary gates? He also caught Choji's enlarged fist, and while Choji had a running start. kakuzu's arm didn't even band back, instead, his feet just slid across the ground, from the momentum and impact.

Sasori jumps out of the wreakage, But Kakuzu's run speed tracks him down as he's landing. And Kakuzu decks Sasori again, sending him into pieces. If somehow Kakuzu is not quite close enough to punch, He can extend his arm and grab Sasori. Then throw him into the ground. Then Sasori falls apart. Or, Kakuzu can use pressure damage (really anytime) to punch holes through any of Sasori's bodies, and if Sasori is further away, or using puppets, Kakuzu does another fire based area attack.

Kakuzu never lets up, and if he pulls out the fire and air masks, it's an inferno.

Outside of god level characters, Kakuzu is one of the worst matchups for Sasori.

Last edited by paradigm1977; 01-06-2014 at 11:10 PM.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:46 PM   #16
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
It would take Kakazu a significantly less amount of time to end Sasori before he even tries to summon the Kazekage.

Except Sasori is nice and crispy before he even has time to form Iron sand.
Like I've said in a previous debate:

Chapter 269, page 11-12, 'Gathering assault' takes 4 panels to prep and that's not including the time it would take in order for Sasori to correctly position the iron sand.
And that's not even taking into account he first has has to leave the Hiruko puppet.
Chapter 266, page 2-3, it takes Sasori what? 3 additional panels to get away from the destroyed Hiruko puppet before landing on the ground?
Chapter 266, page 17-18. Sasori takes another 3 panels just to summon the third Kazekage. All in all that's 10 panels worth of time.

On the other hand, Kakazu, Chapter 344, page 6/8, it takes him three panels to release all four masks from his body.
Chapter 344, page 11-12. It takes just two panels for Kakazu's wind/fire mask to each fire off a jutsu that ends Sasori.

So... yeah, Sasori's gonna be nice and crispy by the time he's even summoned the third Kazekage puppet
You're still missing the point, Sasori is extremely intelligent please stop underestimating Sasori. When Kakuzu is getting the masks out he's vulnerable to attacks such as Poison needles and Poison fog, likeliest scenerio Kakuzu's wind masks will blow the fog and amybe the needles away, however in that time the Third Kazekage Puppet is out.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
I can see this as a very fast win for Kakuzu. No offense to anybody.

first we need to agree on the poison situation. Kakuzu wasn't coughing up blood and didn't have a bloody wound when Kakashi punched through him. Kakashi was only able to do that because Kakuzu's protection is earth based. The blood used to kill a heart was taken from Kakashi when he punched through the heart. The hearts, are the only part of kakuzu that are internal organs. The only part with blood. And technically, only his heart should have his blood. but anyway. He doesn't have a skeleton either, or we would have seen bone when he disconnected his arm. He does not have a human torso, only threads shaped and stitched into human shape....and a head. He keeps the hearts for power, but everything else are threads. There is no circulatory systems, his detached arm didn't bleed out.

If kakuzu is using Iron skin, needles should not be able to pierce him. And personally, I say no lungs for poison gas to affect. But I don't need to rely on this to predict a Kakuzu win.

Kakuzu's strategy is blitz, blitz, blitz.

He opens with a wide and blinding attack. Intelligent Hard Work rolls across the ground and is very wide. This is only a distraction.

While Sasori is blinded, or blinded from seeing Kakuzu, Kakuzu blitzes in, activated Iron Skin on the way. If you guys don't know, Kakuzu blitzed Asuma with a suitcase. Asuma couldn't even see him. Kakuzu has got that speed. He got off the ground, ran by Kakashi, and then back kicked kakashi into a tree. Sharingan what? He punched choji across the field, and when Choji stopped sliding and looked up, Kakuzu was standing over him. Kakuzu is a speed guy and a strength guy. His run speed is just below the top dogs.

With Sasori unable to see clearly, Kakuzu blitzes in and destroys Hiruku in one punch. Remember those monestary gates? He also caught Choji's enlarged fist, and while Choji had a running start. kakuzu's arm didn't even band back, instead, his feet just slid across the ground, from the momentum and impact.

Sasori jumps out of the wreakage, But Kakuzu's run speed tracks him down as he's landing. And Kakuzu decks Sasori again, sending him into pieces. If somehow Kakuzu is not quite close enough to punch, He can extend his arm and grab Sasori. Then throw him into the ground. Then Sasori falls apart. Or, Kakuzu can use pressure damage (really anytime) to punch holes through any of Sasori's bodies, and if Sasori is further away, or using puppets, Kakuzu does another fire based area attack.

Kakuzu never lets up, and if he pulls out the fire and air masks, it's an inferno.

Outside of god level characters, Kakuzu is one of the worst matchups for Sasori.
No one can live without a stream inside their bodies, unless their bodies is fake (like Sasori for example), but Kakuzu's body isn't fake, proof of that is his ability to change his skin with his earth jutsu, if his body is fake he wouldn't be able to change his skin, and nevertheless his threads acts like a bloodstream, they always move inside his body, so they will spread the poison, do your research before assuming please.

I hope your not serious

Sasori can protect himself with the Iron Sand, and there's no way Kakuzu can tank a giant Iron Sand spike or block, even with his earth jutsu IMO he can't tank a force of that level.

Even though Kakashi has the Sharingan he doesn't have an Uchiha's body because he's NOT an Uchiha, Itachi and Sasuke would have no problems avoiding attacks like that IMO.

The rest is a very unlikely scenerio of the fight considering intelligence Sasori is a 5.

OK As long as Kakuzu has his other hearts, Sasori will have the 3rd Kazekage puppet and the Iron Sand, which would potentially destroy most of Kakuzu's hearts, and it's not the only thing Sasori has, he still has his flame throwers, water jets, his cable and blades which is all soaked in poison, he will destroy the hearts himself if he has to, add to that his performance of 100 puppets, imagine 100 puppets with weapons all soaked in poison coming from every direction.

Lets be realistic Sasori has better stats, and well, he's IMO a better overall character, if you're impressed that Kakuzu has 5 hearts, Sasori has 100 puppets, he can switch to any of them at will, and he won't die until his core is destroyed, and Kakuzu doesn't know about that, he will keep attacking him until he runs out of chakra... Sasori is just a better immortal than Kakuzu, you have to admit that at least.

And if it's a game of who has more tricks up his sleeves, then let's see.. Sasori has Iron Sand, Strongest weapon in the sand village's history, which he can use as offense and defense. Including: Iron Sand Drizzle, Iron Sand Gathering Assault, and Iron Sand World Order.

Hiruko, defensive Human Puppet which has strong attacks like: Eight Waves of Needles, and all needles are soaked in poison, not to mention Hiruko's tail. 3rd Kazekage, offensive Human puppet which has strong blades and weapons which is all soaked in poison.

Thousand Hands Manipulation Force, which he can use to bind his enemy. Poison gas. His own puppet which he named Scorpion. Flame Throwers which melted rock. Water Jets which has a very strong cutting power. Several Blades which he can use to fly/boost his speed, plus it has a strong cutting power and is all soaked in poison. Thick Cable which he can use to attack his enemies from mid/long range, as well as bind them, this too is all soaked in poison. Performance of a Hundred Puppets, which he can use to attack his enemies from all directions with poisoned blades, sickles and chakra blades. And finally his collection of Human Puppets which was 298 Human Puppets in total. So yeah..

GG? lol

Spoiler:
Hashirama Senju
Old 01-07-2014, 05:25 PM   #17
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You're still missing the point, Sasori is extremely intelligent please stop underestimating Sasori. When Kakuzu is getting the masks out he's vulnerable to attacks such as Poison needles and Poison fog, likeliest scenerio Kakuzu's wind masks will blow the fog and amybe the needles away, however in that time the Third Kazekage Puppet is out.......
No you're missing the point.

Kakazu has better deduction feats and intellgience feats to Sasori. Would you like me to point them out, them being the fact that intellectually he was able to keep up with both Shikamaru and Kakashi at the same time. Two of the most intellectual Shinobi in the entire series.

Quote:
Sasori is extremely intelligent
THIS statement is not going to help you at all.

Quote:
When Kakuzu is getting the masks out he's vulnerable to attacks such as Poison needles and Poison fog, likeliest scenerio Kakuzu's wind masks will blow the fog and amybe the needles away, however in that time the Third Kazekage Puppet is out.......
Except Kakazu isn't going to bend over for Sasori whilst changing hearts is he? Someone who has proven to be even more intellectual then Sasori mind you.
If Sasori doesn't summon the third Kazekage, this fight is pretty much GG.
Otherwise he has no line of defense. He escapes the puppet to summon another, it gives Kakazu enough time to release his masks. If that happens, Sasori gets baked. If Sasori is getting beaten by Sakura whilst in Hiruko, remind me why isn't Kakazu going to too? Someone who was fast and strong enough to be able to beat down both Choji and Kakashi with his Tai jutsu.

Needles aren't going to effect someone who can turn his skin to Earth.

Quote:
likeliest scenerio Kakuzu's wind masks will blow the fog and amybe the needles away, however in that time the Third Kazekage Puppet is out.......
Oh thanks for helping me out there Third Kazekage or not, if Kakazu has time to release his masks, third Kazekage or not, Sasori again, is getting baked.

And if I need to remind you again, Sasori is going to be ash before he even has time to attempt to summon the third Kazekage and prep Iron sand. (See previous post for feats)

Old 01-07-2014, 08:37 PM   #18
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
No one can live without a stream inside their bodies, unless their bodies is fake (like Sasori for example), but Kakuzu's body isn't fake, proof of that is his ability to change his skin with his earth jutsu, if his body is fake he wouldn't be able to change his skin, and nevertheless his threads acts like a bloodstream, they always move inside his body, so they will spread the poison, do your research before assuming please.
Do my research! You need time to reflect on the rules of fiction, especially Naruto, not real life. Of course Kakuzu can live without circulation. He's not human anymore. He's like frankenstein, but more monsterous. It makes no sense to hold him to a human body rule when he's alive because of a Jutsu. He's over 90 years old and kicking tail because of a jutsu. The threads are jutsu based. It's called Earth Grudge Fear. You don't have a valid argument on this. So you definitely can't ask me to do my research.

Changing skin is not proof of a cirulatory system either. When Hidan's skin changes to look like a skeleton, you don't think that it's blood pooling under the skin, right? .....Right?...You do? It's a jutsu that does that. Not blood. Same with Sage mode.

Threads also do not act like a bloodstream, because there is no evidence of A. something being passed within the threads and B. you have no proof that his threads would react to poison. Because the body still has to absorb the poison. You don't know the material or if it can absorb anthing inside its outer wall.

Quote:
Sasori can protect himself with the Iron Sand, and there's no way Kakuzu can tank a giant Iron Sand spike or block, even with his earth jutsu IMO he can't tank a force of that level.
Why would Iron sand help Sasori? It did nothing to Sakura and chiyo. It will do nothing to Kakuzu. Iron Sand blocks and spikes are for fighting jonin, not Missing Nin. This jutsu is overated. kakuzu punches them out of the way. or ignores them, and uses intelligent hard work to travel across the battefield and kill Sasori. Using the sand long range will be useless, becasue it won't defend Sasori against mass fire damage. If anything it will give Sasori false confidence.

Quote:
Even though Kakashi has the Sharingan he doesn't have an Uchiha's body because he's NOT an Uchiha, Itachi and Sasuke would have no problems avoiding attacks like that IMO.
Actually, Itachi is just faster in general. The Uchiha body doesnt come into play in this matter. MS and EMS Sasuke could likely block the back kick. But whats the point of this mention? Sasori doesnt have sharingan either, and I was talking about running/blitz speed, not kick/punch speed.

Quote:
The rest is a very unlikely scenerio of the fight considering intelligence Sasori is a 5.
Kakuzu is a 4.5 without studying the mechanics of puppets and the chemistry of making poison. So Sasori is smart as a bookworm. Maybe a good strategist. But Kakuzu gets more rep for strategy in the actual manga. That makes it a feat. Kakuzu wins this area too.

Quote:
OK As long as Kakuzu has his other hearts, Sasori will have the 3rd Kazekage puppet and the Iron Sand, which would potentially destroy most of Kakuzu's hearts, and it's not the only thing Sasori has, he still has his flame throwers, water jets, his cable and blades which is all soaked in poison, he will destroy the hearts himself if he has to, add to that his performance of 100 puppets, imagine 100 puppets with weapons all soaked in poison coming from every direction.
What potential in destroying kakuzuz's hearts are you referring to? Iron Sand won't penetrate, Kakuzu is too fast and too hard skinned. With the rest of what you are saying, Sasori may have weapons, But Kakuzu can skip 3rd kazekage and go after Sasori with fire. So Sasori never gets a chance to whip out the other weapons. He's still controlling his puppet. What did Sakura do to those 100 puppets? Kakuzu can punch the ones that get close, just like Sakura. Or he can use fire attacks to destroy them whenever. The 100 puppets will do nothing to him.

Fire, dodge, extending limbs will knock the puppets out of the sky. or grab one and throw it into the rest. Lets call them 100 wooden fodder.

Quote:
Lets be realistic Sasori has better stats, and well, he's IMO a better overall character, if you're impressed that Kakuzu has 5 hearts, Sasori has 100 puppets, he can switch to any of them at will, and he won't die until his core is destroyed, and Kakuzu doesn't know about that, he will keep attacking him until he runs out of chakra... Sasori is just a better immortal than Kakuzu, you have to admit that at least.
Let's be even more realistic, Sasori is not sturdy. And neither are his puppets. And poison won't penetrate Kakuzu. kakuzu has more destructive firepower and is the perfect matchup with iron skin, flame, speed, and strength. Intelligence is just a bonus. It's not that I'm impressed with 5 hearts vs 100 puppets. It's that the puppets won't do anything. Iron sand is overrated.

You say Sasori won't be killed till his core is. I guess you are assuming that if a 90 year old great tactician destroys his body and sees the pieces, He won't take Sasori heart? Or just destroy it? He's not sakura. Besides, weren't there veins popping out of that canister? Kakuzu has been around for a while. He won't just skip bothering to check the remains.

Better immortal than Kakuzu!!!! aejdfesnfghjni!!!!! Sasori is gonna die when his heart dies. Sasori isn't immortal. He doesn't even have an extended life. Kakuzu can change out hearts indefinitely.

Quote:
And if it's a game of who has more tricks up his sleeves, then let's see.. Sasori has Iron Sand, Strongest weapon in the sand village's history, which he can use as offense and defense. Including: Iron Sand Drizzle, Iron Sand Gathering Assault, and Iron Sand World Order.
It's not a game of more tricks. I wrote that Kakuzu's strategy is blitz, blitz, blitz. Sasori might get of three jutsu/puppets out, before Kakuzu is in his grill. That's without kakuzu's own mass destruction long range attacks. Gathering assault is for jonin. kakuzu will boss that twice as fast as Sakura. Iron drizzle would be blocked by iron skin, maybe a water formation wall. world order wont stop intelligent hard work from going right through it and destroying Sasori's body.

Quote:
Hiruko, defensive Human Puppet which has strong attacks like: Eight Waves of Needles, and all needles are soaked in poison, not to mention Hiruko's tail. 3rd Kazekage, offensive Human puppet which has strong blades and weapons which is all soaked in poison.
Both of which are weak against iron skin defense and the offense of intelligent hard work, high level strength, and pressure damage. Sasori's weakness is fire and taijutsu. Kakuzu is very powerful with each.

Quote:
Thousand Hands Manipulation Force, which he can use to bind his enemy. Poison gas. His own puppet which he named Scorpion. Flame Throwers which melted rock. Water Jets which has a very strong cutting power. Several Blades which he can use to fly/boost his speed, plus it has a strong cutting power and is all soaked in poison. Thick Cable which he can use to attack his enemies from mid/long range, as well as bind them, this too is all soaked in poison. Performance of a Hundred Puppets, which he can use to attack his enemies from all directions with poisoned blades, sickles and chakra blades. And finally his collection of Human Puppets which was 298 Human Puppets in total. So yeah..
Thousands hands falls apart against the usual intelligent hard work or pressure damage. Remember that pressure damage was punching holes in the trees as kakashi was running around? Trees... not hallowed out 6" thick wooden arms.

Poison gas...there is no system for Kakuzu to absorb it. What happens if it gets on the skin? Nothing, just like with Sakura. If kakuzu wants, he can run outside the range. Or hold his breath I guess.

Thick cable... Sasori is too smart to use this. He knows Kakuzu will grab the cable and throw him into the ground. And Sasori will then fall apart and won't be able to go to his next jutsu.

Flame throwers, water jets blades... ok main body. He won't get to use any of that. As soon as he leaves Hiruku, Intelligent hard work destroys him. Maybe even if he's inside Hiruku. If you don't remember the range. go to the narutopedia and then the page for intelligent hard work. Look at the image. It will change to a second image and go back and forth. The second image shows that it is MASSIVE. Sasori will not escape that area attack. His puppets will burn.

You have yet to address how sasori's defense will stop Kakuzu. You've been only listing Sasori's offense. And relying on poison, which still wouldn't stop kakuzu in time, even if he didn't have iron skin. This is just a bad match-up.

Last edited by paradigm1977; 01-07-2014 at 08:43 PM.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:38 PM   #19
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

@chimp
1. Let me mention something your entire defence is how quickly Kakuzu can beat Sasori guess what your wrong

Firstly since you did not mention in the OP intel(knowledge) I will have to assume the BG defaults which are basic knowledge, in Sasori's case that will be the poisons.

Secondly Kakuzu will not go all out against a S rank opponent with basic knowledge thats extremely stupid. Only one Shinobi can pull that of and he's the biggest idiot of them all NARUTO UZUMAKI!!

2. In the databooks Sasori's intelligence is 5, however Kakuzu is 4.5

So you're wrong Sasori is smarter then Kakuzu...

3. You make sound like Kakuzu's Iron Skin is a technique that is activate for a long period of time, thats not true he only uses it to protect himself from powerful attacks or to use the strength of the Iron Skin for a surprise attack.....Eventually the poison will get him.

You make sound like Sasori is slow, but thats not the case. To be honest I don't know where you come up with this ......, Sasori showed great speed feats with his blades that he can use as fans to boost his speed, plus he has 4.5 in speed in the databook, while Kakuzu has 4. Get your facts straight before you post it.

@Paradigm
1. egh this is annoying...

Kakuzu just like anyone else (other than Sasori obviously, who transferred himself into a core) needs a stream inside his body, he can't live without it, he has a heart which streams blood, his heart even though it died here  (after Kakashi has pierced it and took some of its blood), he was affected by Hidan's ability here  (which uses blood), that proves he can't live without a blood, and his threads which moves constantly inside his body acts as a bloodstream, so no point in arguing about that endlessly.

If what your saying is true how did the Shuriken Rasen damage him at a cellular level? All due to the wind blades sever that damage all nerve channels in the body, not just that it strikes the entire chakra circulatory system.

2. Sakura didn't dodge the World Order attack, she got several scratches from it and she had to heal some of them, and of course she wasn't paralyzed by the poison because of the antidote.

READ THIS Chapter 268 page 8

IRON SAND IS NOT OVERRATED....

3. Huh No Are talking about experience beaause Sasori defeated the most powerful kazekage.

So Kakuzu has 100 years of experience but intelligence? where was it stated that experience gives intelligence? and his experience didn't help him, he too was fooled by a clone from Naruto, so anyone can be fooled. lol

4. This is a completely different type of fight.

In Luckily this Taijutsu user(Sakura) you're talking about was prepared and had an antidote to survive his poison, and was fighting alongside her a puppet master who could use her puppets for long range attacks and had information on Sasori. Kakuzu wouldn't be lucky enough to survive Sasori's poison and clearly he doesn't have information on him.

Chiyo has 4 in speed, as I always say do your research before posting, and even though she had 4 in speed, she was standing helpless unable to dodge Sasori's attack, that should give you even the slightest idea of what Sasori's speed is, and that was a real speed feat, not something like "Even Shikamaru and Choji couldn't dodge it!", what does Shikamaru and Choji has in speed? 2.5 for Shikamaru, and 2 for Choji, is that too impressive that they couldn't dodge False Darkness? No, Kakashi with his 4.5 in speed could've easily dodged that technique, but he chose to block it in order to protect the others.

5. So my question is...

How many of his human puppets can use Water attribute ???

How many of his human puppets can use Fire attribute ???

How many of his human puppets can use Lightning attribute ???

How many of his human puppets can use Wind attribute ???

How many of his human puppets can use Earth attribute ???

How many of his human puppets had Kekkei Genkai???

How many of his human puppets can use Genjutsu??

How many Justu did all of his Human puppets have in total???

You're probably thinking Quality>Quantity but thats not the case the puppets have different and unique abilities....

So his Human Puppets, which he said he has 298 of in his collection, he can use up to 10 of them (10 chakra strings in each one) or 20 (5 chakra strings in each one), so he would have the quality AND the quantity, and when any of them is destroyed, he can summon another one with other abilities and possibly KG (he chooses people with special abilities for his collection).

6. You're talking like Sasori will stay still and wait for Kakuzu's attacks to dodge them, he too will keep attacking Kakuzu with his variety of Iron Sand attacks and he will keep himself protected by the Iron Sand, why can't you understand that the Iron Sand just like Gaara's sand and 4th Kazekage's gold dust provides a great defense? in fact it was said to be the strongest among them all, just because Sasori haven't used it for the defense doesn't mean he can't, we know that he can create any shape with the 3rd Kazekage's magnet release, he can easily shape a wall of Iron Sand that will block any of Kakuzu's attacks.

Not just If Sasori has the iron sand out when Kakazu changes his skin The iron may kill him because Kakazu would be pull in by the magnetic force that could be a Possibility.

Sorry try again...

Spoiler:
Hashirama Senju
Old 01-08-2014, 05:55 PM   #20
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
@chimp
1. Let me mention something your entire defence is how quickly Kakuzu can beat Sasori guess what your wrong

Firstly since you did not mention in the OP intel(knowledge) I will have to assume the BG defaults which are basic knowledge, in Sasori's case that will be the poisons.

Secondly Kakuzu will not go all out against a S rank opponent with basic knowledge thats extremely stupid. Only one Shinobi can pull that of and he's the biggest idiot of them all NARUTO UZUMAKI!!

3. You make sound like Kakuzu's Iron Skin is a technique that is activate for a long period of time, thats not true he only uses it to protect himself from powerful attacks or to use the strength of the Iron Skin for a surprise attack.....Eventually the poison will get him.

You make sound like Sasori is slow, but thats not the case. To be honest I don't know where you come up with this ......, Sasori showed great speed feats with his blades that he can use as fans to boost his speed, plus he has 4.5 in speed in the databook, while Kakuzu has 4. Get your facts straight before you post it.
You're the one who is going to have to try again. Allow me to explain:

Quote:
No its not. My entire defense is me proving that Sasori has no defense for Kakazu at all.

Quote:
You are supposed to assume BG defaults when something is not specified. That's just general BG knowledge.

Quote:
Well I have absolutely no idea what you're even doing here apart from calling Kakazu.... and Naruto? Stupid.
BUT I'll play along for now. But just so you know, with your logic you've just called: Minato, Shikamaru, Killer Bee, Jiraiya, Itachi, Sasuke... generally all of the smartest people in the verse 'stupid' because they've all fought against an opponent with either no, or basic knowledge. Besides I have no idea what this is even doing in your debate.

Quote:
(http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=112597)

Btw in the data books, Sasori is currently faster than Naruto 4.5 > 3.5 XD
Oh and he's superior to Rock Lee in Taijutsu 4.5 > 4. Oh god xD

Quote:
Data Books: famous for being laughably inaccurate this form of evidence will be used as secondary canon only when not contradicted (if the Data Book in question has even one inconsistency then the entire book will not be allowed to be used as evidence)
Now it's getting hard to take you seriously..

Quote:
So you're wrong, try again. As I've pointed out, Kakazu has far better feats of intelligence in battle to Sasori.

Quote:
.... Unless you have any feat what so ever to even try and justify what you're saying other then "EVENTUALLY THE POISON WILL GET HIM" it's best that you don't bring this up again. I don't even-

Quote:
Again with the databooks :') I just can't even-

Please point out where in the Hiruko puppet Sasori has these fans? Otherwise just stop

Check the OP and BG default standards before posting.

Oh and it would help your debate if you could point out at least one feat.

Last edited by konoha chimp; 01-08-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Tags
kakazu, sasori