Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 05-11-2013, 11:05 PM   #1
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Annals of Celestia Character Templates

Ultimate Power should be the same in each form. Powers can be anything except elemental control. Ultimate Powers can be elements or powers.

Psychics:
Spoiler:
Name:
Race: Psychic
Starting Location: Anywhere on Earth
Weapon:
Unique Quality: What makes you special? This could be like a special personality trait, fear, something you hold special divinity over, etc...
Power Source (Optional): This should relate to your unique quality in some way. It could be a weapon, a clothing item, a food, or anything really.

Abilities:
Spoiler:
Transformations:
  1. Human Form:
    • Element:
    • Power:
    • Ultimate Power:
  2. Psychic Form (Not needed yet):
    • Elements (2):
    • Powers (2):
    • Ultimate Power:
    • Second Weapon:
  3. Divine Form (Not needed yet):
    • Elements (4):
    • Powers (3):
    • Ultimate Power:
    • Third Weapon:

Backstory:

Angel/Demon:
Spoiler:
Name:
Allegiance: (Angels, Nephilim, Demons)
Weapon:
Unique Quality: What makes you special? This could be like a special personality trait, fear, something you hold special divinity over, etc...
Power Source: This should relate to your unique quality in some way. It could be a weapon, a clothing item, a food, or anything really.

Name of Wings:
Spoiler:
Divine States:
  1. Tenshihane:
    • Element:
    • Power:
    • Ultimate Power:
  2. Yuwahane (Not needed yet):
    • Elements (2):
    • Powers (2):
    • Ultimate Power:
    • Second Weapon:
  3. Kamihane (Not needed yet):
    • Elements (4):
    • Powers (3):
    • Ultimate Power:
    • Third Weapon:

Backstory:

Everyone:
Spoiler:
Combat: 5
Stealth: 5
Wisdom: 5

Points to Spread: 6

Skill Building:
Spoiler:
When spreading skills between Combat, Stealth and Wisdom, think about how to spread them. To unlock the main quests you're going to be looking at keeping things pretty even.

The first quests are unlocked with any combo of: 12, 12, 10 in the stats.
The second quests: 32, 30, 28.

Doesn't matter which skill has which number. The quest you unlock will just be a surprise.

You can gain a point in Combat by taking out a target.
You can gain a point in Stealth by gathering intel on a target.
You can gain wisdom though experience and reading.
You also can increase any with the experience you gain.

Automatic Creation:
Spoiler:
If you'd like a template automatically filled in for you, you can become one of the following:

Angels
Second Sphere (2 Point Bonus)
Dominions
Dagiel
Eiael

Virtues
Sabriel
Haniel
Yerachmiel
Bazazoth

Authorities
Marmaroth
Asteraoth
Balthioul
Kalaziel
Iaoth
Karael
Rizoel

Third Sphere
Principalities
Halaliel
Azrael
Chamuel
Iofiel
Jeremiel
Zaphkiel

Archangels
Kafziel
Ouriel
Phanuel
Pravuil
Vretiel
Yefefiah
Simiel
Aeshma
Adonael

Angels
Sabathiel
Erathol
Barakiel
Af
Nathanael
Qaspiel
Baradiel
Kutiel
Puriel
Hadriel
Bath Kol
Tzadkiel
Yabbashael
Shamsiel
Ariel
Soterasiel

Nephilim
The Balance (2 Point Bonus)
Kokabel -second in command of squad one-
Sariel -second in command of squad two-
Malpas -second in command of squad three-
Forneus -second in command of squad four-
Purson -second in command of squad five-

Watchers
Semyaza
Shamsiel
Araqiel
Gadreel
Sariel
Barkayal
Kasdeja
Amazarak
Tamiel
Armaros
Penemue
Akibeel
Ramuell
Danel
Azkeel
Saraknyal
Asael
Batraal
Anane
Zavebe
Samsaveel
Ertael
Turel
Yomvael
Urakabarameel

Demons
Second Force (2 Point Bonus)
Legion
Amon
Gusion
Lix Tetrax
Asmoday
Amy
Apollyon

Sins
Behemoth
Bemael
Andrealphus
Andras
Decarabia
Belial

Rebels
Lahash
Eligor
Gadreel
Mastema
Bathin
Furfur

Third Force
Principalities
Penemuel
Lerajie
Marcosias
Baraqijal
Imamiah

Archdemons
Saleos
Kunopegos
Glasyalabolas
Obyzouth
Onoskelsis
Pharzuph
Sabnack
Halpas
Caim

Demons
Rahab
Forcas
Gomory
Wormwood
Furcas
Naberius
Gamygyn
Namaah
Purah

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 05-12-2013 at 09:25 AM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:28 PM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Annals of Celestia Character Templates

DON'T TELL ME HOW TO MAKE MY CHARACTER!

Geez ;_;

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:16 AM   #3
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

The info is necessary. D:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-12-2013, 01:45 AM   #4
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

MMMAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE

What's a power and how does it differ from an elemenet?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 05-12-2013, 02:14 AM   #5
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Heh.. Bacon.

Name: Ashura Zerif No Kukri
Allegiance: Demons
Starting Location: New York City, New York, United States of America.
Weapon:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Unique Quality: I hold the Divinity of Death and Life. I am known as the reaper of souls. The punisher, the Vanquisher.
Power Source: My cloathing is an armor that shields my and my soul. My very entity is bound to it as it forms with Death on it. A powerful Blue aura flows from the tips.

Wings:
Spoiler:

Divine States:
  1. Tenshihane:
    • Element: Death
    • Power: Souls
    • Ultimate Power: The Undead
    • Elements (2):
    • Powers (2):
    • Ultimate Power:
    • Second Weapon:
    • Elements (4):
    • Powers (3):
    • Ultimate Power:
    • Third Weapon:
Backstory:

It begin many many years ago... The war between Lucifer and God battling... The almighty alpha won and threw Lucifer the True King! Out of heaven... As his soldier I remeber the whole thing.. A beam or lance of pure light shot as I fell from heavens grace as I saw my skin turn black and blue I became wht Death feared its self... My brother the Angel of Death watched me leave with a sad look for my betray.... But it could not be helped... I knew the truth! Only as my skin burned more aI saw on the side my wings fade... I became the only Angel to lose his wings... Then a voice roared with power to me..

"Ashura! You are Bannished from the Holy Land forever! You foguht to brag and boast to your brother as the king of souls? Now you will Join them as a undead being of a plague of death... Anything you touch will die...."

He said as I help my loved and beloved angle Corshina... Only to watch her fade to dust... As I hit the ground with a smack the world shook as I stood seeing ym brothers and sisters befall the same fate as I.. But I was the only one to become Death... The fallen next to me dying from my Aura... I left to forge a Armor made from Gods world and mixed it with Elements of the earth and Human Souls.. They thought we would bow to them!? God saying at one point!

"Look! They have become one of us!" Giving me their now Divinity Soul to the armor as I became the King of Souls, The Lich King, The Dead Master, Death... I became Gods play toy as I force to kneal to my brother in shame.... But no more... I will rise even beyond Lucifer and take back the Palace of God as my own.... I will kill him for what he has done to me! And he will Suffer......

Looks:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Statues:

Combat: 8
Wisdom: 8

Points to Spread: 0

(Bacon I don't want to hear it... I know what picture I used. ;p )

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 05-12-2013 at 02:14 PM.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 02:47 AM   #6
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
*deleted*

#1000timesbettercuznowow

Quote:

Old 05-12-2013, 02:55 AM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Still made it look legit with that back story. You just Jelly I put the WoW guy to good use and for that we thank you.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:32 AM   #8
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Heh.. Bacon.

Name: Ashura Zerif No Kukri
Allegiance: Demons
Starting Location: New York City, New York, United States of America.
Weapon:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Unique Quality: I hold the Divinity of Death and Life. I am known as the reaper of souls. The punisher, the Vanquisher.
Power Source: My cloathing is an armor that shields my and my soul. My very entity is bound to it as it forms with Death on it. A powerful Blue aura flows from the tips.

Wings:
Spoiler:

Divine States:
  1. Tenshihane:
    • Element: Death
    • Power: Souls
    • Ultimate Power: The Undead
    • Elements (2):
    • Powers (2):
    • Ultimate Power:
    • Second Weapon:
    • Elements (4):
    • Powers (3):
    • Ultimate Power:
    • Third Weapon:
Backstory:

It begin many many years ago... The war between Lucifer and God battling... The almighty alpha won and threw Lucifer the True King! Out of heaven... As his soldier I remeber the whole thing.. A beam or lance of pure light shot as I fell from heavens grace as I saw my skin turn black and blue I became wht Death feared its self... My brother the Angel of Death watched me leave with a sad look for my betray.... But it could not be helped... I knew the truth! Only as my skin burned more aI saw on the side my wings fade... I became the only Angel to lose his wings... Then a voice roared with power to me..

"Ashura! You are Bannished from the Holy Land forever! You foguht to brag and boast to your brother as the king of souls? Now you will Join them as a undead being of a plague of death... Anything you touch will die...."

He said as I help my loved and beloved angle Corshina... Only to watch her fade to dust... As I hit the ground with a smack the world shook as I stood seeing ym brothers and sisters befall the same fate as I.. But I was the only one to become Death... The fallen next to me dying from my Aura... I left to forge a Armor made from Gods world and mixed it with Elements of the earth and Human Souls.. They thought we would bow to them!? God saying at one point!

"Look! They have become one of us!" Giving me their now Divinity Soul to the armor as I became the King of Souls, The Lich King, The Dead Master, Death... I became Gods play toy as I force to kneal to my brother in shame.... But no more... I will rise even beyond Lucifer and take back the Palace of God as my own.... I will kill him for what he has done to me! And he will Suffer......

Looks:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Looks good. Just fill out the little thing at the end and you'll be good to begin.

The thing with the Combat, Stealth and Wisdom stats.

I'm also going to give you a human vessel in the RP. So, if you have a human vessel you'd prefer, let me see it.

Quote:
and for that we thank you.
Quoting Tosh.0?

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 05-12-2013 at 04:26 AM.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:16 AM   #9
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
Ultimate Power should be the same in each form. Powers can be anything except elemental control. Ultimate Powers can be elements or powers.

Psychics:
Spoiler:
Name:
Weapon:
Power Source (Optional): This should relate to your unique quality in some way. It could be a weapon, a clothing item, a food, or anything really.

Abilities:

Spoiler:
Transformations:
  1. Human Form:
    • Element:
    • Power:
    • Ultimate Power:
  2. Psychic Form (Not needed yet):
    • Elements (2):
    • Powers (2):
    • Ultimate Power:
    • Second Weapon:
  3. Divine Form (Not needed yet):
    • Elements (4):
    • Powers (3):
    • Ultimate Power:
    • Third Weapon:

Backstory:

Angel/Demon:
Spoiler:
Name:
Allegiance: (Angels, Nephilim, Demons)
Weapon:
Power Source: This should relate to your unique quality in some way. It could be a weapon, a clothing item, a food, or anything really.

Name of Wings:

Spoiler:
Divine States:
  1. Tenshihane:
    • Element:
    • Power:
    • Ultimate Power:
    • Elements (2):
    • Powers (2):
    • Ultimate Power:
    • Second Weapon:
    • Elements (4):
    • Powers (3):
    • Ultimate Power:
    • Third Weapon:

Backstory:

Everyone:
Spoiler:
Combat: 5
Wisdom: 5

Points to Spread: 6

Automatic Creation:
Spoiler:
If you'd like a template automatically filled in for you, you can become one of the following:

Angels
Second Sphere (2 Point Bonus)
Dominions
Dagiel
Eiael

Virtues
Sabriel
Haniel
Yerachmiel
Bazazoth

Authorities
Marmaroth
Asteraoth
Balthioul
Kalaziel
Iaoth
Karael
Rizoel

Third Sphere
Principalities
Halaliel
Azrael
Chamuel
Iofiel
Jeremiel
Zaphkiel

Archangels
Kafziel
Ouriel
Phanuel
Pravuil
Vretiel
Yefefiah
Simiel
Aeshma
Adonael

Angels
Sabathiel
Erathol
Barakiel
Af
Nathanael
Qaspiel
Baradiel
Kutiel
Puriel
Hadriel
Bath Kol
Tzadkiel
Yabbashael
Shamsiel
Ariel
Soterasiel

Nephilim
The Balance (2 Point Bonus)
Kokabel -second in command of squad one-
Sariel -second in command of squad two-
Malpas -second in command of squad three-
Forneus -second in command of squad four-
Purson -second in command of squad five-

Watchers
Semyaza
Shamsiel
Araqiel
Gadreel
Sariel
Barkayal
Kasdeja
Amazarak
Tamiel
Armaros
Penemue
Akibeel
Ramuell
Danel
Azkeel
Saraknyal
Asael
Batraal
Anane
Zavebe
Samsaveel
Ertael
Turel
Yomvael
Urakabarameel

Demons
Second Force (2 Point Bonus)
Legion
Amon
Gusion
Lix Tetrax
Asmoday
Amy
Apollyon

Sins
Behemoth
Bemael
Andrealphus
Andras
Decarabia
Belial

Rebels
Lahash
Eligor
Gadreel
Mastema
Bathin
Furfur

Third Force
Principalities
Penemuel
Lerajie
Marcosias
Baraqijal
Imamiah

Archdemons
Saleos
Kunopegos
Glasyalabolas
Obyzouth
Onoskelsis
Pharzuph
Sabnack
Halpas
Caim

Demons
Rahab
Forcas
Gomory
Wormwood
Furcas
Naberius
Gamygyn
Namaah
Purah
Gonna ask you for help on how to make my character. Can you help me in PM please?
Old 05-12-2013, 07:04 AM   #10
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

This fine?

Name: Junpei Mizuno
Starting Location: Manchester, England
Weapon: Mind(?)
Unique Quality: Has a sense of justice and dreams to be the best detective in the world.

Abilities:

Spoiler:
Transformations:
Human Form:
Element: Crystal
Power: Telekinesis
Ultimate Power: Atmokinesis
Psychic Form (Not needed yet):
Elements (2):
Powers (2):
Ultimate Power:
Second Weapon:
Divine Form (Not needed yet):
Elements (4):
Powers (3):
Ultimate Power:
Third Weapon:

Backstory: He started out normal, or less than that. He would take interest in many things and observe everything he could. But because he could move things with his mind his parents kept him indoors. Until one day a thief broke in and killed both of his parents, he was going to kill Junpei but he managed to escape. He was horrified by the event and wanted to stop it from happening again, so wanted to become a detective.

Stats:
Combat: 6
Stealth: 7
Wisdom: 8

Looks:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Idekal; 05-12-2013 at 09:18 AM.
Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:49 AM   #11
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Gonna ask you for help on how to make my character. Can you help me in PM please?
Certainly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idekal View Post
This fine?

Name: Junpei Mizuno
Starting Location: Manchester, England
Weapon: Mind(?)
Unique Quality: Has a sense of justice and dreams to be the best detective in the world.

Abilities:

Spoiler:
Transformations:
Human Form:
Element: Psychic
Power: Telekinesis
Ultimate Power: Atmoskinesis
Psychic Form (Not needed yet):
Elements (2):
Powers (2):
Ultimate Power:
Second Weapon:
Divine Form (Not needed yet):
Elements (4):
Powers (3):
Ultimate Power:
Third Weapon:

Backstory: He started out normal, or less than that. He would take interest in many things and observe everything he could. But because he could move things with his mind his parents kept him indoors. Until one day a thief broke in and killed both of his parents, he was going to kill Junpei but he managed to escape. He was horrified by the event and wanted to stop it from happening again, so wanted to become a detective.

Looks:
Spoiler:

Looks mostly good I think. Psychic's not really an element.
What do you mean by Atmoskinesis?

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-12-2013, 08:53 AM   #12
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.

Well there's death, so what could i have?

And Atmoskinesis is basically

Spoiler:
Hydrokinesis: the ability to control and manipulate water and moisture
Thermokinesis: the ability to control an manipulate temperature
Aerokinesis: the ability to control and manipulate air and wind
Electrokinesis: the ability to control and manipulate electricity and lightning

Though i think i should't have it.

Old 05-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #13
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

I actually am going to talk to him about switching his to darkness. Atmoskinesis is actually the manipulation of the atmosphere and weather. Atmokinesis is more what you're speaking about.

Some of the elements I have used in my books or could include:
Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Sand, Blood, Wax, Ice, Darkness, Gas, Acid, Metal, Iron, Steel, Wood, Glass, Magma, Plasma, Lava, Poison, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Bronze, Light, Dust, Storm

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 05-12-2013 at 09:02 AM.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:12 AM   #14
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

So can i have Crystal and Atomkinesis?

and what exactly do the 'stats' do?

Old 05-12-2013, 09:15 AM   #15
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Sure.

Nothing really. They just allow me to keep track of what major quests you unlock.

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-12-2013, 09:16 AM   #16
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Done and okay.

Old 05-12-2013, 09:20 AM   #17
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

It's good. Just going to need that little sheet of skills figured out. To unlock the main quests you're going to be looking at keeping things pretty even.

The first quests are unlocked with any combo of: 12, 12, 10 in the stats.
The second quests: 32, 30, 28.

Doesn't matter which skill has which number. The quest you unlock will just be a surprise.

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-12-2013, 09:31 AM   #18
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Wait so you can increase them further?

Old 05-12-2013, 09:32 AM   #19
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I added some extra info in the Skill Building Spoiler.

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-12-2013, 09:36 AM   #20
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

So

Killing spree
Stalking
Reading

I think i'm going to like this.